Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (90075 Views)

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by macphilip: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
he deleted his number from your phone, but you called him when you reach house
Madam, your story does not add up!

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by IshaqAyinde(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Born2conquer:
The same way a girl was begging me to be her bestie!

I'm gonna straff you.. simple!

I told her! She backed off immediately cheesy

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen

bad niqqa���

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by TBIZZY(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Are u a virgin?
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by alexis4real: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
what do you want from man? 'wonder' girl, the man isn't your relation,so your visitation should just automatically generate money without parting any thing in return,you have forgotten that this world is give and take,your name is sorry.I know you are a pretender,as if that's your nature!

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by cbkingbeatz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
ifenes:
You are done with men ? Let's see how long that will last.
don't mind her. what was she expecting tho.. She wanted it badly.. But uno ladies.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Max24: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is she ranting...She went to visit a man that is not her relative on a rainy day, so what was she expecting? I guess she was expecting the man to have a decent conversation with her cheesy If she can enjoy spending time with d man..she should also enjoy having sex with him.

She's a learner.

So she doesn't know that most men would jump into bed with their female friends at the slightest opportunity...
She doesn't know that friendship with the opposite sex has the potential to develop into something more or she thinks it's easy to have a platonic Male/female friendship.

Some men self should know when not to cross the line.
I don't understand this kind of attitude.
Which side are u ? for or against ?
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by AlanSugar(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmm, you should've told you us your father wanted to sleep with you then it would've been OK for you to come here and disturb our collective peace. Where is Nnamdi cownu?!
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

I will say what's on my mind later.

Modified.

You can't be done with men aunty

They pay for your clothes, they feed you, they take you out, you need them for sex and you rely on them financially.

even after he demanded for sex and treated you like a dog, you still called him, probably because you wanted him to apologise and you wanted to make up with him, now you are here crying wolf.

you refused to fvck him, you wanted to leave his apartment and you were getting your uber, were you expecting him to allow you stay in his place till your 'uber' arrived.

A reasonable girl would have left his house immediately he started demanding for sex but well you are an olosho so I'm not surprised.

Agreed with everything except the 'Olosho' bit. She's a drama queen not an Olosho - we dont need to know the details of her private life on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
macphilip:
he deleted his number from your phone, but you called him when you reach house
Madam, your story does not add up!

I guess she got his number from previous messages she exchange with the guy on her phone.

The lady lacked dignity, she should have allowed the guy to call and then pour out her mind.

3 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Icon79(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Naija ladies must be the MOST attention starved females in the whole wide world. They can say, do anything for 5 mins of attention!

Seriously, I think Nigerians should be banned from Facebook and Twitter.

O pari

3 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Max24:

Which side are u ? for or against ?
She's confused grin

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by richard870(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
0luwajuwon:
A Nigerian Lady identified as Gbemi, with the handle: @Gbemsssss has taken to Twitter to narrate her ordeal, with a man she considered her friend, who just wanted to have sex with her.

Read Below;

More below;

See what he sent to her on Whatsapp below, after sending her out;

CC; Lalasticlala

SEE MORE @http://www.connectwarri.com.ng/2017/09/lady-gets-her-male-friend-beaten-up-for.html
When will ladies learn that you cant keep a friend with the opposite sex without having strings attached. One way or the other lustful thinking will set in.
Abeg, enough of this stvp1ty!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by ponti93(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
One thing that beats my imagination is that a girl will claim to be friends with a guy and yet expect him to do for her the things a boyfriend is supposed to do... Hmm

7 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
You dey consider man your friend
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
lalasticlala must be flogged for bringing this to Fpage...
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
chinnyonwu:
He collected your phone ans deleted his number, you also threw his business card at him... How then did you get his number to call him when you got home?
She checked call record.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cutestud:
grin Down to earth literally, man. But you can't say stuffs like that to every girl that come to your crib

Any girl wey carry herself go guy crib, knows exactly what she's looking for.

For me I ain't visiting any guy in his home, except we are dating or I need sexx.

That's the truth.

