Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Football Winners Is Real - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Winners Is Real (858 Views)

Failure To Replace Ronaldo's Goals Is Real Madrid's Biggest Problem- Modric / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) / Football Winners Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
My thread has been taken out peeps... It was fun whilebit lasted... Those who still wanna get in the action..
mikespage81@gmail.com
Whataapp
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Psg 1-5min x, lazio and draw, austria Vienna and draw levanger and draw..
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
For Norway division 1 DRAW OR 1.5 fits 80% of today's games
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
tradepunter:
Psg 1-5min x, lazio and draw, austria Vienna and draw levanger and draw..

WINNER BANKER ALERT!! E PAIN me say nairaland removed my initial thread when they are thousands doing similar stuff.
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Another winner... Betting is intuition, lots of work and a good bookie.

The foreign bookies give better opportunities in form of markets and they are also regulated that is why the price of their odds at the same range regardless of the bookmaker...
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2017
You can actually plan your bets periodically and win consistently

Had to blank out some areas, since its a propitiatory material.... don't want some random dude copying me grin grin grin grin

Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
my initial thread was taken down... so hope this one last.

So hurry and subscribe to our different packages...

One sin most punters commit is not having an online account.... this shows how deep lack of trust have eaten into Nigerians.

You go shop with mindset of hitting big with small amount... you make up ticket of 20-1000 odds because you want win big and one game go always cut am. The trick is use foreign bookies if you want to use smaller amounts because its worth it and the exchange favors you. Then use reasonable large amount for shops on small number of games.

That your N100 every day is actually adding up but i guess hope of winning big will prevent you from see this.... The foreign bookies are way way better than Nigerian bookies due to the value of their currency and markets but i guess accessibility is one major challenge that can be solved if you know who and how to do it.
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2017
This is my Nigerian ticket for just sunday
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2017
This is the draw bet.... note all these bets can be used as bankers in a large number of bets

Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Betting can be lucrative... How can you waste a weekend of countless number of games with wishful thinking of using 100 to win millions.

Nah the regrets and the talk if i would have known is what is destroying most punters in niaja....

Go about every corner and listen to the conversation of punters, they always talk about their FAILURES, that is one ticket cutting them.. but they never talk about number of winners..

When you speak about failure very often you realize you hardly win.... Their are countless numbers of games and markets yet people will choose to engage teams like chelsea, arsenal, tottenham etc over and over again.

Last weekend brought shocks in form of Real Madrid, Monaco, Marseille and couple of others. This past weekend brought shocks in form of goals in the form of Chelsea, Basel and tottenham... Next weekend will bring the same shocks, from where is what we don't know.

Engage our whats app for guidance and direction.... reconstruct your mindset on how to approach betting
If you feel you work and can afford to waste your money on chasing then advice is save you cash, if you don't have cash engage some type of work be it white collar, blue collar or craftsmanship.

Engage betting with a purpose of winning, because small consistent winning builds and set you up for the big one.
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
PSYCHOLOGY

As a punter luck is a psychological thing... that is why i advocate having multiple betting account. When one starts taking hit you switch to next one by doing thing your psychological state of mind is kept refreshed. Have you ever wondered why you always enter the same shop that you loose every time?? Then you start wondering if the manager of their particular shop uses vodoo or some thing.

Another things most punters enter shop without a solid conviction on what they want to do, so they end up hearing whispers from other punters leading them to change the initial plan and direction they planned.

The shop you bet matters also.. their is bet9ja shop some where in abuja those guys will never ever take a N100 bet because the punters that go their use minimum of 50k and above, and they mostly do bank transfer.... on a 1 week observatory mission i tried understanding their motive and i interviewed some of them, one major response is that they treat it like a business. And like any business they make profit and they loose... I asked for evidence and was shown transaction between their account of transaction between them and bet9ja and was impressed. These guys were another class of punters that you will never see.

Punters don't engage psychological side of betting which is why they fail most of the time.

Do i loose some games?? Yes i do, but the difference is that i have developed a psychological mindset whereby the winning frequency outweighs the loses.
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
forgot to place this game... anyway one of the game started and its already winning undecided undecided undecided

Re: Football Winners Is Real by Taidi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one brother

We go like make u drop #100 games for boys..mak we win small cash..Thank U
Re: Football Winners Is Real by tradepunter: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
one trick in betting is that you mindset is reprogrammed to accommodate the new information and message the brain engages when you bet. so when you run into a loosing streak that reference point that you brain have recorded after winning previous erodes. This erosion leads to distress that clouds your ability to judge precisely. There is no golden HOLY GRAIL to predicting any thing, maths and statistics is your friend... Thats all you have as your arsenal... The major point is to ensure your winning frequency overrides your losing streaks....

Money management is the primary thing, forget all those large winnings... more winners drives up the number of gamblers because there anchor to this hope they can do it.... Data i collated shows that bookies witnessed 500-1000 new customers any time they pay out a major bet.

Everyone always come under the umbrella i do it for fun, if it wins it wins if doesn't life goes on... This is the BIGGEST LIE you as a gambler will tell yourself. One evidence is that you always visit a bookie at least once a week or every day online, you right its fun. The reason why you not doing it for fun is because their is always that financial situation surrounding you that fuels your desire to always go back.

Back to the main point, reference point... having mutliple accounts shifts your attention to looses, its evidence that humans associate with negative things and situation more that positive things....because its what drives their instinct to survive and come out of it.

Some times engage challenges by raising a particular capital from point A to point B.... AVOID SHOPS if you can because every body there is under some subconscious pressure to want to feel among... You want evidence?? walk into any shop and put 100 naira in a odds of 2.00 or even 3.00?? then come paste your observation here...

Gambling is here to stay because its covering and also widening a GAP that have been associated with poverty in this country, but it can never act a substitute as a source OF steady income.

That is why what we offer has to do reconstruction of the mindset of individuals engaged with gambling..... First is to make you understand their is no holy grail, once you come to this reality you journey then starts....

Reach on the details listed at the beginning of the thread

1 Like

Re: Football Winners Is Real by Teniolasmart: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2017
ple
Re: Football Winners Is Real by Teniolasmart: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2017
pl
Re: Football Winners Is Real by SameBoi(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2017
09026889271 add me to ur group

(1) (Reply)

Sure Football Prediction / Football Transfer Rumours: Marouane Fellaini To Arsenal? / Messi Records In #el Classico And Against Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.