Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (37656 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by alobispot(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Popular actress, Liz Anjorin, has responded to claims she converted to Islam because of a man..

According to the actress, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, she didn’t convert to Islam because of any man, revealing she decided to follow her mother's path, who is a muslim..

She said;

“If I changed to Islam because of a man, why am I still single? People just like to say all sorts, but I’m not bothered anyway. This is my second time of going to Mecca after my conversion; I went first in 2013. My name remains Liz Anjorin, but I adopted the Muslim name, Aishat, and that’s all. My father was a Christian, while my mother was a Muslim. I only decided to follow my mother’s path.”

The Owo Nairabet actress also stated that her new religion has caused her to change her mode of dressing.

“I’m a private person and people don’t know much about me. If you check my Instagram page, you would see that my mode of dressing has changed. But as a celebrity and entertainer, I can wear anything to showcase my talent, which is work-related. I don’t need to write it on my forehead that I’m a Muslim.”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/didnt-convert-islam-man-changed-dressing-actress-liz-anjorin/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by sheguy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na ur headache be dat.

A black baby was given a set of wings by God.
The baby asked "Does this mean I'm an angel".
God laughed and replied,
"Nah niggah u is a bat!"
Happy Sunday friends.

Finally i am first to comment, i thank mtn South Africa.

46 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by TINALETC3(f): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ur bizness
ur way of life
Ur religion
grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jesus is Lord....
But,
I believe we serve the SAME God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Narldon: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017

Your Girlfriend will never tell you what I'm about to reveal to You Guys

she has that one male friend on her whatsapp whom she tolerates so much! shocked

and right now the guy is whatsapping her "How is that cow of yours?" grin

And your girl is laughing and replying with... "No he is not a cow lol" cheesy

but the moment you mess up embarassed

She texts that Guy with, "Guess what the Cow did today?" undecided

Then they joke and laugh at you all day!!

That's why sometimes You Lack Appetite to eat and blame Innocent Villagers cheesy

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by humilitypays(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by busomma: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tell us why nahh
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Christianity is LIGHT but she decided to choose otherwise

Anyway, welcome to religion of peace

22 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by whoubmrdust: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by juliustocome: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
We should not be dancing abi. Your religion your problem
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by sureheaven(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mtchwww........ all these celebs that can do anything because of fame and money. we go all hear am when ur lies go burst
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by amylomo(f): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yeye dey smell
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
You haven't accepted islam wholeheartly babygirl,try to stop all the immortalies you are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Shortyy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nobody gives a fvck ma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by HeWrites(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Copy and Paste yeye bloggers on the Increase...

@op to edit small don turn problem for you... SMH..

I knw u knw what am talking about
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by chidiebere2020(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thatz not a big deal for them
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by demsid(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
modelmike7:
Jesus is Lord....
But,
I believe we serve the SAME God.
lugard is lord too.even david was also lord.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by samkay3g(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
where is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by iluvpomo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ok, she can even relocate to Sambisa if she wants
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by omusiliyu(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Masha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
lord is not LORD!!

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by HeWrites(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:

No Chill over there! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by fk001(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Welcome to Islam

Religion of peace and freedom.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Fuadeiza(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Okay

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by just2endowed: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
shakau doesn't give a bleep. once he catch u, u go hear am

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
juliustocome:
We should not be dancing abi. Your religion your problem
amylomo:
Yeye dey smell
sureheaven:
Mtchwww........ all these celebs that can do anything because of fame and money. we go all hear am when ur lies go burst
Shortyy:
Nobody gives a fvck ma
sheguy:
Na ur headache be dat.

TINALETC3:
Ur bizness
ur way of life
Ur religion
grin grin grin
sheguy:
Na ur headache be dat.

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Hakeem12(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shortyy:
Nobody gives a fvck ma
lol, you already did.
Re: Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KWAM1 Celebrates The Birth Of His 38th Child In America! / Heritage Bank Reacts To Report About Mary Akpobome / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.