Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? (1198 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Biography Of Samuel Olatunji Linda Ikeji's New Fiancee / Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by movid(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
To cut it short I met this lady sumwhr, we conversed and throught our conversation we got emotionally gripped. We started seeing each other and the love grew and we resulted in settling down due to am over 30 and she's also 30 so no time. Bottom line am just a year older than her and she does not knw, anytime we'r discussing and we stumble on age stuff, I usually wave it off bringing another topic in. The issue is I don't knw how to tell her cos I love her and really want to settle down wit her but I don't knw how she will feel if I tell her. What can I do?

1 Like

Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by Slayer2: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol I don't see any problem here. What's the big deal?
Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by majamajic(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is it not normal for a man to senior his wife ?

Or are u thinking that a year is too small
Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by Tittusstar22(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
wink
Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by Ameeria: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
There I was thinking you meant to say one year younger! Lol. My ex is three years younger...I'm female. No probs anywhere.
Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by FemiEddy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tell her na, no big deal
Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by emeraldknytt(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Another form of complex. What has a year difference got to with the mutual respect and love you have for each other. You should open up when you discuss age thing unless you hid a thing which might get exposed after your age is revealed. There is absolutely and i repeat, absolutely nothing wrong with that age of yours. Relationships are built on trust, Let her know she can trust you!
Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by expensiveguyman(m): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op, which kind weed did u smoke when did age becomes criteria for marriage biko
some like sounding alarm in everything shaa
Re: Am A Year Older Than My Fiancee And She Does Not Know, How Do I Tell Her? by Usernamefornl: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Call her on d phone Txt her Whatappz her Facebook her Twitter her. Choose any1 u like but dont ping her dat 1 is too childish.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow On A Plot (60x120) For Sale. / MMM (meme Collections) / Happy Birthday To Pastor Paul Enenche!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.