Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu (13820 Views)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Supo Ayokunle Tours Salvation Ministries 90,000 Seater Church, Secondary School / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
emeijeh:
I am a Christian, but......

Truth be told.......

CAN has lost its relevance since 2007

Nobody cares weda ur a Christian or Muslim or Animist, Focus, analyse n comment on what the man said. If he's wrong, tell us that he's wrong m vice versa.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by DCONE1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
VocalWalls:
Every right thinking person knows the right call.

I won't be surprise if Kanu has been murdered already.

The army pretending like Kanu isn't already abducted is deceitful.

It gives them room to murder him without questions.

Anyways, my own Biafra is my bank account. My daily hustle is my fight for freedom. Notwithstanding, the 5 SE governors have completely betrayed the people they swore to protect. They'll real their rewards soon enough.
guy i dont under you ooh....did the SE governors promise to protect IPOB or igbo people... grin
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by abimic(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Whoever agitates that PMB should invite kanu needs have a medical check up, how can the president sit with a low lifer, nonentity who prides in destabilizing democratic institutions, there are a thousand and one Nigerians deserving of even a presidential handshake for having being influential to the growth of their environment in little ways, yet they're neglected but still are not deterred. What has kanu done to his immediate environment than shout marginalization, he called the country zoo and called the president sorts of names all in the name of secession, infact, the president can't stoop so low to see him talk more of a hi, what he deserves his be kept from sane people for he would be charged with treason. I'm just pained that he deceived gullible ibos into killing theirselves, may the souls of the departed rest in peace. No president, I mean no president would grant any part of Nigerian secession as he swore to defend the territorial integrity of the country, so kanu has lost already. Gracias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Kobicove(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
The time for negotiation is over...the only language they will understand is Force!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sir I am sorry but that is never a right action...negotiations with someone who wants divisibility? He gets the chance to make proposal and all sorts and make him feel like a BIG BOSS BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by ozo13(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
A Yoruba pastor? When Dilector said "any Ibo man who worship in a church founded by a Yoruba man is an idiot, an imbecil ... if your pastor is a Yoruba you're not fit to be a human beign". But meanwhile, they are free to worship in oyinbo man church (Catholic and co). Slave mentality and tribal bigotry. I wonder if his mother told him a Yoruba soldier blala her puna during the civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0

But wait o. Anyone seen or heard from the hunchback albino lately? There's an handsome reward for anyone who knows where the coward is hiding.
after all ds vile idiotic talk.he is into hiding .if only ppl will hv brain not to blind follow d idiot

2 Likes

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by Moonland100(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
If am the president of Nigeria I won't dialogue with such nonentity.
Dialogue with him mean you are giving him attention.
instead let the President use his military experience to deal with him in a bit by bit method.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:
Just like America, we do not negotiate with terrorists ! kiss
No agreement today,no agreement tomorrow,hypocrite Pastor my butt,Nigeria is one indivisible country so the constitution says,there is nothing to negotiate with treasonist.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
VocalWalls:
Every right thinking person knows the right call.

I won't be surprise if Kanu has been murdered already.

The army pretending like Kanu isn't already abducted is deceitful.

It gives them room to murder him without questions.

Anyways, my own Biafra is my bank account. My daily hustle is my fight for freedom. Notwithstanding, the 5 SE governors have completely betrayed the people they swore to protect. They'll real their rewards soon enough.
The 5 Eastern Governor's swore to the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria not to no indididual or group,the constitution is cardinal it comes first,Nigeria is one indivisible country,no negotiation with terrorist.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by WeRblessed(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
All of you calling IPOB terrorists, may God give you and your families a share of wrath he is preparing for Nigerian army and Buhari. May your enemies kill you and your children for seeking for what belongs to you. May the blood of your entire family be spilled on the ground. May the whole world call you and your entire generation terrorists, even when you have not killed anyone, carry arms, or blow up people houses. May shame and poverty never depart from your family. May You and your children go out in peace and return home as corpses. All these we ask God upon the head and families of those who have opened their mouths to term peaceful agitators terrorists, Amen.

[qqquote author=Modsenemy post=60538832]Just like America, we do not negotiate with terrorists ! kiss[/quote]
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by fram99: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
baike:
this are the things making kanu to have power to challenge the FGN

Nnamdi kanu commited treason.. under the law.

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by MOHSHESHI(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
y wud FG dialogue wit KANU no individual is bigger Dan dis country I just laff wen d president was not send he was busy spitting rubbish like an old radio hehehehehh CNT bliv MAZI is nowre to b found
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by VocalWalls: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
blacknp:
The 5 Eastern Governor's swore to the constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria not to no indididual or group,the constitution is cardinal it comes first,Nigeria is one indivisible country,no negotiation with terrorist.

They swore to protect their people. Not to protect Nigeria. Go figure out.

Innocent people died too. They haven't even released statements to console the families of those hit by strays.

They failed.
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by vertueptime: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Integrityfarms:
No matter the level of force employed against ipob, the best way to ending these resentments is still dialogue.... But will pmb hear?

But make army flog der nnyash first, then we go dialogue later. �
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by shurlermoz(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
A Yoruba pastor? When Dilector said "any Ibo man who worship in a church founded by a Yoruba man is an idiot, an imbecil ... if your pastor is a Yoruba you're not fit to be a human beign". But meanwhile, they are free to worship in oyinbo man church (Catholic and co). Slave mentality and tribal bigotry. I wonder if his mother told him a Yoruba soldier cable her puna during the civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0

But wait o. Anyone seen or heard from the hunchback albino lately? There's an handsome reward for anyone who knows where the coward is hiding.

That means I have many 'imbe' in my church o.

1 Like

Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by solaere(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:
Just like America, we do not negotiate with terrorists ! kiss
but fg can nd did wit boko haram nd ayf rt
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by blacknp(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2017
VocalWalls:

They swore to protect their people. Not to protect Nigeria. Go figure out.

Innocent people died too. They haven't even released statements to console the families of those hit by strays.

They failed.
Who are their people Nigerians or Igbos or only igbo people voted for the Governors?cry cry ethnic bigot after all the bragging you are now looking for sympathy?
Re: CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu by billyG(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2017
GidiParrot:
The President of Christian Association of Nigeria Rev. Samson Ayokunle, has advised the Federal Government to invite the agitators for talks with a view to finding a lasting solution to the crisis.

He said, ‘’The best way to win is to have a dialogue table whereby the Federal Government should hold on to the superior argument. That is what can move us forward.”

Ayokunle, who is also the President, Nigeria Baptist Conference, said violent agitations would further compound the problems facing Nigeria.

The cleric spoke at the inauguration of the new gate of the Bowen University, Iwo in Osun State, and inauguration of a radio station on the campus, 101.9 FM.

Ayokunle therefore urged IPOB and other groups to embrace dialogue, saying that was the only way their grievances could be made known legitimately.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/09/can-president-asks-buhari-to-dialogue.html

Revered why not tell God to dialogue with Satan first?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / Has Religion Failed Nigeria At 53 Years? For And Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.