Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (15703 Views)

How To Go About Self Publishing Ebooks On Amazon With Your Smartphone / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 1:53am On Sep 19, 2017
tboibamz:
thank you OP, nice thread

i downloaded and read the e-book, it's concise. i will refer to it whilst publishing.

thanks again

You are welcome. Make sure you take action fast. Do not procrastinate.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have other ebooks on how to really make money online that I can share.

But I need to know that those who get them are taking action. Since I do
not sell them to you, I want to see you take action. When you succeed is
when my joy will be full.

Let me know what actions you are taking.

If you have a question, do not hesitate to ask her.

Thanks.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by OkunrinMeta: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
hamlak:

I have been writing my ebooks, but now going to outsource as I stated in my ebook. That is the way to go.

Thanks.

I would like to start by writing, I can use whatever returns to buy more books. But how soon can I expect to begin to see return? Some say there are too many books on Kindle already.

Approximately, how much do you make from kindle and how many books do you have? This is just so I clarify my expectations.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Eazybay(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
I need it, my own is payoneer has not sent my card since ooo
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Thanks.

I would like to start by writing, I can use whatever returns to buy more books. But how soon can I expect to begin to see return? Some say there are too many books on Kindle already.

Approximately, how much do you make from kindle and how many books do you have? This is just so I clarify my expectations.

If you can write by yourself, go ahead and start. When you get money, then you can
write some and outsource some. That way, you can scale. If you publish a book, you
can start seeing sales from the 1st week. The more books you can start with, the better,
I would suggest that you start with 4 books at the same time. That is why I suggested
outsourcing. Nonetheless, you can start with one since you are doing it yourself.

Can you design a good ecover? If no, at least get this from Fiver at $5.

I have about 20 ebooks and I earn on average $1k per month.
But some earn more and some earn less, depending on the books and how t
they are selling.

Hope I answered all your questions.

b
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eazybay:
I need it, my own is payoneer has not sent my card since ooo

Contact payoneer's support and ask them why.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
I just completed research on my first book.

am about to start writing. thanks sir hamlak for the motivation. any tips on getting contents? do we go the google way? or is there something else we should know?

i would likely write all night today. make i first go watch liverpool liecester.

cheers
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
tboibamz:
I just completed research on my first book.

am about to start writing. thanks sir hamlak for the motivation. any tips on getting contents? do we go the google way? or is there something else we should know?

i would likely write all night today. make i first go watch liverpool liecester.

cheers

I tell you one thing.

All books have been written. There is nothing new anymore.
Get any PLR eook and rewrite it. Make it pass at http://www.copyscape.com/
and you are good.

Also make Google your friend.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
hamlak:

I tell you one thing.

All books have been written. There is nothing new anymore.
Get any PLR eook and rewrite it. Make it pass at http://www.copyscape.com/
and you are good.

Also make Google your friend.

thanks bro. what do you mean by 'PLR' books please?
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2017
tboibamz:

thanks bro. what do you mean by 'PLR' books please?

Make Google you friend in this business. lol

Click below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=PLR%27+books&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2017
hamlak:

Make Google you friend in this business. lol

Click below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=PLR%27+books&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

abi o. thanks. got it.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Anyone else interested in a real way to make money online?

Kindle publishing works!
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by greenstar: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
hamlak:

Kindle publishing works!
Hello.
Good evening.

Please this is the link to my book

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RDCCJJ

How do you rate it?
It is not selling embarassed
Please just help a soul
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by zinosleek(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hello, I have gone through the thread and read your ebook, and I really appreciate your effort.

I am a writer and have written more than 5 books for clients which I know they market on kdp. I decided to write my own eBook and have written one and published on Amazon for over a month with no one sales yet. My question is there any way to increase sales?

I have ideas for 3 books that I am about to start soonest.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by vin12(m): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
hamlak:

Kindle publishing works!

Thanks for the tips so far. I just started KDP about 2 months ago. I have only 2 books published but sales are very meagre though am working on more books. One sure thing is that KDP works. Will appreciate any further tips from you.
Am following this thread.

Cheers.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
greenstar:
Hello.
Good evening.

Please this is the link to my book

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RDCCJJ

How do you rate it?
It is not selling embarassed
Please just help a soul

First I will say congrats for taking Action. You have taken that most important first step.
Now you are a published author and can learn from what you have done.

