Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Women Are Ungrateful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Ungrateful (5179 Views)

Stop Helping Girls. We Are Ungrateful (Guys Only) / ‘I Stopped Dating Nigerian Women 6 Years Ago Because They Are Ungrateful / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why Are Ladies So Terrible! You Give A Woman All Your Heart All Because You want To Build A Future With Her But She Ends Up Messing your Heart Up. You Show Them Love And They Take It For Granted... I Have Decided To Stop Being The Nice Guy... fvck you Girls! You All Are Something Else... Since You Like It The Bad Way,its What You All Shall Get... I Would Never Give My Heart Out To Any Girl again. she Must Beg To Have It... Pathetic Creatures

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by emeijeh(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op, is this you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by fran6co(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin bro hav been there before I feel ur pain
do wat ever you want to do for a lady wen it's time for her to go she will snub all that and leave.
fear women

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by kazyhm(m): 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
na so e pain u ?
oka l'ara gan

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Headlesschicken(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin grin Chaii u never see something....

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
This one is heartbroken,pele.embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Florblu(f): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
They don break this one's heart

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by periphetes: 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Be strong bro, what makes you to be a real man is your ability to over look the opposite sex childish behaviour whenever it arises. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
This one is heartbroken,pele.embarassed
AT LEAST AM ALIVE
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Florblu:
They don break this one's heart
yes! undecided
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by ojun50(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
We knw that since eve came into power.
Finally thy don do u strong tin
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
periphetes:
Be strong bro, what makes you to be a real man is your ability to over look the opposite sex childish behaviour whenever it arises. grin grin grin
this One Is More Than Childish. Its Stupidity. Its A Long Story.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
ojun50:
We knw that since eve came into power.
Finally thy don do u strong tin
GIRLS ARE STUPID. Maybe If I Had Treated Her Bad She Would Have been Sensible

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:

This is how your girls probably started. One foolish guy broke their hearts, they decided to go bad... innocent you is paying for it now.

Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hahahahahah hahahahahhaha poster got burned so bad ayaaaa sorry oooh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by LanreGH(m): 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sorry oo. Welcome to the world

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by uzoormah(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol..dey don break my guy heart

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by IamSINZ(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
Why Are Ladies So Terrible! You Give A Woman All Your Heart All Because You want To Build A Future With Her But She Ends Up Messing your Heart Up. You Show Them Love And They Take It For Granted... I Have Decided To Stop Being The Nice Guy... fvck you Girls! You All Are Something Else... Since You Like It The Bad Way,its What You All Shall Get... I Would Never Give My Heart Out To Any Girl again. she Must Beg To Have It... Pathetic Creatures

The Players Circle welcomes you, bruh. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Oyindidi(f): 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
What happened to the word some
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Oyindidi(f): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
If you have only your heart to offer, I pity ugrin. What else is on the table apart from your heart

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by mofeoluwadassah: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
who broke your heart

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Marcelo290(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
lol this is why some of us changed, they ain't loyal.

Sorry bro, now don't ever give any bit*h your whole heart, collect your registration form from IamSINZ, welcome to men hood.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by kibra4u(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
But seriously all these Indommie generation girls of today dont deserve anything good........

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Adaumunocha(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
Chai! They broke it today? How? Spotted ur generalization though. Better calm down before u kill someone
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Adaumunocha(f): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
Shut it! Must u generalize? Crybaby. Cry us a river... Durrrrrrr!
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Shut it! Must u generalize? Crybaby. Cry us a river... Durrrrrrr!
yea Say All You Like. You All Are Same

1 Like

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Chai! They broke it today? How? Spotted ur generalization though. Better calm down before u kill someone
well, am Just A Guy Close To Greatness who Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who break this one heart, guys don't take heartbreak easily, have you ever seen women typing this kind of shiitt on nairaland but they get heartbroken too.
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
If you have only your heart to offer, I pity ugrin. What else is on the table apart from your heart
bitch! I Know You Are One Of those. My Money Is Part Of My Heart, my Attention, my Time, every fvckin thing Is My Heart, damn It!

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Adaumunocha(f): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
well, am Just A Guy Close To Greatness who Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl
Close? Anyway, gist us d story let's know who effd up
Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
pocohantas:

This is how your girls probably started. One foolish guy broke their hearts, they decided to go bad... innocent you is paying for it now.

Sorry.
FVCK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Ungrateful by Oyindidi(f): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
DeadRat:
bitch! I Know You Are One Of those. My Money Is Part Of My Heart, my Attention, my Time, every fvckin thing Is My Heart, damn It!
Cry me an ocean grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / See What Man Sent To His Daughter After She Asked Him For Money On Whatsapp(pic / Photos: Sexy Clelia Theodorou Has Stripped Na*ked For Her Sexies Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.