8 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by kaziblake(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
koning:

If @Evaberry was in her shoes, she would suck that d.i.ck with reckless abandon, collect her Uber money and leave. I trust her.
You are the inhibited village girl here. You will not sleep with guy only to go home and wound your punny with a banana or candle. I don't think you can afford a Love Machine.
You are still a small boy so go get some sweet.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by humilitypays(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
‎The simple truth is, Nigerian ladies are very selfish and stingy!

The only reason ladies keep saying that they prefer keeping male friends than female friends is because they love taking advantage of guys financially in the name of friendship without offering anything in return to the guy they call friend.

A lady will demand money, call cards, flight ticket, house rent, gifts, free lunch, free ride, etc from her male friends....she expects her male friends to help her fix her home theatre when it develops fault, help her fix fan, help her refill her cooking gas, help drive her to salon, and parties, help fix her car or take it to mechanic, and also help her secure a job but what does she offer to this her male friend Irrelevant gossip and nonsense talk that has no financial or business meaning and she expects this her male friend to be happy with her forever!

Is he your brother or father Even your father that's training you in school and sponsoring u financially expects that when u finally become financially capable tomorrow, that u will take care of him at his old age. So what does your male friends stand to benefit for helping you all through your life And u also expect them to storm your wedding day to shower u with expensive gifts for being a parasite to them all year long and then u go to your husbands house to go and deposit all the value your male friends dumped in your life and they go back home empty handed like Israelites returning from Egypt, lol...I don't blame u ladies sha, I blame some gullible sisy men lol

Nigerian women need to wake up to reality; you can't be a parasite to a man in the name of he is my friend and expect the man to be happy with u forever, not possible!

Guys wake up o, the same girl u have been helping financially, academically, career-wise, business-wise, spiritually for free in the name of "she is my friend" and she gives u nothing in return is busy offering free sex and more to one inconsequential guy that's doing nothing for her at all! In fact, the guy she sleeps with and cooks for and cleans his house and wash his clothes does nothing for her at all....he even beats her join, so Naija guys wake up!

Don't do anything free for any girl in the name of ordinary friend....if u have plenty money to give out, give your sisters, your cousins, nieces, aunts and help the less privilege in the society. 

If a girl isn't your sister, not your‎ cousin, not your niece, not your sweet mum, not your girlfriend, not your fiancée, not your wife, not your business partner, then she is nobody but a stranger...if u want to help her, help her as a stranger or a less privilege person, not as a female friend because female friends are parasites in Nigeria!!

To be a good female friend to a guy, offer him some value if u don't want to offer him sex. If u can, buy him a car, help him get a good job, lend him big money to invest in his business, sometimes surprise him with worthy and useful gifts, ladies stop being parasites to men....Nigerian men are waking up! you ladies need to wake up too!

You ladies can buy your male friends car and houses na, you can do it! Do it and if he asks u for sex after u have bought him car, house or helped him secure good job, then slap the thunder out of him and report him to me for proper dealing‎

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by akunjohn(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
jammy1993:
Eré e kí ni ajá n bá ekùn se?

Honestly,that's what I want to write till I scold down and see your quote jare. grin

What did she expect before?, u dey find man go house and u kon dey talk say rain dey fall outside grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by NaijaElba(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
eyeview:
Sometimes, its this girls that lead the man on.
About ten years ago, i had a female friend. I never saw her as a girl friend. She was a football fan,so on weekends, she will stop by my house for us to watch matches. I even saw her more as a guy than a girl. If her team gets beaten,i will call her to laugh her into scorn. Nothing emotional.
Then she started demanding things girls would demand of their boyfriend. For eg, she would nag of how i wont take her to eat shawarma or isi ewu etc. How i have never bought her an expensive gift nor paid for her hair do. Some i obliged,some i didnt.
After a while, i thought she had believed that she was in a romantic relationship with me, so to find out i decided to make a move on her and see her reaction. She started behaving like the lady in this story. Started telling me how we are friends and not in a relationship. I became confused because if we arent doing boyfriend and girlfriend, why putting me under the pressure you ought to reserve for your boyfriend.
I was relieved because i didnt want anything relationship with her.
I can bet you that this girl here was behind the guy's reaction. They like eating their cake and having it

Best comment so far

3 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
ImaIma1:
Your friend abi. ..that one is small. A man i called my uncle asked for sex when i visited him. I sparked for him and still demanded he drop me off back home. Shameless and stupid man.

