Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Reason Why Women Suffer Arthritis And Rheumatism Most - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reason Why Women Suffer Arthritis And Rheumatism Most (660 Views)

Arthritis And Rheumatism Herbal Solution / My Stepmother Is Suffering From Arthritis And Rheumatism / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Women Suffer Arthritis And Rheumatism Most by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
The issue that arthritis and rheumatism are synonymous to old age should be discarded. And are not curable should also be discarded,one can aged without them when you as a woman replaces the calcium you loose monthly ,during lactation and as well pregnancy. When this is not done it leads to arthritis and rheumatism which people believe are not curable. It is curable when those lost calcium lost during,menstruation,breastfeeding,pregnancy and other means are replaced,the symptoms and pains disappear,This can be achievable through these Swissgarde's products within three weeks of regular usage. For more info on the order for the products contact or WhatsAp this number, it will be delivered at your doorstep: 08038220168

Re: Reason Why Women Suffer Arthritis And Rheumatism Most by debanj326: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
The message is not clear
Re: Reason Why Women Suffer Arthritis And Rheumatism Most by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
debanj326:
The message is not clear
read it again carefully

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki's NGO Leads The Charge For Universal Health Coverage At UNGA 2017 / Could I Be Pregnant Even Though I’m Breastfeeding? / How To Remove Dental Plaque In 5days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.