Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Plead: All I Need Is An Opportunity To Work And Prove Myself To The World. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plead: All I Need Is An Opportunity To Work And Prove Myself To The World. (636 Views)

How Do I Prove To My Employer That I Am A Graduate? / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?. / All You Need Is Data To Earn Little Money... Drop Ur Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plead: All I Need Is An Opportunity To Work And Prove Myself To The World. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
My name is Itohan Enabulele. I graduated from Madonna University with a second class upper (2.1) in Banking and Finance in 2015.
I am pleading with anyone who can help me with a job in Abuja. Staying at home isn't funny anymore.I have applied for many jobs online and even submitted the hard copies of my resume in different companies but haven't heard from most this companies and when I do, I'm been sent a heart-breaking message that I can proceed to the next stage. I might not have enough experience as they require but I have enough to deliver, all I need is just a chance to work and prove myself to the world. I really do not want to give up because I know I will be giving an opportunity to work
I'm pleading with everyone reading this and can help me with a job to please help me. I just need a chance to work and deliver all.
Please you can send me a mail to: izoduwaenabulele@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Plead: All I Need Is An Opportunity To Work And Prove Myself To The World. by maxnedu11(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
my dear brace yourself we are much in this same shoe if you have the fund go for short courses that will improve both yourself and beef your CV, if the money isn't there, drop pride work up to people and volunteer to work at little stipends for experience sake, I once volunteered to work as Mason just to learn concreting even my friend became embarrassed at the end I was taking as a quality engineer..keep pushing.
Re: Plead: All I Need Is An Opportunity To Work And Prove Myself To The World. by Aiteeywhyte(f): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
maxnedu11:
my dear brace yourself we are much in this same shoe if you have the fund go for short courses that will improve both yourself and beef your CV, if the money isn't there, drop pride work up to people and volunteer to work at little stipends for experience sake, I once volunteered to work as Mason just to learn concreting even my friend became embarrassed at the end I was taking as a quality engineer..keep pushing.

okay sir

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Passenger Service Officer At A Reputable Aviation Company / Secretary Needed At A Hmo In Port Harcourt / Ehealth4evryone Fresh Job Recruitment - NYSC Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.