Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (90079 Views)

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Am I Considered Lazy For Doing This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
bigtt76:
I wonder what she expected going to a man's house in the morning on a cold day kwanu undecided

She never know say early in the morning and night, a man's jogbo is at its highest alert?

Besides that, how would she feel if his girl friend stumbles on her assuming he had one? Clap and hug her?

Na we babes de cause our problem shaaaaaaaa

It is still a lady's right to say yes or no. It is a wrong notion when people say things like "what did she expect". She has the right to consent or not. Is sex the guy's right because a lady visits him? No! It's this kind of comments that have made men think a lady that visits them should be ready to be laid.

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by OrdercityWeb: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Prognose:

But we're not little children na. We got blood flowing in our veins and the reason we're friends with you in the first place is because we're attracted to you somehow.
It's OK to hang out with a guy but don't give him ideas, don't keep late nights and don't snuggle up to him in cold weather. And definitely don't ask him for monetary favours. Let the friendship be simple friendship. Dazzal.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
From the comments on here, one could tell how the average Nigerian guy's mind works. It's always;
Sex! sex!! And sex!!!. They don't know there're boundaries not to cross. I pity girls of this generation who're not wise. No wonder most of you act like "dogs" at the sight of women.

The girl should be blamed for rejecting his offer but the fool should be praised for trying to sleep with a girl he doesn't have a relationship with.

LOL. You noticed late...

I noticed since and I totally avoid the bulk of them. I don't need any prick to use the experience with wayward females in his family and life to handle me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by ebosse(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I never said all guys pls. And I draw conclusions from observations and personal experiences.

Dearie, I'm not saying you are lying or nuthin like that , but I refuse to believe any girl above 20 has never been in platonic relationshipssssssss before.

There are loads of SU guys out there grin
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

They should have the dignity of turning down unsolicited gifts, but this very difficult for the average Nigerian female. That why I suggest our ladies should be contented and be independent.
Having a boy friend, a husband, male friends and admirers should not be used as a Poverty Alleviation Programme.

People should also give birth to the number of children they conveniently provide for.
I once met and dated, can you imagine 4 weeks into the dating game she asked me how much salary would I be paying her parents, this was a lady that asked for a loan of 50k prior to this demand. That was in 2008.

As a bad sharp guy then, I chopped her 5 times she didn't get the loan and I never paid her parents any salary.

My parents who sent me to university, helped me to have job no collect nor ask for salary, na one gal wan turn me to ATM.
For real? Salary? I don't believe u.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

I just have one advicee to you Madame.

Don't be brainwashed.

They will try to give all sorts of rubbish advice. They will make you feel it is your fault everytime. You should have the power to deduce right from wrong. Any issue involving women, they will blame women first. Yes there are some issues where women are int he wrong but it is subjective and certainly not always the case.
I escaped this shitty mentality because I was brought up in a Hausa traditionalist background. In our religion and society, women (Magajiya/Sarrounia) are head and Chief Priestess of our society.
Also my mother instilled good values in me.

Coming back to Nairalanders,
They don't realise the reason why they are living in shyt is because of their own attitude which is very difficult to change.

Ain't that the truth. @the bolded, I see them do it most times

Thanks jare, nice advice all round

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
ifenes:
You are done with men ? Let's see how long that will last.
Na story.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
ebosse:

Dearie, I'm not saying you are lying or nuthin like that , but I refuse to believe any girl above 20 has never been in platonic relationshipssssssss before.

There are loads of SU guys out there grin
Seemingly but when u become their friends, they start getting it twisted.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
0luwajuwon:
A Nigerian Lady identified as Gbemi, with the handle: @Gbemsssss has taken to Twitter to narrate her ordeal, with a man she considered her friend, who just wanted to have sex with her.

Read Below;

More below;

See what he sent to her on Whatsapp below, after sending her out;

CC; Lalasticlala

SEE MORE @http://www.connectwarri.com.ng/2017/09/lady-gets-her-male-friend-beaten-up-for.html
Since ure done with men, cucumber dey there.....monkey angry
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pennywise:
What a lousy girl. she no doubt set her mind on a certain amount of money to make from the guy before saying yes (she is not a virgin). But the guy wont have it. A lot of guys these days feel they cannot be controlled with puszy. Which was why he deleted his number and ordered her out-this is quite a familiar situation.

What I dont understand is having discharged the girl, the guy is acting like mumu apologizing and explaining. What a slowpoke. You move on to the next babe.

This kind of thing happens everyday in the dating world. What is new is the social media twist aimed at blackmailing the guy. So dudes when you make a move, pick your targets well and use protection-and I dont mean just condom

The guy is also a player, the apology is fake. I been in that boat before.

