Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me (4817 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Melvyn11: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
Women are never satisfied. This just confirmed my theory.

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
I think I will advise her to keep the baby... Since it's her first...
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by centboy123456(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You need Jesus OP.
You don't need help...we weren't there when u were fûçking her...Cow!

This is really awful but i don't blame u...i blame d married woman that opened her legs for u.

You are such a drama king and i don't know why you are so drawn to married women. Hope u r not cursed?

I know she can't even spill the truth to her husband because she no get liver, so let her grow the baby up without telling her husband and let her sin continue to torment her...

Adultery shouldn't be tolerated...Abortion is a sin...it's not even an option.

She has seen what she's looking for nah...let her just prepare for all hell to break loose if the husband gets to find out...am very sure she will be chased out of her matrimonial home.
I hate foolish women.

u these girl must u comment on every post abi u no get work wen u dey do now back to topic u just dey talk Na say Na u holy pass abi u never do worst Dan that na u be virgin marry na u holy pass I know ur type very easy to get and stop to dey from say Na u holy pass
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You need Jesus OP.
You don't need help...we weren't there when u were fûçking her...Cow!

This is really awful but i don't blame u...i blame d married woman that opened her legs for u.

You are such a drama king and i don't know why you are so drawn to married women. Hope u r not cursed?

I know she can't even spill the truth to her husband because she no get liver, so let her grow the baby up without telling her husband and let her sin continue to torment her...

Adultery shouldn't be tolerated...Abortion is a sin...it's not even an option.

She has seen what she's looking for nah...let her just prepare for all hell to break loose if the husband gets to find out...am very sure she will be chased out of her matrimonial home.
I hate foolish women.

Many did not believe dey will test it outside after marriage.its circumstances dat led den into it..

It's not by power my dear just pray u have d strength to overcome..... Never condom others it might be u in sere shoes 2moro
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by olayinkajnr(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2017
You can't eat your cake and have it. Abi na how dem take dey talk am.
You enjoy banging married women
https://www.nairaland.com/4044080/married-ladies-sweet-pussy-dan
It's your cross to bear.
Just like you enjoy it, I'll also advise you to enjoy the consequences.
Lansense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
dannytoe:
50naira condom should have prevented all this, but you choose to test the honeyspot of another man's wife.

I prefer to Bleep single ladies with condom and married ladies without condom.
Cos all d single ladies jump from one man to another testing different dicks to try luck in case anyone talk marriage..

But married ladies have very few dicks servicing them and in most cases none cos hubby so busy with other ladies or lost interest in her completely.. So less risk of sickness..
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Intrepid01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
so this guy na troll too..pathetic liar
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by muller101(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
So u slept with a married woman. grin . Shame on u
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Opinionated: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
It is like this OP is advertising market. Just check his topics.
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
greatface:
This Guy Probably Is A Lunatic.

You Are Just So Happy Messing Around With Married Women After You Have Brainwashed Them And You Take Advantage Of Their Predicament In Their Marital Challenges.

And I'm Sure It Is Your Type That Will Pull The Trigger On Sighting Your Girl Friend Talking To A Guy Without Even Verifying If The Guy In Question Is A Distant Relative.

I Pray Christ Visits You Because He Is The Only One Who Can Save You.

I need God now to solve dis issue..
I want to roll with single ladies but the money demand is just a turnoff for me..
Married ladies don't demand money dey are happy New toaster is seeing dem sweet and attractive...
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Burgerlomo: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
At last, Karma seems to be cooking African delicacy that you would eat through out your life time... undecided

His favorite delicacy which he can't resist grin
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Nwaoma198(f): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
I go tell
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by greatface(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
hooklover:

I need God now to solve dis issue..
I want to roll with single ladies but the money demand is just a turnoff for me..
Married ladies don't demand money dey are happy New toaster is seeing dem sweet and attractive...
First Of All, Am Sorrry For Using Bad Words When What You Needed Is The Best Advice. