Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss (12385 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by kenny5811(m): 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

then don't dream of having sex with and entrapping a white woman.
..ntooooor..... u tink say u dey do me?.....hahaha.... i hate white p***ies...... hv neva wished/prayed for 1 either...

3 Likes

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
How do people manage to exchange comment with these boy without getting irritated?

who is "these boy" ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
kenny5811:
..ntooooor..... u tink say u dey do me?.....hahaha.... i hate white p***ies...... hv neva wished/prayed for 1 either...

then go for your black holes, you can not tell apart the asshole of a black woman from her vagina, which contains virulent stuff as the poo in the her asshole.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Heromaniaa: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, which kind of black men we white women consider to be handsome is quite different from how you black guys consider yourself.

but, only the former matters.

do you care how the other black guys consider you ? yes only if you are a gay.
Since you have proclaimed yourself a connoisseur of fine looks, wouldn't it make sense if you uploaded your WHITE picture so I can tell if you are the type black men consider pretty. But I am sure you wouldn't oblige because you know you are a flat chested, flat hipped, beaky nosed man/woman. No? Post a picture if you think my description wrong.

6 Likes

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

because I AM a white woman, anything amiss ?
Like seriously nobody cares if you are white.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Since you have proclaimed yourself a connoisseur of fine looks, wouldn't it make sense if you uploaded your WHITE picture so I can tell if you are the type black men consider pretty. But I am sure you wouldn't oblige because you know you are a flat chested, flat hipped, beaky nosed man/woman. No? Post a picture if you think my description wrong.

why should I care whether I am welcomed by my boys ? I have money , I just buy away the sex from them .
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sabrina18:
Like seriously nobody cares if you are white.

you just take the meaning regardless of the context.

that guy doubts my being black or white, and I have to reiterate that I AM a white woman.

check my words, "AM" in large letters , not "white" .

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by alexis4real: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
what of if u av a test of mine,u will change ur mind,...mine is sooooo sweeeet! wahalai
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
alexis4real:
what of if u av a test of mine,u will change ur mind,...mine is sooooo sweeeet! wahalai

what is so sweet ? how can I be certain of that ? show me the photo of whatever you are talking about.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Davoneskay(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

because unemployment rate in Nigeria is so high that you take it for grant that that happens in every other country.

47.7% Nigerian grown-ups are jobless or semi-jobless, that is why I can find cute boys to have sex with so easy in Nigeria.

Ogun, the god of iron fall on you if you're either a boy or a black woman.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Heromaniaa: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

why should I care whether I am welcomed by my boys ? I have money , I just buy away the sex from them .
In the other conversation, you noted it was not your duty to pay for sex since u were rendering a service. So why the compromise? Desperation? Are you so unattractive in your white skin that you need to condescend to paying for sex? No doubt.

2 Likes

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by pussykiller: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
hmm so u like giving heads smileyhmm so u like giving heads
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Heromaniaa:
In the other conversation, you noted it was not your duty to pay for sex since u were rendering a service. So why the compromise? Desperation? Are you so unattractive in your white skin that you need to condescend to paying for sex? No doubt.

I m a white woman, in charge of a large group of black boys in the factory. I do the service and ask for money ?? what the fvck ?!

how can I not pay for the black male whoreees? can you have sex with whorees gratuitously ?
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
pussykiller:
hmm so u like giving heads smileyhmm so u like giving heads

not just my mouth I give, I give many presents to my boys.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Heromaniaa:

I use the money, I taste my power. I order the black boys to do whatever I want them to do. I may stop the sex 2 seconds before his ejaculation just to see his painful face. I can order him to lick the gaps of my toes.

I love the black slaves to be totally humble. of course I use money to make this happen , same as those Brits by colonialism power .

1 Like

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by whywhyogun: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Heromaniaa:

a woman can not dominate the relationship, and thus has to rely on the sexual attraction of her body.

this sucks.

I just pay and play the disposables.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by stanboy28(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Keep it up

Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

how rude you are, to a white lady .
Hahaha. This got me.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Dollarship(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fake account spotted grin grin grin
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Heromaniaa: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
whywhyogun:

I m a white woman, in charge of a large group of black boys in the factory. I do the service and ask for money ?? what the fvck ?!

how can I not pay for the black male whoreees? can you have sex with whorees gratuitously ?
Ciao. Good luck with your whoree black slaves. See a psychiatrist about this your black penis obsession.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a female.

I knew she's a female from day one of her obsession with lefulefu grin cheesy

And she's black! Peeps here she's black o! Not white cheesy

Lefulefu come and see o

She has finally confessed, shes a female.

Way back she was ranting, she's a guy cheesy

Now she's obsessed with sucvking big black diccck!

Iranu abasha!

Wow! U are busted! cheesy
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by pussykiller: 12:22am On Sep 18, 2017
whywhyogun:

not just my mouth I give, I give many presents to my boys.
I deal with pussies.... I hate bj....
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2017
bitchcrafts:
grin... how much are we talking about here maybe we could strike a deal?

He's a man, but do your thing.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Arthurwinner:

u not serious

Don't do it, he wants to wack off to your picture.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 12:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Heromaniaa:
That's what all blind WHITE women say.

He's a gay black man
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2017
IamRaizo:
boys? So you're a pedophile...hmmm

He's a black homosexual man, the bottom bytch, that's why he calls men boys. He's the one on the bottom with his legs spread wide open for the boy *man* to enter his filthy stanky azz. I thought that I would give you men a visual so that you will understand clearly what the Op is after.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by Truckpusher(m): 1:01am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a black homosexual man, the bottom bytch, that's why he calls men boys.
How did you know ?

But how come I've missed this topic - khiaa! Anytime you see such topics just holla me . Lemme feed my eyes .
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by bitchcrafts: 1:09am On Sep 18, 2017
khiaa:

He's a man, but do your thing.
shocked
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
How did you know ?

But how come I've missed this topic - khiaa! Anytime you see such topics just holla me . Lemme feed my eyes .

Hi big brother. I outed this freak almost a year ago. He goes by multiple names, I told him that I will come into all of his topics that are disrespectful and expose him to my Nigerian brothers for the GAF that he is.
If you want to read his dumb topics (believe me they are dumb) just click on his profile.
To all my brothers who are down with the GAF disregard my posts they aren't meant for you.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 1:32am On Sep 18, 2017
pussykiller:

I deal with pussies....
I hate bj....

He's a man and since he is he knows what it feels like and will probably blow your mind.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 1:39am On Sep 18, 2017
kenny5811:

It's a good thing that you don't because he don't have one.
Re: I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss by khiaa(f): 1:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Heromaniaa:

You are conversing with an homosexual man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. / Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.