Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (63616 Views)

Amber Rose New Look After Boob Surgery / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by bgossipnaija(f): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-wlo0tuTpzTU/Wb5nYYxnrWI/AAAAAAAAGSA/OBgZwxbhRkwr5Gz_hBAiHSEY2XO5kqxswCLcBGAs/s640/b_61011.jpg[/img]

Fanz seem to be serious on the issues of Linda Ikeja and Don Jazzy by always calling one or the other if any concern is open.

The Biggest blogger in Nigeria Linda Ikeji on her Instagram page trying to discourage those lady who do breast surgery that a good bra can make there boobs look nice.

On her post, she said; I don't know why women bother with boob surgery... a good bra can do the magic...lol

[img]https://3.bp..com/-KNhhr5LW84M/Wb5kbN0dpEI/AAAAAAAAGRo/U0k0aVsiH_IjNKNwGUBZGdKva-d9hBDeACEwYBhgL/s640/linda.png[/img]
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by bgossipnaija(f): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by BoyHuncho(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
she's right tho..

A quality number of women/girls have saggy boobs( no offense intended)..But push up bras make them look very round,big and yummy, but when u open the bra the thing go just come down like the nigeria naira embarassed

362 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by MustiizRaja(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
lwkmmdddd
no 1 ikeji koor LINDA niii

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Praisles(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
BoyHuncho:
she's right tho..

A quality number of women/girls have saggy boobs( no offense intended)..But push up bras make them look very round,big and yummy, but when u open the bra the thing go just come down like the nigeria naira embarassed
Hehehe, oh brother be kind towards us

179 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by GloriaNinja(f): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
WHO SHE EPP THOUGH?.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by MhizzAJ(f): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ever heard of wonder bra grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by BoyHuncho(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Praisles:
Hehehe, oh brother be kind towards us

No vex sister cheesy

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Xerox01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Ever heard of wonder bra grin
Does it do wonders

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by lenghtinny(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Push up bra is a scam efcc needs to investigate angry

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Macdawid(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
That's how they (girls) will be wearing foam upandan and be deceiving guys. One faithful day, i almost cried when i saw 2 of them (baby food industry) get out of their cage... grin

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by ibkkk(f): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
BoyHuncho:
she's right tho..

If i catch you now,you'll think someone is wicked. shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by adadike281(f): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
If u are below 30, a good quality bra will help to firm up your breast and make it look beautiful even with your clothes off.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by bayocanny: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
adadike281:
If u are below 30, a good quality bra will help to firm up your breast and make it look beautiful even with your clothes off.
Hmm, expert in the building wink

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Joseunlimited(f): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Booked

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by legendsmother(f): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by SuperSuave(m): 1:27am On Sep 18, 2017
BoyHuncho:
she's right tho..

the thing dey annoy me but wet in man pikin go do angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Partnerbiz3: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2017
badguys
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Badonasty(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2017
bgossipnaija:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-wlo0tuTpzTU/Wb5nYYxnrWI/AAAAAAAAGSA/OBgZwxbhRkwr5Gz_hBAiHSEY2XO5kqxswCLcBGAs/s640/b_61011.jpg[/img]

Fanz seem to be serious on the issues of Linda Ikeja and Don Jazzy by always calling one or the other if any concern is open.

The Biggest blogger in Nigeria Linda Ikeji on her Instagram page trying to discourage those lady who do breast surgery that a good bra can make there boobs look nice.

On her post, she said; I don't know why women bother with boob surgery... a good bra can do the magic...lol

[img]https://3.bp..com/-KNhhr5LW84M/Wb5kbN0dpEI/AAAAAAAAGRo/U0k0aVsiH_IjNKNwGUBZGdKva-d9hBDeACEwYBhgL/s640/linda.png[/img]

Ok

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Joshmedia1: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Ok they are hearing

Just check my signature
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by MuyiRano(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2017
You will be eyeing some boobs wt the way some girls do package theirs, but by the time you remove their bra in the oza room u will be highly disappointed wt the way their Olympus has fallen. That time one of Small Doctor's track will come to mind

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by ifeoluwasegun(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Slay Mama
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by marooh: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2017
I think bello (mongo pack) is a visionarist

Lyrics
Oga don jazzy! Eee
When you go marry?
Abi u wan discover mongo pack angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by allanphash7(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Who are they ?
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2017
its too early for nonsense posts biko
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by MrGreenMavro: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2017
hmm
Re: Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" by Banter1(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2017
I wanna press linda boobs. I love boobs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) / Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.