Now my opinions. And I hope you take them in good faith. It will help you.

The ecover can be better. It will cost you $5 if you follow the instruction in my ebook.
You will learn how to select the right person to design for you. Believe me, the $5 you
will spend will be a wise investment.

Make the price $2.99 (avoid using a round figure like the $3.00). The difference is just
a cent, but people (buyers) will say it is 2 plus instead of 3. It is physiological. Believe me
this works.

The book is a fiction. It is difficult breaking in there. You made a few sales because it is
erotica (yes sex sells). It would have been harder with any other fiction book.

I would advice that you write non fiction books. Write books to solve a particular problem.
Provide solutions to people. The "How to Books" does well. People do not care much about
your name when you wrote non fiction.

There are some errors with your description. People judge the quality of your writing with
what they see on your description. If you do a poor job there, they will think it will be the
same with your whole work.

Lets see your description.

You wrote "....Happy read.
I explore Kim's beautiful body and give her great pleasure"

It should have been "Happy reading"

The second line: you are writing in the present form over an
action that has already happened.

Don't you think it would have sounded better if you wrote "Discover
how I thoroughly explored Kim's body and drove her crazy with ecstasy"

Do you get my drift? Work on all I have written and you will move forward.

Personally I do not do Erotica because it is against my christian faith.
But it is your decision.

Wishing you well.

3 Likes

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
vin12:

Thanks for the tips so far. I just started KDP about 2 months ago. I have only 2 books published but sales are very meagre though am working on more books. One sure thing is that KDP works. Will appreciate any further tips from you.
Am following this thread.

Cheers.

You took action and that is very important.

Two books in two months is small though. You need to do more.

The more books you have, the more sales you will make. This is very true.

It is number's game. The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule holds
very true with Kindle publishing.

Try to get at least 5 books published monthly going forward. You can use the
suggestion in my ebook to know what topics to write on and how to easily get
the 5 books minimum every month.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
zinosleek:
Hello, I have gone through the thread and read your ebook, and I really appreciate your effort.

I am a writer and have written more than 5 books for clients which I know they market on kdp. I decided to write my own eBook and have written one and published on Amazon for over a month with no one sales yet. My question is there any way to increase sales?

How did you select the topic to write on? Did you do any research on this?
Did you just write something that came to your mind and hoping it will sell?

For your book to sell, it has to be what people are looking for.

You do not produce a product and then try to get people to be interested
in it and then buy. That is a difficult route to follow.

A proven way is to look for what people are interested in and then give them
exactly that. This is a proven formula.

Go back to my ebook and follow the simple method I wrote there. Try to "keep it
supper simple (KISS)" It works!

1 Like

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by sonofthunder: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2017
prettytolar:
Interested
hello... what happened to your website/blog?
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2017
hamlak:

Kindle publishing works!
Thanks, I have read your ebook. I noticed it does not cover search engine optimization. Is it not as important as people say. Have you succeeded without it?
I wanted to even pay for a course just because of that.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by prettytolar(f): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
sonofthunder:

hello... what happened to your website/blog?
It expired. tongue
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Thanks, I have read your ebook. I noticed it does not cover search engine optimization. Is it not as important as people say. Have you succeeded without it?

I did not quite understand your question as pertains to our topic here.

Kinkily explain more.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thank you

hamlak:
I have other ebooks on how to really make money online that I can share.

But I need to know that those who get them are taking action. Since I do
not sell them to you, I want to see you take action. When you succeed is
when my joy will be full.

Let me know what actions you are taking.

If you have a question, do not hesitate to ask her.

Thanks.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
hamlak:

I did not quite understand your question as pertains to our topic here.

Kinkily explain more.
My question has to do with how to make your book rank high on kindle as that will decide whether or not you sell.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by greenstar: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
hamlak:

First I will say congrats for taking Action. You have taken that most important first step.
Now you are a published author and can learn from what you have done.

Now my opinions. And I hope you take them in good faith. It will help you.

The ecover can be better. It will cost you $5 if you follow the instruction in my ebook.
You will learn how to select the right person to design for you. Believe me, the $5 you
will spend will be a wise investment.

Make the price $2.99 (avoid using a round figure like the $3.00). The difference is just
a cent, but people (buyers) will say it is 2 plus instead of 3. It is physiological. Believe me
this works.

The book is a fiction. It is difficult breaking in there. You made a few sales because it is
erotica (yes sex sells). It would have been harder with any other fiction book.

