Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (38552 Views)

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / Things Your Woman Wants You To Do With Her Ass During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by bayulll011(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
trublvr:
If a woman cares for you, she will seek ways to make an impact and add value to your life.
Iron sharpeneth iron.
Whether you marry her or not, she should be able to point to at least one thing she did in your life as a proof that she knew you.
Marriage is not a reward for dating or a consolation prize for long term loyalty.

correect woman.

ur number pls lol
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by Maxvasia(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lol... .. So what's ur input to the post?
Well to me its easy. The guy must have at aleast once during or before dating began, heard stuff like "when do u plan settling down" , and marriage related stuff. Also u see posts by her saying "congrats Eseosa. She is now a Mrs" .Especially before she says a yes to dating. Those amongst others are infallible signs. Its all about the values one holds which is manifested in the stuff she talk about and adores

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Daddybright1986:

Naugty girl
I'M NOT NAUGHTY IN ANY WAY. JUST STATING THE FACT. MOST MEN WANTS NOTHING BUT SEX WITH A WOMAN.
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by Adaumunocha(f): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Maxvasia:
Well to me its easy. The guy must have at aleast once during or before dating began, heard stuff like "when do u plan settling down" , and marriage related stuff. Also u see posts by her saying "congrats Eseosa. She is now a Mrs" .Especially before she says a yes to dating. Those amongst others are infallible signs. Its all about the values one holds which is manifested in the stuff she talk about and adores
I've heard u.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by rlauncher(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
jezuzboi:
Guys!!! Someone posted this on Facebook and it got to me. Now I’m looking for tips on HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN A WOMAN WHO WANTS YOU AND A WOMAN WHO WANTS MARRIAGE. Any ideas

It depends on the motives for the two respective scenario. A girl may want to marry you because she wants you as well as want you because she wants to marry you. I'm talking from experience and observation.
This is true love.

Also, a girl may want you or want to marry you for some other reasons other than love such as sex without commitment, your money, marital status, or children only to dump you after getting what she wanted.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by rlauncher(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
YelloweWest:
It's too early for a stupid thread to hit front page nah!

A girl who want to marry u does not want u

What idiot comes up with this sort of shìt??

You are naïve.

2 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by IdeyFindWife: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
jezuzboi:

What about a girls who's
CLINGY,
JEALOUS,
SPEAKS WELL OF YOU BUT SPEAKS ILL OF OTHERS,
DOESN'T SEEM TO MIND YOUR MISBEHAVIOR, EVEN WHEN SHE'S NOT THE KINDA GIRL WHO LETS THING SLIDE EASILY

yet,

Doesn't share in ur passion,
Can't bring herself to do the things u primarily yearn for,
Lacks understanding of who u are and doesn't seem to bother finding out, yet gives u her own difinition and works with that difinition

Only seems to center on things that concern u both but scarcely puts interest in what seems to be more of ur thing than hers. I don't even know how to analyze again sef.

But ultimately, she envisions a future with u and her idea of actualizing that future is giving u the impression that she loves and cares, but is unable to give u what u want and unable to receive what u have to offer being that both of u are like a square peck in a round whole.

She has noticed this, just like the guy. But unlike the guy, she still pushes on. The big question now is WHY?

This kinda shallow desperados are responsible for, at least 20% of all, the married men out trawling the clubs, streetz and campuses looking for what's not lost!

Marital Loneliness has pushed many a men out on the road with the idea that they could find companionship, emotional fulfilment and at least someone who loves them for themselves but they often end up turning sex-fiends with a yearning for every kinda of puzzy once they start experiencing the treachery and intrigues that runs the dating scene again. The reasoning thus becomes simple 'why stay with one side-chick when you can control a whole host with schemes, swags and some quality kish?" with a lot of chicks as the victims, of course.

But, the truth is many chicks, who are busy lusting for made-men and are presently "pushing themselves" on some guy's neck right now would never wanna pause and think this thru! They wait for the guy to figure them out, hit their pvnnas mercilessly and move on OR to even marry them unsuspectingly and then start living in a self-made with a guy they don't really like, who's passwords they never really got and who discovering the real them doesn't give a hoot about them.

2 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by webngnews: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by thesuave10(m): 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
jezuzboi:

Can you please specify the age range that fall into this class (@ bolded)?
Late twenties upwards
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by herrdeustch: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
A girl who wants you always walks the talk-she takes practical steps for your progress, encouraging you, playing to your strenghts, covering areas of weakness and ensuring that you are on an a steady curve of progress hence she spends her time and resources for you.She sees you as a project. A girl who only wants marriage is not process oriented. she is only interested in the state of your current status- she doesnt see you as a project, but your wedding as a project and all the things you guys will do as a couple as the project.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by zaramgrand(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
No reasonable woman will just want marriage without wanting you.... What is she wanting marriage with you for if she's not interested in you....desperation can't make a woman marry who she doesn't like...the desperation comes Wen she loves u and scared she might loose u to someone else
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by zaramgrand(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
rlauncher:

You are naïve.

There's no nativity in Wat he said
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by YelloweWest: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
rlauncher:

You are naïve.
In what way? pls explain
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by HERSLEY(f): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Danielmoore:

why do you ladies now make it look as if sex is only favourable for men
not for me o
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by jezuzboi(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2017
michael142:

A girl who wants you will be cheating on you with other guys. But a girl who wants marriage will be faithful
Faithfulness should be a virtue/lifestyle, not a marriage-securing undertaking...

A girl who's only faithful when she wants to marry isn't legit. Faithfulness ought to have been her way of life right from the onset.

So a girl messes around in relationships and gets faithful when she wants to settle down, and I'm supposed to clap for her?

Not me!!!
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2017
jezuzboi:

Faithfulness should be a virtue/lifestyle, not a marriage-securing undertaking...

A girl who's only faithful when she wants to marry isn't legit. Faithfulness ought to have been her way of life right from the onset.

So a girl messes around in relationships and gets faithful when she wants to settle down, and I'm supposed to clap for her?

All Naija babes of today are hoes

Not me!!!
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by 2016easy2017: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2017
have u ever been cheated by MTN ?, if yes, kindly visit the crime section of nairaland and chose th topic "
Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data". you got to contribute. lets all fight MTN now. a LEGAL battle
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by KwoiZabo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
jezuzboi:

It'll amaze u to know that not all girls reason this way. There are girls who just want to marry, that's all. They don't really care who they're getting married to. It could probably have something to to with the saying about the preferable and the available

How can u explain the fact that a girl keeps condoning a guy's trash when she's obviously not the kinda girl who does that? She knows he's not into her but she keeps pushing her way into his life and even pretends to be his ideal woman when the guy has told her in various ways that she isn't?

She says she can't share a guy with another girl, yet she doesn't seem to mind his other affair. All she tries to do is impose herself on the man and even tries to impose some of her responsibilities on him?

I just can't narrate it all. Maybe I'll share a link to the thread that has that whole story...
Guy I can dash yu cash for this explanation. You got the description perfectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
lenghtinny:
The funny thing is that they don't really care about marriage...
What matters to them is the paparazzi on the wedding day, what happens after that is not so important to them...
Chai most ladies think with their back AKA anus

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
jezuzboi:

I can understand the part about a girl who wants commitment. But about the MARRIAGE FREAKS, they may do all those things just to get a proposal. It could all be pretence. What then happens when they hit the jackpot (marry)? Won't that be a catastrophe for the unfortunate man?
Thats what they do now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.