Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,130 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 (771 Views)

What Is The Sign Of “the Last Days,” Or “end Times”? / Comparison Of Ezekiel 37:4-10, Ephesians 5:25-27 And Revelation 12:10-11 / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 by Kei144(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
The sign of Revelation 12 will appear in the sky on Saturday 23rd September, 2017. So, this coming weekend, biblical end time events will begin in earnest. What are we expecting?

On Rosh Hashanah, the sound of the shofar blows. I saw a vision of a shofar from the viewpoint of Heaven, rather than on earth. I then saw the Lord with clouds all around Him, holding up the shofar. As the Father blows the shofar sound, I believe it is to announce that a Great Awakening has begun. I see tens of thousands of faces, old and young, and of every color and ethnic group. Just as sound waves move, we will hear the shofar blast and we will move with Him. Just as in Genesis 1:2, I saw God's ruach (His very breath of life and wind of His Spirit) being blown through the shofar, and a violent awaking is taking place. Church, rise up! This is our finest hour!

When the shofar blows, many of you will feel a shaking on the earth, for He is shaking the heavens with a radical love that will reverberate from Heaven to earth.

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=18778

I believe that the 144,000 Israelites will now arise; they together form the woman of Revelation 12. The ministry of the 144,000 will possibly begin by the Feast of Tabernacles, which begins on 5th October (full moon). The full moon in October is America’s harvest moon. The ministry of the 144,000 Israelites will harvest the sons of God.

As soon as the ministry of the 144,000 begins, the enormous red dragon of Re. 12:3 will appear and great trouble begins all over the world. The great trouble will be the birth pains (Mt. 24:7-8 ) that will lead to the birthing of the manchild (sons of God). I think that the birthing of the manchild will be around November 13, which is when Jupiter will be at the boundary of star constellations Virgo and Libra. The star of Bethlehem will appear on November 13.
Re: The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 by bedspread: 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
And False Prophets and Teachers will arise and Shall Decive Many

Na dem be dis...
Re: The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 by Kei144(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
The world is not ending on the 23rd of September.. I used to be a harbinger of this errorneous believe since 2010, but it's all nonsense. No one knows the day nor the hour of the coming of the son of man
Re: The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 by Kei144(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
The world is not ending on the 23rd of September.. I used to be a harbinger of this errorneous believe since 2010, but it's all nonsense. No one knows the day nor the hour of the coming of the son of man

I never posted anywhere that the world will end this month.

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
Re. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in mid-air, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth — to every nation, tribe, language and people.
Re. 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
Re. 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

Revelation 14 presents the correct sequence of key end-time events. Around September 23, Re. 14:1-5 will be fulfilled. Only the members of the 144,000 Isaraelites will know that it is happening.

Around October 5, Re. 14:6-7 will be fulfilled. Some ordinary people will see previously ordinary Christians suddenly begin to do the kind of works that Jesus did during his earthly ministry. Wonderful revelations-packed teaching of God's word, coupled with great signs and wonders.

May be by October new moon, the fall of Babylon will commence. Great wars.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3637748/pg1#64975542
Re: The Sign Of Revelation 12: Saturday 23rd September, 2017 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kei144:
[QUOTE]The world is not ending on the 23rd of September.. I used to be a harbinger of this errorneous believe since 2010, but it's all nonsense. No one knows the day nor the hour of the coming of the son of man[/QUOTE]

I never posted anywhere that the world will end this month.

Re. 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Re. 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Re. 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No-one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Re. 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Re. 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.
Re. 14:6 Then I saw another angel flying in mid-air, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth — to every nation, tribe, language and people.
Re. 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
Re. 14:8 A second angel followed and said, “Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries.”

Revelation 14 presents the correct sequence of key end-time events. Around September 23, Re. 14:1-5 will be fulfilled. Only the members of the 144,000 Isaraelites will know that it is happening.

Around October 5, Re. 14:6-7 will be fulfilled. Some ordinary people will see previously ordinary Christians suddenly begin to do the kind of works that Jesus did during his earthly ministry. Wonderful revelations-packed teaching of God's word, coupled with great signs and wonders.

May be by October new moon, he fall of Babylon will commence. Great wars.
hahahahahahahahahaha, exactly what I've been hearing since 2010, it's all a farce. Even if the world is going to end, it's not going to end in a day, except you are trying to pinpoint rapture, in which no one knows when it will happen.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God / When Will The Lies End? / The Signs Of The Last Days. When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.