Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Are The Prospects Of Food Science And Technology Graduates In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Prospects Of Food Science And Technology Graduates In Nigeria (1031 Views)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Prospects Of Food Science And Technology Graduates In Nigeria by ADATANGSAM: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2017
dear experience friends here I am a fresh graduate of food science and technology this year in one of Nigeria's federal university. For a while now I have been analysing my job prospects and even consider switching to medical/clinical sciences should my research in to food science and technology job/fulfillment turns out negative. friends in the Industry, applucants and other experience fellow here how is the job market like? thanks for your contributions as this will really help me in my findings mgt you can help me push it to front page pls

1 Like

Re: What Are The Prospects Of Food Science And Technology Graduates In Nigeria by adisco1: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
ADATANGSAM:
dear experience friends here I am a fresh graduate of food science and technology this year in one of Nigeria's federal university. For a while now I have been analysing my job prospects and even consider switching to medical/clinical sciences should my research in to food science and technology job/fulfillment turns out negative. friends in the Industry, applucants and other experience fellow here how is the job market like? thanks for your contributions as this will really help me in my findings mgt you can help me push it to front page pls
There are opportunities for you. You can either become a Food Safety Trainer or you can become an Internal Auditor of Food Safety Management Systems with a Hospitality or Catering service. We have training courses that can help you do both and settle well in your field. You can visit www.londonptc.com for details or you can contact me by email or call 08173751990.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money IN Midnight / 2018/2019 Scholarships For International Students / I'm In Need Of Advice On A Handwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.