Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places (15701 Views)

How To Go About Self Publishing Ebooks On Amazon With Your Smartphone / Modified: HOW I WITHDREW LESS THAN 50$ FROM PAYONEER / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by twaintoy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
With #3000 and your facebook account with over 300 friends, you can join recad media and make #400 daily. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp 09099156830 or PM me for more info.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
@CosmicJames, thank you for that wonderful input.

What you said holds true generally while marketing online or offline.
We have to sell what people want. Thank you for driving home your points
in such an amazing way. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Jsaviour(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wow, I am happy I saw this thread. God will bless you for this selfless effort of yours. Let me quickly read the ebook and come back with my questions if there is any.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Xandulyn(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
hamlak:

Thanks. Wishing you well. I will be glad to read of your success.
And let me know if u need any advice.

I've started writing the book already. I'll let you know when it's ready.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by tboibamz: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
Xandulyn:

I've started writing the book already. I'll let you know when it's ready.

started mine too.

hello OP,

have you published any recipe book? i need directions in that area. thanks
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by gr8tsuccess: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
hamlak:
This thread is for all those who want to make money online publishing and selling ebooks
on Amazon and other marketplaces. This is a booming business and many people including Nigerians
who are on this Nairaland are busy making money daily with this.

This thread is inspired by the one by @mk82 who was the first person to bring this to the
attention of Nigerians here on this Forum. You can check out the thread via the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

This works and you will make money with it if you take action.

I am one of the people who took action and today it is one of my sources of income online.
In fact it ranks second in my income sources.

At the above thread, justice was done to the topic. So I do not want to repeat myself via
this thread. I just want to let people who say they are looking for a source of income
online to know that there is one such opportunity waiting for them. They should click on
the above link and go read from page one to the last post. They will surely gain something.
You should stop paying for ebooks. Stop moving from one shinning object to the other.

I am a published Author on Amazon and other leading digital products marketplaces.
The above thread was what really pushed me into taking action. Before coming in
contact with the above thread, I knew about Kindle publishing but was stopped
by the fact that I could not design the needed ebook covers. I let it go at that point.
But coming in contact with the above thread and discovering that they were actually
Nigerians doing and benefiting from what I could not do pushed me. I had to overcome
what I thought was a big hurdle by doing the covers myself. And boy, it turned out so
easy once I tried and put in some efforts. Amazon even has an ecover design tool which
is so easy to use.

Today I want more Nigerians to look into this way of making passive income online.
You do the work once and you reap the benefits for years. You can write by yourselves
or outsource this for cheap. All this you will learn from the above thread.

I know it is now a long thread with hundreds of posts to be read. It may be daunting for
some. Just to encourage people like this, I have tried to condense everything in a PDF
which is 100% free for those interested.

Before you shout or begin to insult me, please note that I am not here to sell any ebook.
I make my money elsewhere. I just want to give back freely to my people here. So no need
to insult anyone.

If you go to the link above and you become interested, just indicate your interest here for
me to leave the direct link of my ebook so that everyone interested can download freely.
I will only do this if I get enough interest. Just post here that you are interested after going
to that link first.

Do not post any email address here. No need for that as I will not respond or send anything
to any address.

I am doing this to help all those looking for a legitimate way to earn an income online.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Thanks the free eBook. I have downloaded my own and I want take action immediately as you advised. I have two questions to ask: I want to go into cook book publishing, do you think it will sale? ( 2) can I use the name of a best seller in my niche as pen author?
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jsaviour:
Wow, I am happy I saw this thread. God will bless you for this selfless effort of yours. Let me quickly read the ebook and come back with my questions if there is any.

My pleasure. Thanks for your prayer. God will also bless your efforts.

Go ahead, read the eBook and let me know if you have any question.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Jsaviour(f): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
hamlak:

My pleasure. Thanks for your prayer. God will also bless your efforts.

Go ahead, read the eBook and let me know if you have any question.

I sent you a mail, kindly check. Thanks
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Jsaviour:

I sent you a mail, kindly check. Thanks

Replied. Thanks.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by gr8tsuccess: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
Thanks the free eBook. I have downloaded my own and I want take action immediately as you advised. I have two questions to ask: I want to go into cook book publishing, do you think it will sale? ( 2) can I use the name of a best seller in my niche as pen author?
hamlak thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. Please help answer my questions above.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
hamlak thanks for the wonderful work you are doing here. Please help answer my questions above.

Thanks a lot.

Recipe or Cookbooks will always sell.

Pls do not use same author name. You can use similar title and modify it a little.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by samseen02(m): 5:30am On Oct 01, 2017
good work @op. I'm very much interested
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by OkunrinMeta: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2017
Hi Hamlak,

I just finished writing an ebook. I intend to publish it today. Please how do you decide what price to sell your ebook?
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2017
OkunrinMeta:
Hi Hamlak,

I just finished writing an ebook. I intend to publish it today. Please how do you decide what price to sell your ebook?

Look at similar books on Kindle.

How many pages does your book contain?

Consider the above two points and then price your own book accordingly.

I usually start my price at 2.99-4.99 depending on the above two factors.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by emeths: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Good thread!
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by gr8tsuccess: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
hamlak:

Thanks a lot.

