Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (4806 Views)

Ex Muslim Mochi: I Left Islam Because I Don't Believe In Eternal Sex After Death / EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by tartar9(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daviddson:
3. “As a Muslim, I had been taught from childhood that the doctrine of the Trinity was not possible because it was too complex and even self-contradictory. But the more mankind probes the universe, the more we discover its dazzling complexity.”

4. “The message of Islam is that Muhammed is the best man who ever lived on earth, but I think this world needs an example that is beyond this earth. It needs a heavenly solution, something that makes no sense from a natural perspective and yet leaves all who witness it with a deep sense of awe that this is the answer.”
In other words; Christainity is so stupid it gat to be true grin

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
analice107:

I'm not really interested in having a discussion with you because you won't stand for long.

another evasion

6 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by terrezo2002(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Great is his reward in heaven life eternal is his reward

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by shadeyinka(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
NorthSide:

Abeg small small na.

No christian scholar can stand Zakir Naik

You Kean Zakir Nail the liar?

There was a time he even said that Muslim women will also have their own houris in Paradise!
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Makaveli08: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
"I left Islam because I studied Muhammad's life. I accepted the Gospel because I studied Jesus' life." - Nabeel Qureshi

Rest in peace Nabeel, you are loved by many and will be missed. cry May God bless your family and comfort them in this time of mourning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2017
NorthSide:

Abeg small small na.

No christian scholar can stand Zakir Naik

Lols! Seems research isn't your stronghold my friend.

Google is your friend
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by plainbibletruth: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Precious in the sight of the Lord
is the death of his faithful servants

- Psalm 116: 15

The righteous perish,
and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

- Isaiah 57:1-2

Nabeel was a shinning light to this generation.
His witness continues even in his death.

He stands as a testimony to ALL that one may not have the choice as to which religion one was born into BUT a decision can always be taken to choose the Way, and the Truth, and the Life.

Physical life is fleeting no matter how long it seems. Making a choice to go for ETERNAL LIFE is what counts and is of intrinsic value.

It well with Nabeel's soul. He is absent from the body but at HOME with the Lord! (2 Corinthians 5:cool

2 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2017
tartar9:

In other words; Christainity is so stupid it gat to be true grin

You don't get it sire. Christians have empirical proof that the person of Jesus lives inside of them... This my friend is an atheist nightmare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Roon9:

You don't get it sire. Christians have empirical proof that the person of Jesus lives inside of them... This my friend is an atheist nightmare.

lmao @ "Empirical proof" grin
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lmao @ "Empirical proof" grin

You will be greatly floored in a debate Sir.
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Roon9:

You will be greatly floored in a debate Sir.

okay if you say so Sir but I'm more interested in this "empirical proof" can you educate us on it?
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

okay if you say so Sir but I'm more interested in this "empirical proof" can you educate us on it?

It's the person of the Holy Spirit that dwells in us. It's difficult for me to really explain his intricacies to you but the beauty of it is that if you ask a random (born again) Christian about this, the reply you would get will be consistent with mine.

My point is that there is something in us ( far from delusion) that leads us to all truth and even if I really can't make you believe, I want you to at least accept the consistency for starters
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Roon9:

It's the person of the Holy Spirit that dwells in us. It's difficult for me to really explain his intricacies to you but the beauty of it is that if you ask a random (born again) Christian about this, the reply you would get will be consistent with mine.

My point is that there is something in us ( far from delusion) that leads us to all truth and even if I really can't make you believe, I want you to at least accept the consistency for starters

"empirical" part is what I really want to know

then again holy spirit that's in you guys seem to tell you guys different things so I disagree that there's consistency, in fact Christianity is anything but consistent lol

checkout this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/meaninglessness-deep-personal-relationship-jesus
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

then again holy spirit that's in you guys seem to tell you guys different things so I disagree that there's consistency, in fact Christianity is anything but consistent lol

checkout this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3844519/meaninglessness-deep-personal-relationship-jesus

Have you not seen peeps who were formerly resistant to truth get flipped overnight?

Haven't you seen Christians who were formerly drunkards, thieves, fornicators, addicts..... Without experiencing any form of withdrawal nor seeking any psychological help they were able to overcome whatever addiction.

How else do you rationally explain it. Even science has left certain things as "unexplained,supernatural and mysterious".

2 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Roon9:

Have you not seen peeps who were formerly resistant to truth get flipped overnight?
I've seen Christians turn Muslim, I've seen Christians turn atheist, I've seen Christians turn Mormon

which one of these ones "flipped overnight" to the truth?

Haven't you seen Christians who were formerly drunkards, thieves, fornicators, addicts..... Without experiencing any form of withdrawal nor seeking any psychological help they were able to overcome whatever addiction.

I've seen Humanists who are formerly Christians do the same

I've seen former non Muslims do the same in Islam

I've seen former Christians turned Jainists do the same

I've seen former Christians turned Hindu do the same

your point is?