I would advice that you write non fiction books. Write books to solve a particular problem.
Provide solutions to people. The "How to Books" does well. People do not care much about
your name when you wrote non fiction.

There are some errors with your description. People judge the quality of your writing with
what they see on your description. If you do a poor job there, they will think it will be the
same with your whole work.

Lets see your description.

You wrote "....Happy read.
I explore Kim's beautiful body and give her great pleasure"

It should have been "Happy reading"

The second line: you are writing in the present form over an
action that has already happened.

Don't you think it would have sounded better if you wrote "Discover
how I thoroughly explored Kim's body and drove her crazy with ecstasy"

Do you get my drift? Work on all I have written and you will move forward.

Personally I do not do Erotica because it is against my christian faith.
But it is your decision.

Wishing you well.
evening bro.
How do you rate this cover?
I've a 46 page erotica I intend publishing tomorrow.
Please help a bro embarassed

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
The cover can be improved. Follow the advice in my ebook concerning ecovers.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Good morning people.

It is another beautiful week. Will you continue to complain
that there is no JOB when you can create an income through Kindle publishing?

Download my ebook that I shared here and start the journey.

Any question, drop it here.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by helpfulposts(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=helpfulposts post=60815948][/quote]

If you follow the tip given in the ebook, you will discover that SEO is already done for you.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by CosmicJames(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
zinosleek:

Stop, pause the ideas in your mind!
Kindle success is all about research.
Let me tell you something.

Your own is even one month.
In my case, it is over 2years for my book on Kindle without a single sale!

I published that book without doing any research, hence the failure to sell even a single copy after 2 good years.

But like I said in one of my post here, I'm coming back to Kindle.
I was even planning to start again next month and be publishing like 5 books/week. But a deep research into the system is revealing that I will still waste my time and fail again.

The whole thing weak me sef.
I have to drop the idea of publishing like 5 books/week that probably interest only me.

The good news is that I'm actually getting it now. I'm now understanding the research methods, and how people are becoming bestsellers and banking really hard on Kindle.
Very soon I'm going to start.

It is only when you know what people are actually buying that you should decide what to write your book on.
If you do it the other way around, you will fail. Sorry, but I have to tell you the truth.
That's why I said you should stop. Go and do your homework well.

This Kindle stuff works. But the key is in the research. Some people are making thousands of Dollars there every month from a single book! At the end, it is not just about publishing books, but publishing books that sells.

1 Like

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by zinosleek(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
CosmicJames:

Stop, pause the ideas in your mind!
Kindle success is all about research.
Let me tell you something.

Your own is even one month.
In my case, it is over 2years for my book on Kindle without a single sale!

I published that book without doing any research, hence the failure to sell even a single copy after 2 good years.

But like I said in one of my post here, I'm coming back to Kindle.
I was even planning to start again next month and be publishing like 5 books/week. But a deep research into the system is revealing that I will still waste my time and fail again.

The whole thing weak me sef.
I have to drop the idea of publishing like 5 books/week that probably interest only me.

The good news is that I'm actually getting it now. I'm now understanding the research methods, and how people are becoming bestsellers and banking really hard on Kindle.
Very soon I'm going to start.

It is only when you know what people are actually buying that you should decide what to write your book on.
If you do it the other way around, you will fail. Sorry, but I have to tell you the truth.
That's why I said you should stop. Go and do your homework well.

This Kindle stuff works. But the key is in the research. Some people are making thousands of Dollars there every month from a single book! At the end, it is not just about publishing books, but publishing books that sells.

True talk. I appreciate your response. I will go through proper research before I put into writing. I'm sure we can as well share ideas.

I read something about kindle program on promotion and lending. I register for the lending and though the amount is laughable, I can say I have started making something from my eBook.

And the promotion process involving giving your book more exposure by offering it free or at a discount for awhile.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by bros1234(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmm.

What's the essence of adding "Modified" on Your thread title? Just curious because it makes it look like the thread I opened here last year.

Not against it though but I would have preferred you be yourself and use your titles to avoid confusion. for instance, I just saw the thread title and thought it was that thread.

Blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking For The Best Nigeria Bank For A Domiciliary Account? Read This / Ishieke Market In Ebonyi State Burnt To Ashes / Do you need a Logo, social media design or UIUX designs ? Tap here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.