Recipe or Cookbooks will always sell.

Pls do not use same author name. You can use similar title and modify it a little.
. Thanks for your response. God bless you.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by donbrowser(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hamlak I have read the material you shared, it is really awesome and helpful but I would appreciate if you could throw more light on royalty rates please.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2017
gr8tsuccess:
. Thanks for your response. God bless you.

Thanks and God bless you too.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2017
donbrowser:
Hamlak I have read the material you shared, it is really awesome and helpful but I would appreciate if you could throw more light on royalty rates please.

Glad you like my free ebook.I hope you take action so that
you can share your testimony here. Then I will be fulfilled.

The Royalty rate in Kindle is as per below:

Price of ebook is $2.99 - $9.99 (then you get 70%)

Anything outside this, e.g. $0.99 - 2.98 (you get 35%)
price of ebook is $10 and above, you get 35% royalty too.

With this, you can see that Amazon wants you to price your
ebook between $2.99 - $9.99

Hope I answered your question.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by donbrowser(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2017
hamlak:

Glad you like my free ebook.I hope you take action so that
you can share your testimony here. Then I will be fulfilled.

The Royalty rate in Kindle is as per below:

Price of ebook is $2.99 - $9.99 (then you get 70%)

Anything outside this, e.g. $0.99 - 2.98 (you get 35%)
price of ebook is $10 and above, you get 35% royalty too.

With this, you can see that Amazon wants you to price your
ebook between $2.99 - $9.99

Hope I answered your question.

Thanks bro, I'm also having issues with the categories. I'm just seeing few of them.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Habeyy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good afternoon Mk82,hamlak and
coThanks For coming up with this
thread
I have been following this thread for long and also doing some little publishing on kdp but I got stucked in the area of formatting my book
I preview my book before Publishing and noticed some not so good result
Pls help a brother on how to format
Note:i am good with Ms word but publishing on kdp requires kdp style pattern
Pls help on the type of formatting and probably software or app to use
Pls help a brother
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by Habeyy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good afternoon Mk82,hamlak and
coThanks For coming up with this
thread
I have been following this thread for long and also doing some little publishing on kdp but I got stucked in the area of formatting my book
I preview my book before Publishing and noticed some not so good result
Pls help a brother on how to format
Note, I am good with Ms word but publishing on kdp requires kdp style pattern
Pls help on the type of formatting and probably software or app to use
Pls help a brother
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by herlonso: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks to op for the great work. I stumbled on the thread tonight and I'm going through the ebook already. I will ask questions when I'm through
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
donbrowser:

Thanks bro, I'm also having issues with the categories. I'm just seeing few of them.

Do not dwell much on this. Just put it in any category that yo think best fit your book. The rest
will be done by the Amazon staff who will put it in appropriate categories when yo make your first sale.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
herlonso:
Thanks to op for the great work. I stumbled on the thread tonight and I'm going through the ebook already. I will ask questions when I'm through

OK good luck. I am waiting.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by herlonso: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Please I'm confused on how to search for book categories. I want to browse through categories to have a feel of books under each category but I'm unable to do so.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
herlonso:
Please I'm confused on how to search for book categories. I want to browse through categories to have a feel of books under each category but I'm unable to do so.

see the link below for ebooks on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text/154606011/ref=zg_bs_nav_kstore_1_kstore
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by udi2111: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2017
hamlak:

I tell you one thing.

All books have been written. There is nothing new anymore.
Get any PLR eook and rewrite it. Make it pass at http://www.copyscape.com/
and you are good.

Also make Google your friend.
Hello i just came across your thread, may God bless you for helping people here. I intend using this method of publishing on Amazon because I have lots of plr and mrr ebooks with full resell write. but a friend told me that amazon can detect plr books even if it pass through copyspace. please kindly expantiate on this because I intend starting asap.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2017
udi2111:
Hello i just came across your thread, may God bless you for helping people here. I intend using this method of publishing on Amazon because I have lots of plr and mrr ebooks with full resell write. but a friend told me that amazon can detect plr books even if it pass through copyspace. please kindly expantiate on this because I intend starting asap.

Sometimes the free version of Copyscape may fail. What I advice is that you still run your works through any of the Copyscape alternative sites. That way you become double sure it is 100% unique. You can get someone on Fiver to rewrite the contents for you.
You can also run the contents through a Re-writer software. After that you check for grammatical errors and still do some
manual rewriting.

Just do whatever you have to do because this works. The first book I wrote sold over $100 the first month and continues to sell even till now..
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
I want to see the first person that will publish his or her work on Amazon.

Now I want to share this nugget.

Apart from Amazon Kindle, make sure you register at the site below.
It is even easier to publish here.

https://www.draft2digital.com/oke
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by modath(f): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places by hamlak(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2017
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.

@Modath, my people here are yet to publish their books. So wait first. lol.

No Payoneer yet to sell to you yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do you need a Logo, social media design or UIUX designs ? Tap here / Looking For The Best Nigeria Bank For A Domiciliary Account? Read This / Ishieke Market In Ebonyi State Burnt To Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.