How come the apology came when the gal called him, she should have allowed the guy to call first.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by ebby9z(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Swerve from my meñtions
Nonsense
I wonder who is the weaker sex now.

Everything is women vs men with you small minded babies.,

If I ask you to show me where she tried to manipulate him now, your foolish self won't be able. Mtchewwwwww

So much bile in a single writeup. But I thought Nigeria was out of recession. Be giving yourself high blood pressure over an online bant there
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by uniqueflash(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is she ranting...She went to visit a man that is not her relative on a rainy day, so what was she expecting? I guess she was expecting the man to have a decent conversation with her cheesy If she can enjoy spending time with d man..she should also enjoy having sex with him.

She's a learner.

So she doesn't know that most men would jump into bed with their female friends at the slightest opportunity...
She doesn't know that friendship with the opposite sex has the potential to develop into something more or she thinks it's easy to have a platonic Male/female friendship.

Some men self should know when not to cross the line.
I don't understand this kind of attitude.
bia buhari they talk of crossing the national line an u they talk of another line.no visit if u knw say u get line wey u no want make them cross
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
leofab:
why call my old grandpa's name sir?
Sorry o! Me nor know before nah! grin
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Malawian(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
How does a guy even let a girl come to his house and go Scott free? Bleep her the very first day she comes to your house. Don't dull.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by centboy123456(m): 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Born2conquer:
The same way a girl was begging me to be her bestie!

I'm gonna straff you.. simple!

I told her! She backed off immediately cheesy

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen

that ma nigga hahahahah u just made my day hahahahahahahahahah funny guy

2 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Stormyharper(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
What do you expect? I don't know the level of your friendship but I believe he has been helping you financially so you going to his house what do you expect. Then you left and called him. Why what for listen you are just playing hard to get if you do not like him don't take anything from him gifts etc

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Emaprince: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Born2conquer:

Few weeks later she came to my house...and when I moved closer to kiss her she didn't make any move to stop!

I sexed her over the night! Why? She already knew what's gonna happen with her coming over!

You can't come to my house and expect me to be discussing SALONI with you or JENIFA diary..I have jobs to do Ma'am

I compliment your boobs and ass immediately you enter my house to prepare your mind down on what might happen
lmao
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
O
Adaumunocha:
For real? Salary? I don't believe u.

Yes. As a bachelor, I was living alone in a 3 bedroom apartment and also had a car. I am an introvert to an extent who appears shy, but beneath that gentle face is a sharp, logical and no nonsense guy.

Most ladies saw me as a wussy that could be manipulated or emotionally blackmailed.
Advantages of being an introvert is that ladies do most of the toasting especially if you are financially stable.

6 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Truth is you can't take away that 'what do you expect' out of the equation.

It's a know fact that when a girl and a boy are together in a secluded environment or alone in a room, that '3rd person' in between the guy's leg begin to think otherwise.

I'm not justifying the guy's action or condemning the babe, but just to put it straight.... Know your friend's capabilities before you start thinking him harmless.

We may never know what had transpired between them before that day that may have given him the impression he should just give it a try.... He might as well lock her up in the room and rape her.... Yes he could have even spiked her drink and have a go at her.

I still believe she could have done better not to put the guy in such a condition that made him want to go the extra miles with her.

Even a reverend father or imam (no pun intended) would feel gingered up if they find demselves in room with a babe who probably is flashing tities or panties at them.... Men nor bi wood don't lead them into temptation.

This is not an endorsement or condemnation pls.

ImaIma1:

It is still a lady's right to say yes or no. It is a wrong notion when people say things like "what did she expect". She has the right to consent or not. Is sex the guy's right because a lady visits him? No! It's this kind of comments that have made men think a lady that visits them should be ready to be laid.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by centboy123456(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
EponOjuku:

It's better to spell it out clearly fam.

I have a girl like this who was a friend so I thought. Started giving me green light and all, feeling all mushy mushy and collecting stuff from me. She came over and didn't allow me do anything, said she's abstaining and all that nonsense. Blood, I kid you not, I couldn't sleep overnight. By 5:30am, I dropped her off.

Yesterday, she called me and told me she's coming over. I told her plainly in simple English that if she's coming, she's coming to fvck as I don't have time for the nonsense she did that other time, she kept quiet. Said she's coming over for us to talk and settle.

These girls want to eat their cake and have it.

u are Real man it better to let's her know after was did she cum did u fuVck her
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by ebosse(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Seemingly but when u become their friends, they start getting it twisted.

