Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results (3971 Views)

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / JAMB Urges Candidates To Re - Upload Their O-level Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results by amas24dotcom: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB advise all candidates to do a JAMB reupload of their O’level results again. This means that they should upload their SSCE results into JAMB portal again.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced through its twitter handle that all candidates should upload their O’level results again.

For those awaiting results in NECO, indicate where required but ensure to upload once its released. All Institutions have been directed to ensure that candidates awaiting the release of NECO results are considered for their various PUTME.

Uploading of O’level results can only be carried out by Accredited JAMB CBT Centres.

Read jamb latest news www.amasnigeria.com/tag/jamb-news

Re: JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2017
amas24dotcom:
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB advise all candidates to do a JAMB reupload of their O’level results again. This means that they should upload their SSCE results into JAMB portal again.

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced through its twitter handle that all candidates should upload their O’level results again.

For those awaiting results in NECO, indicate where required but ensure to upload once its released. All Institutions have been directed to ensure that candidates awaiting the release of NECO results are considered for their various PUTME.

Uploading of O’level results can only be carried out by Accredited JAMB CBT Centres.

Read jamb latest news www.amasnigeria.com/tag/jamb-news
I have uploaded mine on 28th of the immediate past month i.e August, does that mean that mean that i must do it again?
Re: JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Plus D. E candidates?
Re: JAMB Re-upload- All Candidates To Re-upload Their O’ Level Results by psycho261: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
please oga stop spreading fake news I checked the link u posted the date was September 2017 please don't give niggas blood pressure

(1) (Reply)

Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject / Government College Ughelli Old Boys (1990 - 95 & Oleh House Mariners) / Ice Rain In Enugu Today. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.