Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion (22745 Views)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by cokiek(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
hmmm
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by WORDSENSEI: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chascop:

so disappointed in you

Who you help?

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by mesoprogress(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Patrick Azubuike

Nawao for these people sha.

Even before opening the thread, I predicted where he could have come from and I wasn't disappointed.
This is a campaign to end ethnic bashing. It's not helping our youths in Nigeria. Instead of discussing intelligent ideas, we dwell on trivialities. I am campaigning to stop this on Nairaland. If only one person a day can make a decision to refrain from ethnic bashing hencee, then this must have achieved it's purpose. Stop it and encourage others to do please do so as well. Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by mesoprogress(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
scholes0:
A "developer" from the Red Planet grin angry
This is a campaign to end ethnic bashing. It's not helping our youths in Nigeria. Instead of discussing intelligent ideas, we dwell on trivialities. I am campaigning to stop this on Nairaland. If only one person a day can make a decision to refrain from ethnic bashing hencee, then this must have achieved it's purpose. Stop it and encourage others to do please do so as well. Bless you
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by mesoprogress(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
WORDSENSEI:
IPOB criminal. The Crocodile is going to Smile very soon...
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by maamisco(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am here just to check names shikenan. grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by hAlexandro(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin he wan go book space for kirikiri forces therein attracted him
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
shocked angry sad angry very useless PIG.Chain him
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Lordanchor1: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why didn't she report to the parents after the rape? And even to the point of collecting concoction to drink to about the pregnancy, someone should find out if she had a relationship with the suspect pls.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by patola080(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please wot is d name of the magistrate again n d name of the person dat rapes again? Hope is nt Afonja dat will send dos people to jail finish ooooooo D guy dnt nid to spend money on taxi dat will take him go kirikiri it happen close to him grt brother kanu ooo
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by ameri9ja: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
mesoprogress:

mesoprogress, this is amri9ja, founder of the Danist movement. I am nominating you to become a Danite if you don't mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by barristerzinny(f): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Patrick Azubuike

Even before opening the thread, I predicted where he could have come from and I wasn't disappointed.
what do you mean?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by cozy1: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Detective at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Kogi State Police Command, are hard-squeezed endeavoring to disentangle how a monkey purportedly shot dead by a 65-year-old seeker, Clement Etila Ekele, changed transformed into his 45-year-old more young brother, Monday Ekele.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/hunter-kills-young-brother-farm-claiming-monkey/

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by zcee: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
ymee:
Them rape you, u still leave d sperm to turn to preg, u no go flush am immediately. Amadiora fall on you
i don't know y ladies usually make that mistake...
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
zcee:
i don't know y ladies usually make that mistake...
No be she say them rape her. After e don turn belle na im we dey hear that one. Shebi the guy pleaded not guilty.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Emeka71(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
ProfCyber:
i dont get,Nowadays we hear stories of Old men Raping young ones...Whats up with that
This ones are of the same age group.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by 2nitexclusive(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by cococandy(f): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Do you people realize you use this checking of name nonsense to try to minimize the actions of these horrible criminals. Instead of focusing on the crime, you're busy trying to deflect to tribal war thereby making it seem less severe?
Maybe you don't know or haven't realized it yet but that's what you do.

What is wrong with all of you that you can't use your senses for once?

When the criminal is Yoruba, you start chanting that afonja nonsense. When he's from the north you start bashing Islam. Can you make use of your brains for once? Focus on the criminal. Jeez

patola080:
Please wot is d name of the magistrate again n d name of the person dat rapes again? Hope is nt Afonja dat will send dos people to jail finish ooooooo D guy dnt nid to spend money on taxi dat will take him go kirikiri it happen close to him grt brother kanu ooo
WORDSENSEI:
IPOB criminal. The Crocodile is going to Smile very soon...

LionDeLeo:
Patrick Azubuike

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by cosmos1440: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2017
ymee:
Them rape you, u still leave d sperm to turn to preg, u no go flush am immediately. Amadiora fall on you

na wao
speaking from experience , abi ?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by alaskido(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2017
When women rape boys and men no one hears about it.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by olisaEze(m): 12:56am On Sep 18, 2017
This young lady is 21yrs, she's not a minor. She got raped according to her story, and still went to the rapist to drink a concoction to abort the product of the alleged rape and when it didn't work decided to report from the hospital bed. What held her tongue since, abi she missed her period the day after the rape?
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:23am On Sep 18, 2017
The story doesn't sound like a rape case but a bf/gf that turned sour cos of the complications from the abortion. Let the NPF investigate well.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by LionDeLeo: 2:25am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
cococandy:
Do you people realize you use this checking of name nonsense to try to minimize the actions of these horrible criminals. Instead of focusing on the crime, you're busy trying to deflect to tribal war thereby making it seem less severe?
Maybe you don't know or haven't realized it yet but that's what you do.

