Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? (490 Views)

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Stop Wishing People "Happy New Year" The Origin Is Demonic. / Picture Of A Sexy ‘pastor’ On Pulpit That Makes People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Past week I have being working tirelessly like a workplace gate that only rest at night. I did so in anticipation for money, I keep my head straight looking forward to get the money, because am almost down to my few naira, towards the last weekend a charity cause slash my pocket into two, but eventually, I got what am looking.

I thought I would be happy with the money and I could garri and prepare Egusi and Ugwu soup probably with beske, but immediately, I got the alert I just felt like collapsing WTC on 9/11.

Seriously What Makes Really People Happy?
Re: Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? by Hier(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
GoodMuyis:
Past week I have being working tirelessly like a workplace gate that only rest at night. I did so in anticipation for money, I keep my head straight looking forward to get the money, because am almost down to my few naira, towards the last weekend a charity cause slash my pocket into two, but eventually, I got what am looking.

I thought I would be happy with the money and I could garri and prepare Egusi and Ugwu soup probably with beske, but immediately, I got the alert I just felt like collapsing WTC on 9/11.

[b]Seriously What Makes Really People Happy?m/b]

The sad thing about life is God wants us to be prosperous, but lack of understanding of this, had bound many. That is not referring to you, justg, Paul saying. in Ephesians 4 said v28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Gods word said, ask. Many are doing the will of God without asking. Well, lemme answer your question. At a point in life, I sat down and I was pondering, I was like, the earth is boring, but God never wanted it so. Adam enjoyed Eden and never needed a companion. But God said, it is not good that the man should be alone, that was many years after Adam was alone.

The only thing that gives me Joy is praying and most times,listening to messages and bible study, but I always suspect the devil whenever I am thinking too much and many times, the outcome are very saddening, the fact we are Christians doesn't mean we shouldn't work and get money and we need to be prayerful and talkful as God did, who calls things by the word of His Power.

Get some faith messages and read, I perceive you need it

Read 2 Kings 3

Like I said, get more faith messages and start calling things that be not as though they were. Romans10:10, with your mouth, you reorder things. Prov 18:21, Job22:28,Matt18:18, James 5:16b-18

Shalom
Re: Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? by Didov1(f): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
the topic shld be"what really make people happy"..back to d question,..seems u work jst bcox of the money,money,learn to love what u do,.if u cnt get what u want,learn to love things uv got...,even it might nt be what u always dream of as a kid,jst learn to love what u do,at the end,u will find so much joy,happiness nd peace in doing it nd in life,.i think thats what make one happy in live and also put this in mind "God over everything".#peace
Re: Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? by obisco4u: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Discovery and manifestation of purpose.
Re: Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? by Hier(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
obisco4u:
Discovery and manifestation of purpose.

Yea, can you pull up a write up on discovery of purpose and quote me, I need it pls. Thanks
Re: Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2017
Didov1:
the topic shld be"what really make people happy"..back to d question,..seems u work jst bcox of the money,money,learn to love what u do,.if u cnt get what u want,learn to love things uv got...,even it might nt be what u always dream of as a kid,jst learn to love what u do,at the end,u will find so much joy,happiness nd peace in doing it nd in life,.i think thats what make one happy in live and also put this in mind "God over everything".#peace

Thanks I failed to observed that
Re: Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? by bennyann: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Love makes me happy. My happiness thrives in the midst of love cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shocker : Cardinal Okogie Warns Nigerians Not Elect Buhari For 2nd Term / Nigerian Pastors *must Read* / Urgent Help Needed Plsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.