How else do you rationally explain it. Even science has left certain things as "unexplained,supernatural and mysterious".

OGA stop this circumlocution and explain how you have " Empirical Proof", all these tales by moonlight are not needed
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Lols! I saw your thread, you raised valid questions I must say, but what answer would really be satisfying to you really? Why don't you start from the fact that if you ask Mr. A who the Holy Spirit his to him the answer would be same with what Mr. B will definitely say
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I've seen Christians turn Muslim, I've seen Christians turn atheist, I've seen Christians turn Mormon

your point is?

OGA stop this circumlocution and explain how you have " Empirical Proof", all these tales by moonlight are not needed

Lols! There's great wisdom in answering question with question because that's the only way I can actually drag you out from your own murky rationality
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Roon9:

Lols! I saw your thread, you raised valid questions I must say, but what answer would really be satisfying to you really? Why don't you start from the fact that if you ask Mr. A who the Holy Spirit his to him the answer would be same with what Mr. B will definitely say

if you ask Mr A who is Muslim who Allah is to him the answer would be same with what Mr B (also a Muslim) will definitely say

the point here is that you have the same holy spirit in you but you guys can't agree on anything despite claiming to talk to the same holy spirit, that sounds very much like inconsistency to me
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 9:25am On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your point is?

Oh! You have further proven my point. Now you at least believed that there's something supernatural that causes spontaneous change in individualS?

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by An2elect2(f): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
...To live is Christ and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

if you ask Mr A who is Muslim who Allah is to him the answer would be same with what Mr B (also a Muslim) will definitely say

the point here is that you have the same holy spirit in you but you guys can't agree on anything despite claiming to talk to the same holy spirit, that sounds very much like inconsistency to me

Naaaa! The spirit is one. There can't be any inconsistency. For goodness sakes the things of God are spiritual and it shouldn't be bumbling if I come at you with references from spirituality which are verifiable..... Like the examples I gave you above.

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by tartar9(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Roon9:

All rite I gurriit...Christainity is true coz I cun feel Jesus in my heart. cheesy
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:

Naaaa! The spirit is one. There can't be any inconsistency. For goodness sakes the things of God are spiritual and it shouldn't be bumbling if I come at you with references from spirituality which are verifiable..... Like the examples I gave you above.

the word empirical is the word that I'm concerned about
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the word empirical is the word that I'm concerned about

Lols! So the ability for something to be seen/touched is the only basis upon which science can tag an hypothesis as true? I made it clear that the consistency with the testimony of random Christians should be enough for you.... At least the consistency therein.

You gave an example about Muslims that I find confusing. Are you not a professing atheist?

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:

Lols! So the ability for something to be seen/touched is the only basis upon which science can tag an hypothesis as true? I made it clear that the consistency with the testimony of random Christians should be enough for you.... At least the consistency therein.

but if we ask you guys a question on the spiritual your answers would definitely differ, that's why there are 30,000 different sects, all claiming to have the spirit in them

its easy to claim having some spirit, pretty easy

You gave an example about Muslims that I find confusing. Are you not a professing atheist?
I am an atheist but I'm just using the Muslim example to show that the one you're giving isn't special
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

but if we ask you guys a question on the spiritual your answers would definitely differ, that's why there are 30,000 different sects, all claiming to have the spirit in them

I am an atheist but I'm just using the Muslim example to show that the one you're giving isn't special

But your running away from debating me IS SPECIAL grin
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I may not really be able to speak for all the sects but what I know is that if you ask a "true believer" certain questions regarding spirituality the answers won't be very different from what another would say

1 Like

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Uyi168: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
butterflylion:

But your running away from debating me IS SPECIAL grin
..Na by force to debate u?
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:

I may not really be able to speak for all the sects but what I know is that if you ask a "true believer" certain questions regarding spirituality the answers won't be very different from what another would say

of course smiley the "true believer" is someone who has the same opinion as you, isn't it?

moving on, you guys can't even interpret the Bible the same way, different interpretations abound
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by hopefulLandlord: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uyi168:

don't bother, leave him to keep making a fool of himself

3 Likes

Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by Roon9(m): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course smiley the "true believer" is someone who has the same opinion as you, isn't it?

moving on, you guys can't even interpret the Bible the same way, different interpretations abound

The Bible is in white and black letters. There's hardly any issue that was not extensively thrashed (birth, existence and death) albeit misinterpretations stem from myopic, satanic and worldly individuals.

That fact that there's fake Gucci wears everywhere doesn't mean that there is no real gucci.

Christianity is christianity
Christianity is not non-christianity
Christianity is not either Christianity or non-Chrustianity
Re: Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! by butterflylion: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Uyi168:

Na by force to dey run away and hide anytime he see me? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof) / Let's Talk About Soul Winning! / The Law Was Given By Moses But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.