What is wrong with all of you that you can't use your senses for once?

When the criminal is Yoruba, you start chanting that afonja nonsense. When he's from the north you start bashing Islam. Can you make use of your brains for once? Focus on the criminal. Jeez

[/s]
If the rapist were to be a Northerner or a S/westerner, preachers like this wouldn't be seen anywhere. They only emerge from nowhere when the S/Easterner is involved.

Abeg, take this gospel to the Easterners, other regions are simply reacting.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2017
alaskido:
When women rape boys and men no one hears about it.

mr man, were you raped? if yes, share your story if u must and go get therapy. if no, stfu and stay on topic. why do some ppl love to deflect once topics about serious social issues are brought up? do they feel attacked cos they identify with the perpetrator or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2017
ProfCyber:
i dont get,Nowadays we hear stories of Old men Raping young ones...Whats up with that
How is this one old men? He is 27 and she is 21.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by linearity: 4:06am On Sep 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is sad.

Let me even digress,and talk about this rape of a thing,and the lenient Nigeria laws against rapists.

Our laws are lenient on people that commit these abominable act. I personally don't know or have read of anybody convicted of rape in Nigeria before.

Usually,after the suspect is granted bail. The matter somehow gets settled amicably outside,and this is so wrong.

Sex Offenders should be punished.

Kudo's and salute to any woman that has been raped,and still had the courage to say it out, even while our society attach some stigma to them,and in some cases even blame them because of the way they are dressed.

I salute your courage.

As for Azubuike. Sadly,the matter will die a natural death after he is granted bail,and i am sure he will go on and commit more rapes. Very sad.

We need to change our laws,and grant judges more powers to punish rapists in a hard way. And the first step is to make sure rape cases are not bailable.

To the writer below. Rape is not an Eastern problem,or even an ethnic problem. Rape is a universal problem.

A re-write of a million lines of our code will not change a thing.

Rape is not a crime against the State, as a result the prosecution cannot proceed without the victim. And if the victim decides to settle out of court, there is nothing the Judge or the Prosecution can do about it.

To change the outcome, one must discourage victims from settling out of court, which is nearly impossible. It is our culture as Africans to forgive especially if the offender is remorseful and begging us. We naturally don't ignore those pleads, couple with the influence of elders, senior relatives, etc who will converge to 'settle' the matter...before you know it, your desire to continue with the case has been greatly weakened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by Solozzo(m): 4:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Women who go through rape should learn to report immediately to the police and see a doctor the very day it happened. The doctor would assess and document evidence of the rape, screen for diseases, provide a postcoital contraceptive to prevent pregnancy. If you do not report the rape immediately you may lose the vase like this young lady already has with lots of suffering.
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by missyadorable(f): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2017
If a female is raped in 2017 and she doesn't go to a hospital to be given emergency contraceptive to prevent pregnancy and post exposure prophylaxis against HIV,then she is the greatest fool alive.

Rape is not a crime in Nigeria.
Any man can rape
The law will do nothing.
If it happens,take care of yourself and flush out impending diseases/pregnancy
if you can track the culprit,take the laws in your hands.

Besides,i dont agree this lady was raped.
It's more like a case of boyfriend-girlfriend fornication leading to unwanted pregnancy.Process of termination gone wrong
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by mesoprogress(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2017
ameri9ja:

mesoprogress, this is amri9ja, founder of the Danist movement. I am nominating you to become a Danite if you don't mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com

That's a good move
Re: Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion by mezebel(f): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2017
vchykp:
some will say condom is 100naira and he is paying #200k for bail, what will happen if he abstain totally.. its painful i got to realize the evil behind sexual imorality lately, i pray God help most people who involve in sex of any kind.. if you dont have control.. work nd marry
pls what's the danger?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Caught With Fake US Dollars, Arrested In South Africa (Photo) / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta / Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.