Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help I want to Go after My Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I want to Go after My Neighbor (1321 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by deafeyez: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
I don't really blame women dat cheats, the fault most of the times is from the husband. How can a woman be with man who cannot express himself very well nor can he keep good conversation with you.
Well that is a perfect example with me.
I have a neighbor and we two live alone as other tenants have packed. Now this girl I have once approached but she refused. I have not been talking to her save for greetings which I don't really what to talk about. But know that we live alone I will really love us to be closer and probably do things but I don't know if that is wrong since she refused me and knows I can't keep a convo.
I originally thought I would be visiting her room each time I return from work but I don't know if it will work things out since I hardly mutter a word and cannot keep a convo.
What ye advise.
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by TINALETC3(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op nawaa 4 u oooo, grin grin grin grin, I find it hard to understand anything, ur grammar is 2 epileptic.
Bt, wetin u won go find 4 her room grin, make she jst arrange beta hot water 4 ur matter grin grin. Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by Franky826: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin

You wanna date someone you stay with in same house?

Let me laugh at you in HD grin grin

You have shame us men, but your manhood lives on- patience Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by ITbomb(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
You can't talk and you can't even write well
Bro get a Vaseline and a picture of that your neighbor and jerk off every night
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by fran6co(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
lol guy even if we tell u d formula to apply u can't apply it cuz ur conversation game is below par.
just do wat the dude above me hav said.
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by Oluwapresley(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
deafeyez:
I don't really blame women dat cheats, the fault most of the times is from the husband. How can a woman be with man who cannot express himself very well nor can he keep good conversation with you.
Well that is a perfect example with me.
I have a neighbor and we two live alone as other tenants have packed. Now this girl I have once approached but she refused. I have not been talking to her save for greetings which I don't really what to talk about. But know that we live alone I will really love us to be closer and probably do things but I don't know if that is wrong since she refused me and knows I can't keep a convo.
I originally thought I would be visiting her room each time I return from work but I don't know if it will work things out since I hardly mutter a word and cannot keep a convo.
What ye advise.

Bro, will you pay me to teach you? I'm damn serious!
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by deafeyez: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
ITbomb:
You can't talk and you can't even write well
Bro get a Vaseline and a picture of that your neighbor and jerk off every night

Well expressing myself has been a difficult thing for me despite reading some books.
My father a literature teacher yet am not half his standard. But joining the VASELINE CREW is a no no for.
I rather go and beg my girl and f**k her.
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by Adaumunocha(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
deafeyez:

Well expressing myself has been a difficult thing for me despite reading some books.
My father a literature teacher yet am not half his standard. But joining the VASELINE CREW is a no no for.
I rather go and beg my girl and f**k her.
I don't think words are needed in love. How do u express yourself in ur place of work?
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by babyfaceafrica: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Lolz..
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by deafeyez: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz..

This one na serious matter o abeg no laf cause I don miss plenty female friends because I lack convo.
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by deafeyez: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I don't think words are needed in love. How do u express yourself in ur place of work?

How do feel being with someone who hardly have a free flow conversation not to talk of seductive one.
In my place of work everyone sees me as nice guy. But no one wants to do things with me. Touching them by the arm alone they are provoked referring to the females while the males are just greetings.
I find out that making someone talk is very important and I believe u understand what I am saying.
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by Adaumunocha(f): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2017
deafeyez:

How do feel being with someone who hardly have a free flow conversation not to talk of seductive one.
In my place of work everyone sees me as nice guy. But no one wants to do things with me. Touching them by the arm alone they are provoked referring to the females while the males are just greetings.
I find out that making someone talk is very important and I believe u understand what I am saying.
You need to start working positively on ur self esteem
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by deafeyez: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You need to start working positively on ur self esteem
Working on self esteem? How does dat affect my conversation level.
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by deafeyez: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op nawaa 4 u oooo, grin grin grin grin, I find it hard to understand anything, ur grammar is 2 epileptic.
Bt, wetin u won go find 4 her room grin, make she jst arrange beta hot water 4 ur matter grin grin. Case closed

Na wa o for u o. U want make she come design dis my nice ebony black skin to white grin I won't accept that.
She is playing mature and prefer me going to her room instead of she coming to mine maybe because she is older than me.
I remember vividly while we chatted a bit yesterday that she said if that one that I came to her room a visit. Because that day, I did not stay up to 5mins in her room when I entered.
Also, it's a normal thing I am made to do every morning I return from work to enter my neighbors rooms to greet their wives except this one because then she had a visitor staying with her. But now that my neighbors have all packed out saved​ for both of us, I just need to be close to her.
Just that she is an introvert as well as me. We can both be in our rooms for hours and I know non of us likes it that way.
Re: Help I want to Go after My Neighbor by deafeyez: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Franky826:
grin
You wanna date someone you stay with in same house?
Let me laugh at you in HD grin grin
You have shame us men, but your manhood lives on- patience Jonathan.
What is actually wrong dating from the same yard. I need to know

(1) (Reply)

With A Holy Kiss! Don Moen And His Wife Seals Their 41st Wedding Anniversary / Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That / A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.