Omg! An uncle??!!! What's wrong with male species though?? Can't they control their urges. Actually, do they even try to control their urges..
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by koning: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
kaziblake:
You are still a small boy so go get some sweet.

Bush girl. You are not fit to be my second wife. As you know "The social network" is a great leveler. So I don't blame you for you baby comment.

Fake a.zz biatch.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by justino57(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
my sister a man cant rear chickeen as pet cause there must be december or easter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded
That's the best decision.
We guys - our moods change within a split second.
It's not like we always have it in mind to have sexxx whenever we are with a lady alone.
The thought just comes!

Is self-control soo terribly hard?
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Some stupid guys are fond of moving onto a girl just because she made the mistake of visiting him. Like they are entitled to that place! Jeez!
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
humilitypays:
‎The simple truth is, Nigerian ladies are very selfish and stingy!

The only reason ladies keep saying that they prefer keeping male friends than female friends is because they love taking advantage of guys financially in the name of friendship without offering anything in return to the guy they call friend.

A lady will demand money, call cards, flight ticket, house rent, gifts, free lunch, free ride, etc from her male friends....she expects her male friends to help her fix her home theatre when it develops fault, help her fix fan, help her refill her cooking gas, help drive her to salon, and parties, help fix her car or take it to mechanic, and also help her secure a job but what does she offer to this her male friend Irrelevant gossip and nonsense talk that has no financial or business meaning and she expects this her male friend to be happy with her forever!

Is he your brother or father Even your father that's training you in school and sponsoring u financially expects that when u finally become financially capable tomorrow, that u will take care of him at his old age. So what does your male friends stand to benefit for helping you all through your life And u also expect them to storm your wedding day to shower u with expensive gifts for being a parasite to them all year long and then u go to your husbands house to go and deposit all the value your male friends dumped in your life and they go back home empty handed like Israelites returning from Egypt, lol...I don't blame u ladies sha, I blame some gullible sisy men lol

Nigerian women need to wake up to reality; you can't be a parasite to a man in the name of he is my friend and expect the man to be happy with u forever, not possible!

To be a good female friend to a guy, offer him some value if u don't want to offer him sex. If u can, buy him a car, help him get a good job, lend him big money to invest in his business, sometimes surprise him with worthy and useful gifts, ladies stop being parasites to men....Nigerian men are waking up! you ladies need to wake up too!

You ladies can buy your male friends car and houses na, you can do it! Do it and if he asks u for sex after u have bought him car, house or helped him secure good job, then slap the thunder out of him and report him to me for proper dealing‎
If they ask you for material things and you refuse, will they force you? Do ladies force you men to spend??!! Let's b matured and reasonable in this argument pls

3 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by kobijacobs(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
what do u expect when u keep a tuber of yam and a goat in a room
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by justino57(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
somethiing happend between u n a guy ,,,,u now posting it on social media that shows how stupid u are y not settle it with him dnt go to his house again must u wag your gutter mouth here? Beatches have low mentaly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Johnpsite: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
That's the problem with most gals,probably u might have been eating the guys money so when he wants to eat yours u are forming virgin, if na me I go rape u,who u epp
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Elenurazorr(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Let me join and abuse you the abuse on my mind. You went to a guy house early morning saying his your friend. Thank your stars he force you. NO MAN FRIENDS A LADY WITHOUT NURSING THE THOUGHT OF FUCKING HER! I'm glad the rain beat you, Olosho
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
I wonder what she expected going to a man's house in the morning on a cold day kwanu undecided

She never know say early in the morning and night, a man's jogbo is at its highest alert?

Besides that, how would she feel if his girl friend stumbles on her assuming he had one? Clap and hug her?

Na we babes de cause our problem shaaaaaaaa

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.