Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help: Phone Experts In The House. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Phone Experts In The House. (573 Views)

Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? / Help! Phone And Laptop Has Turned To My Village People(true Story) / Phone Experts: Which Is Better Between Techno Pouvoir 4 And Redmi Note 9 Pro??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Phone Experts In The House. by Pillarofpillar(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
My Tecno y6 is serving me well but have very serious power consumption problem and sometimes hangs when in use.

This prompts up everytime on the screen and the worst is the speed the battery drains when I am using it. its embarrassing.

The battery strength is 2350amp while Gionee is 2400amp.

A friend wants to dispose her Gionee F103 at N21,000 and I love the beauty. But my problem is I don't know much about Gionee.

Please guys and ladies in the house advice me. If you are using or Phone expert gionee f103, please enlighten me. Is the phone good and better than Tecno y6. I need every pros and cons I need to know.

Thank you
Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by EEZe(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
gionee f103 is the phone am currently using naw the display is super not to talk of camera and battery mine last two days on moderate usage

your tecno y6 is dual core and there may be many background running app in your phone that may be the reason why it drain battery and also slow

and remember that interm of battery gionee come's first

1 Like

Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by Pillarofpillar(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
EEZe:
gionee f103 is the phone am currently using naw the display is super not to talk of camera and battery mine last two days on moderate usage

your tecno y6 is dual core and there may be many background running app in your phone that may be the reason why it drain battery and also slow

and remember that interm of battery gionee come's first

Thanks Bros, you are very correct on many background apps running that I do not know how to stop. sometimes, it can 16 apps and it prompts up instructing me to fix them.

How can I fix and restrain the app from running at the background??
2. What do you mean by dual core?? is that an advantage? The b3 can last 6hours.

Thank you
Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by Pillarofpillar(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
The battery can't last for 6 hours and most times the background app can be 16 in number and popping up, requesting I should fix them.
Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by Pillarofpillar(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
The battery can't last up to (6 )hours and most times the background app can be 16 in number and popping up, requesting I should fix them.
Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by lastbaff(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pillarofpillar:
My Tecno y6 is serving me well but have very serious power consumption problem and sometimes hangs when in use.

This prompts up everytime on the screen and the worst is the speed the battery drains when I am using it. its embarrassing.

The battery strength is 2350amp while Gionee is 2400amp.

A friend wants to dispose her Gionee F103 at N21,000 and I love the beauty. But my problem is I don't know much about Gionee.

Please guys and ladies in the house advice me. If you are using or Phone expert gionee f103, please enlighten me. Is the phone good and better than Tecno y6. I need every pros and cons I need to know.

Thank you

Hey bro, If the Gionee is still in good shape, don't hesitate to obtain it if you have the means. It's far better than Tecno Y6; in fact, it's an upgrade to your phone. Let me help you with a comparison...

Tecno Y6: Operating System - Android 4.4 Kitkat (Kinda outdated), RAM - 1GB, Internal Memory - 8GB, Processor - 1.0GHz dual-core, Front Camera - 2MP, Back Camera - 5MP, Network - 3G, Battery - 2350mAh

Gionee F103: Operating System-Android 6.0 Marshmallow, RAM - 3GB, Internal Memory - 16GB, Processor - 1.3GHz quad-core, Front Camera - 5MP, Back Camera - 13MP, Network - 4G, Battery - 2400mAh (Source: Latest Gionee phones and prices)

Even though you don't understand what the specs imply, at least, you can see that the figures of the Gionee are higher than that of your Tecno. This indicates superiority. You'll enjoy super comfort compared to the Tecno you're coming from ... if the Gionee is still in good shape. It's currently around 47k on Jumia.
Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by bobo65(m): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by EEZe(m): 7:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Pillarofpillar:

Thanks Bros, you are very correct on many background apps running that I do not know how to stop. sometimes, it can 16 apps and it prompts up instructing me to fix them.

How can I fix and restrain the app from running at the background??
2. What do you mean by dual core?? is that an advantage? The b3 can last 6hours.

Thank you
the only way you can restrain most of the background running app is by forcing them to stop
you can do that by going to settings,apps then you force-stop the running once

dual core means that your phone has only 2core(two processing capability) making the phone not that fast and wound not be able to handle some HD 3D games
in this era of HD videos and Games quad core with at least 1.5gb ram or above would be more preferably
Re: Help: Phone Experts In The House. by Pillarofpillar(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you Eeze.

(1) (Reply)

Cell Phone-gas Fires: Fact Or Fallacy / Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working / How To Track Your Stolen Phone And Recovery It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.