Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) (55098 Views)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by bukkielee(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Another Kanu in the making
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
priceaction:

Now I know you are a kid or teen that just have access to free VPN network. So mumu like you don't know that just 3 weeks military training can make you look extra ordinary fit?. Even nysc orientation camp drilling will never make you same person again talkess of military. Idiot like you always want to be unique in every post but guess what? Your uniqueness is in being stupid and being a slowpoke.

Free the guy, may be na one of these children wey still dey wait to write post Jamb exam, what do you expect
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
priceaction:

Now I know you are a kid or teen that just have access to free VPN network. So mumu like you don't know that just 3 weeks military training can make you look extra ordinary fit?. Even nysc orientation camp drilling will never make you same person again talkess of military. Idiot like you always want to be unique in every post but guess what? Your uniqueness is in being stupid and being a slowpoke.
Fatality grin
Eco right now...

3 Likes

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by officialteemi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Fatality grin
Eco right now...
jesu ...my chest..
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op

Abeg how the guy take get admission into the military sch?
Abeg I seriously get interest, this has been my dream, my passion, my everything...

Cc. fancyhandsome
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
see as military training don make am b like who get HIV. army wicked sha
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
fancyhandsome:
There was rays of light shinning on Newly commissioned Military officer "Martins Ekenma" .

His journey was a memorable one as he started off his race more like a mere dream when he was first posted as Corps member to the famous Army Day secondary school in Onitsha, Anambra.

His endless quest for leadership and love for his nation pushed him to enrol for the military school and just yesterday, 16th September, he was officially commissioned and now recognized as a full servant of the country ,canvassing for peace and humanity interest.

His ex Corp member during their stay at the onitsha cantonment, comrade Orifa EMMYB CEO "InformNaijaBlog" wish to enjoin host of friends and well wishers in Felicitating him for this great height attained.

In his words he said "I and my family at large wish to use this opportunity to congratulate my dear friend Martins Ekenma who was recently commissioned into the Nigerian military. it gladden my heart each time I remember the old days and how it all started, my prayer is that he live to fulfill all his greatest dreams. All the best my general.

lalasticlala

http://www.informnaijablog.com/2017/09/photos-ex-corps-member-turned-military.html
nigerian or baifrian
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by cdoffx(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
ecoeco:

Op dat can't b d same person

D person in d nysc cloth is x7 muscular dan d person in d uniform

Unless after Nysc y he was waiting for oil job
hunger r*ped all his destiny out b4 he decided to die for nigeria instead of to b killed by hunger

After all either way he shall die

#Eco99#

Bros if you ever engage in ordinary man o war training you go know how far come talk of 6-9months Short service training at NDA.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So we should fry sand?
una too like wahala
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
priceaction:

This is brutality

1 Like

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Fatality grin
Eco right now...

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
oka4ugoo:
Op

Abeg how the guy take get admission into the military sch?
Abeg I seriously get interest, this has been my dream, my passion, my everything...

Cc. fancyhandsome
APPLY FOR SHORT SERVICE
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
ableguy:
*BREAKING NEWS!!!
A petrol tanker carrying 33,000 litres of petrol this morning was on a very high speed along Eleme Road, Port Harcourt when the driver spotted an Okada-man who was also on high speed coming towards him.
Meanwhile, the Okada-man was carrying an 8month pregnant woman and her 2year old son, strapped at her back. The woman was just coming back from the General Hospital.
To cut the story short, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the okada-man to be his long-lost childhood friend. They both slowed down, stopped, hugged each other, spoke for a while before continuing their journey.
No be from me you go hear any bad news this new month!!??
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Gmajor:

So your definition of "extra ordinary fit" is being less muscular? OK. Continue
That is the same guy. Look at the first (nysc pics) and the last pics. He just looked so slimmed down. It may take several years or months to get that. And I think that is NDA product. So that is possible with their rigorous exercises they do. At least you should have seen many amazing weight loss online.
Besides , military drilling is not muscle building and they are not close at all. Even during nysc days, if you look at my pics after just 3 weeks ,you won't believe it was me. That pics is very possible. Facial appearance not different much.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by chuks000(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chai....my block leader that yr in the barracks...Martino

2 Likes

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
ecoeco:

hunger r*ped all his destiny out b4 he decided to die for nigeria instead of to b killed by hunger

#Eco99#
Lolzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ...yu be confirmed mad man.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by davss02(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#

Your stupidity is unique.....a stupids here wanna emulate you
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by JazzMode: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Promxy94:
I wish to join the force someday if I can
Congrats

Wishing is not enough bro. Those of us who cant stand the heat should not near the kitchen.

Being in the military is a question of life and death! You kill or be killed.

Wishing your dream come true though.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2017
priceaction:

Na lie the guy smart die ! but you too dey dumb to catch him talk. tongue

He was simply saying he should have died at home than dying for Nigeria.... joke is : Nigeria doesn't deserve any form of patriotism. cheesy
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by nanagists: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2017
he must really have the motive
of joining the military from day one
congrats to him.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=60566597][/quote] Looking for the joke like this right now

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by alaskido(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2017
Promxy94:
I wish to join the force someday if I can
Congrats

So that you go come dey slap us for road because you wear uniform.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by JazzMode: 12:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
Na lie the guy smart die ! but you too dey dumb to catch him talk. tongue

He was simply saying he should have died at home than dying for Nigeria.... joke is : Nigeria doesn't deserve any form of patriotism. cheesy

I think everyday Nigerian on the street may be worth such patroitism, but for our ever corrupt leaders who have always made us a nation look like we are good for nothing.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On Sep 18, 2017
JazzMode:

I think everyday Nigerian on the street may be worth such patroitism, but not for our ever corrupt leaders who have always make us a nation look like we are good for nothing.
Of course, no matter how much you try to define patriotism like a selfless service to one's nation there is that push and a motivating factor. But again without patriotism even in the face of tyranny that nation is morally bankrupt and this is where we are right now.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2017
My dream.. But i will prefer d NAVY

1 Like

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 18, 2017
This dude was super drilled by the army, all unnecessary useless fat was shaded in order to make way for useful muscles cheesy
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 3:37am On Sep 18, 2017
fabiano09:

una too like wahala
who b una?
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Viking007(m): 5:10am On Sep 18, 2017
ableguy:
*BREAKING NEWS!!!
A petrol tanker carrying 33,000 litres of petrol this morning was on a very high speed along Eleme Road, Port Harcourt when the driver spotted an Okada-man who was also on high speed coming towards him.
Meanwhile, the Okada-man was carrying an 8month pregnant woman and her 2year old son, strapped at her back. The woman was just coming back from the General Hospital.
To cut the story short, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the okada-man to be his long-lost childhood friend. They both slowed down, stopped, hugged each other, spoke for a while before continuing their journey.
No be from me you go hear any bad news this new month!!??
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by id4sho(m): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2017
My ppa, block 9. ADSS
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 18, 2017
ecoeco:

#Eco99#
My thought also,but I remembered the vigorous training in the army can put someone in that shape.
Re: Former Corper Turned Military Officer (Photos) by eddyroyal(m): 6:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Sleyanya1:

Would have been much better to join the Nigerian Navy.

Anyways Congratulations.
Why the Nigerian navy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cecilia Akagu & Clifford Wanda Attain Same Senior Rank Level In The Army / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? / Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.