Now this is where the problem is!!!!

A typical Nigerian friendship between opposite sex goes like this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It starts with hanging out and trolling each other ( like regular friendship)

Next thing the girl is asking for little favours , something u could easily do for a friend, problem is while u r helping out with little favours she isn't willing to do the same. In fact she practically does nothing for U.

She might even go as far as asking for favours which could leave you in a bad spot/situation (something friends don't do), truth is she doesn't care as far as u r there whenever she needs you.

Next thing is d guy starts feeling used ( Mugu 101)

He plot ways to get something out of the friendship. Unfortunately, after much scheming and plotting he realises there is only ONE thing he can get from the girl ; SEX.

And so he decides to try his luck.

I could bet that more than 70% of guys who ask their female friends for sex are no truly interested but find themselves in the situation above.

12 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by adeniyiadebayo2: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hummm! Baddest.
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by olaeffect(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why is she ranting...She went to visit a man that is not her relative on a rainy day, so what was she expecting? I guess she was expecting the man to have a decent conversation with her cheesy If she can enjoy spending time with d man..she should also enjoy having sex with him.

She's a learner.

So she doesn't know that most men would jump into bed with their female friends at the slightest opportunity...
She doesn't know that friendship with the opposite sex has the potential to develop into something more or she thinks it's easy to have a platonic Male/female friendship.

Some men self should know when not to cross the line.
I don't understand this kind of attitude.

I agree with you my Sister. That is why I don't keep female friends again. They want you to be the man (help them out like a boyfriend but without the benefits of a boyfriend) Rubbish.
A female friend once called me late on a raining night to come to her office and pick her to her house, I just bluntly told her that is the duty of her boyfriend or whoever is f*cling her; she didn't talk to me for weeks.

9 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by secondincommand: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
If u don't make a move ur dull

If u do u r a Prevert

Ask a gul do u love me she will be like no

She sees u flirting with other gul she will be jealous

Guls are really confused entity

Big shout out to those gul wey dey always say there mind, don't care if guyz tag them as cheap for me they are the real deal, the kind who hold keys to men's heart.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
OkuFaba:
Havent she heard....

Keeping a girl as a bestfriend is like keeping a chicken as a pet... One day you go chop am.. In ur own case, you've served well as a pet, unto the next level
so, makydebbie was right afterall
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by secondincommand: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
olaeffect:

I agree with you my Sister. That is why I don't keep female friends again. They want you to be the man (help them out like a boyfriend but without the benefits of a boyfriend) Rubbish.
A female friend once called me late on a raining night to come to her office and pick her to her house, I just bluntly told her that is the duty of her boyfriend or whoever is f*cling her; she didn't talk to me for weeks.
finally someone who is making sense...

4 Likes

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by LadiIshola(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Born2conquer:

No chill my nigga.. ...no bleeping chill mehn! !! grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
nonut:

Making a move and rape are not the same. Some ladies who are bold enough, make a move on guys if they feel he's shy or a jew man.
Infact, if a guy doesn't make a move, some ladies see him as being impotent or a maga.
She should have simply said no and left, instead of this crap.

I agree.. but I'm basing this on what the guy I quoted said
Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by fram99: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, you carried your legs and went to his house because he's a "business man" and later threw his "business card" at him because things didn't go the way you've always fantasized abi? So now, you want us to hear a well edited one side of a story and pass our judgment?

Abeg carry your silly ass and gherarahia

Why do nigerian men assume that you cant marry your friend.. A man can only marry his friend.. You dont have to have sex.. but women should marry their friends.

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
ebosse:

Now this is where the problem is!!!!

A typical Nigerian friendship between opposite sex goes like this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It starts with hanging out and trolling each other ( like regular friendship)

Next thing the girl is asking for little favours , something u could easily do for a friend, problem is while u r helping out with little favours she isn't willing to do the same. In fact she practically does nothing for U.

She might even go as far as asking for favours which could leave you in a bad spot/situation (something friends don't do), truth is she doesn't care as far as u r there whenever she needs you.

Next thing is d guy starts feeling used ( Mugu 101)

He plot ways to get something out of the friendship. Unfortunately, after much scheming and plotting he realises there is only ONE thing he can get from the girl ; SEX.

And so he decides to try his luck.

I could bet that more than 70% of guys who ask their female friends for sex are no truly interested but find themselves in the situation above.
False analogy. I don't ask my platonic friends for stuffs. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) by Konami94: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
don4real18:
This story is not adding up.... She said that he deleted his number from her phone and she called him later on....
Her call log or previous chats perhaps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.