Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,504 members, 6,605,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 12:56 AM

Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained (5665 Views)

Mary Ehiabhi: How To Invest & Make Millions Monthly In Export Business / Feasibility On Agro Export Business/comprehensive Cost & Profitability Analysis / Looking For Capital For Your Business? Get It Now And Boost Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Opportunity is now here for people who want to venture into exportation business. Learn how to start exportation business anywhere you are with little capital as #20,000 naira above. There are hot agricultural product in need locally and overseas apart from cocoa, bitterkola, yam, palm oil, ginger, onion, etc. This is what i practice for 4 years past. I give training to available people and comprehensive guide to people outside the state. So, i have decided to share with nairalanders interested ones to tap into and start to rake in foreign currencies to your bank account. To get buyers is not a problem at all. This is the right time to take advantage of currency devaluation. I am an expert in the field. Interested one should send direct message to me Or Whatsapp

Export business training is now available online for those not available for one on one training.
WhatsApp: 07018251533
Hotline: 08035268121

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hi, I am available for you.
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by conecnd(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
exporttraining:
Opportunity is now here for people who want to venture into exportation business. Learn how to start exportation business anywhere you are with little capital as #20,000 naira above. There are hot agricultural product in need locally and overseas apart from cocoa, bitterkola, yam, palm oil, ginger, onion, etc. This is what i practice for 4 years past. I give training to available people and comprehensive guide to people outside the state. So, i have decided to share with nairalanders interested ones to tap into and start to rake in foreign currencies to your bank account. To get buyers is not a problem at all. This is the right time to take advantage of currency devaluation. I am an expert in the field. This is an helpless service. Interested one should send direct message to me.
I am available too... And also ready....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by nelcliff(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
This sound interesting.. Count me in..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by hepzibahpraise(f): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
interested plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by Dumas32(m): 1:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Am in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by stevecrown(m): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Am in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by osenge: 3:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Count me in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2017
send me direct message and don't leave your id here ] I am available too... And also ready....
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by david153: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Pls send more details on,Ntali.david153@yahoo.com tanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by businessexploit: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Importation and exportation business is lucrative and has remained a money spinner for investors.
Unlike most other of such lucrative business, there is still enough room for new investors.
Anyone can start and attain success but to start there are 5 Things You Should Know About Exportation
To avoid loosing your capital.
Also I would advice you follow the instructions my friend above is about to give and in addition do your own research. I will recommend you read this : Export Business-the Complete Guide To Start An Export Business
You are Welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Opportunity is now here for people who want to venture into exportation business. Learn how to start exportation business anywhere you are with little capital as #20,000 naira above. There are hot agricultural product in need locally and overseas apart from cocoa, bitterkola, yam, palm oil, ginger, onion, etc. This is what i practice for 4 years past. I give training to available people and comprehensive guide to people outside the state. So, i have decided to share with nairalanders interested ones to tap into and start to rake in foreign currencies to your bank account. To get buyers is not a problem at all. This is the right time to take advantage of currency devaluation. I am an expert in the field. This is an helpless service. Interested one should send direct message to me.
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by bizpreneur(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
exporttraining:
, Seriously.. Bt dis sounds tu good t b true& free, hw 100% free it is, hop ei no conceive hidden charges @ later tym lyk our netwrk provider do? If affirmative, count me in 4 d free training in shaa Allah"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok. send me direct message ], Seriously.. Bt dis sounds tu good t b true& free, hw 100% free it is, hop ei no conceive hidden charges @ later tym lyk our netwrk provider do? If affirmative, count me in 4 d free training in shaa Allah"
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Export business is real.
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Don't send your id here pls. Pls send more details on,Ntali.david153@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by danielchidozie: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
exporttraining:

I'm interested.
my number is 08133387542

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
send direct message pls.]
I'm interested. my number is 08133387542
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by laponsky(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=exporttraining post=60632607]send direct message pls.]

Boss, you have a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Click on my username to send me direct message.
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Good Morning! training still going on.
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
real training is here to make you succeed. get trained. interested one stop here!
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Appear for training pls.]
I'm interested. my number is 08133387542
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
Are you interested? learn what it takes
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by macus05: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2017
macus8827@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is one on one training if available. comprehensive guide for people outside ]macus8827@gmail.com
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by torhyb(m): 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
exporttraining:
I need the info gistwithtoheeb@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by lekzeemania: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olamilekanadebayo5@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ok. ]Olamilekanadebayo5@gmail.com
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by Ausmark: 12:31am On Oct 26, 2017
makywhite@gmail.com
am here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2017
reach for info
Re: Get hard currency with export business!! Get trained by exporttraining: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Business you can start with guarantee return on investment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Flour Mills Registrars Contact Email Address / The Power Of Reading Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.