Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Things Nigerian Youths Must Know! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Nigerian Youths Must Know! (357 Views)

South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo / South South Youths Must See This!!! / Six Things Nigerian Government Can Do To Quell Down Biafra Agitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Youths Must Know! by mayorrlad(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
My dear fellow youths,

Our country Nigeria is currently in a dire state. The ship of our nation is in a very heavy storm and it requires vibrant, smart and very sharp minded young blood to successfully sail it to the harbor. It is not a job for some old cargoes pretending to be relevant. Our leaders have failed us. They have disappointed us to a point where no sane Nigerian youth can claim ignorance except for some few committed gullible ones.

Despite the buoyant natural and human resources at our disposal in this country, stagnancy has remained the case for several years. This should be a very big cause for concern to all Nigerian youths both home and abroad. It’s high time we free up valuable time and mental space to focus on things that truly matters.
Fellow youths, there's no fresh air anywhere in the country today. We are all suffocating under the putrid smell of tribalism, terrorism, monumental corruption, secession, religious bigotry and more. The rate of unemployment, insecurity, severe hardship and untimely death have reached a very frightening proportion requiring urgent attention from vibrant minds and not some old uncivilized primitive and irrelevant dopey heads.

My dear fellow youths, are we not tired of lies upon lies being told to us by all these old school leaders? Ain't we tired of being tools in the hands of our wicked and miserable tired leaders? Ain't we tired of ethnic violence, terrorism, kidnappings, unemployment, avoidable road accidents, rapes, armed robbery, substandard infrastructure, untimely death and many other social vices? Ain't we tired of all these old monster geniuses focusing their concern more on appropriating the resources of the nation for their own selfish ends? Ain't we tired that right before our eyes, the cloud of fear keeps escalating, businesses keeps closing down, unemployment and insecurity in the land have soar with criminal activities taking on a new dare? Ain’t we tired and thoroughly ashamed that Nigeria, hitherto known as the giant of Africa, is being reduced to a mindless bubble by clueless old minds running her affairs without a discernible direction like a drowning man clutching desperately at flotsam? Ain't we tired? Ain't we? If shame belongs anywhere, it belongs to the relentless old political leaders in Nigeria.

If our answers to the above questions are positive, then we must unite, plan and strategically win the leadership of this country to our own side. Crying over spilled milk is just a noise and sheer waste of time. We must stand together as one and work towards the unity and progress of this nation. We should unite and work together without ethnic or religious colouration. We should be determined, fervent, and tirelessly work together in order to secure a bright and glorious future for ourselves, children and unborn children.

My dear fellow youths, social media is one sure and very robust platform we can use to our advantage to unite, plan and come up with strategic approaches to unseat all these old bones and send them to the rear while we take charge. To achieve all these, we must fully deploy all arsenal in our amoury. We must form a very strong alliance to counter the moves by all these tired old cargoes in the future elections. In a similar vein, our minds are powerful, more powerful than we can ever assume or imagine. When we challenge it to explore, it gives us surprising results.
In few days, I shall come up with the second phase of this write up. It will mainly focus on methodologies and strategic approaches that we can adopt to provide us with a very soft landing. These will surely make our goal of taking over the mantle of leadership in this country more realistic and achievable.

What this country needs now is patriotic actions from vibrant minds that engender national unity, tolerance and peaceful coexistence of our people irrespective of political, ethnic and religious persuasion. I have great confidence of my truth that we can deliver far beyond expectation when we take over from our old tired leaders come.

Peace to everyone!!!
Re: Things Nigerian Youths Must Know! by splendid2: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
My dear patriot, you have written well, but you know progress can only come when we agree to walk together, and we can not walk together unless we r in peace and unity and peace can't be, without respect. So when we respect each other give equal right and justice to each tribe, only then we can unite and move forward. If any tribe think they can make any progress in this nature of Nigeria, my dear certify the person an ignoramus.
Tanque. Oshe

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Patriotic Nigerian? / Young Farmers Intl. Club Nigeria Invites Atiku, Gej, Obj To #160M Congress / IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s NEXT President – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.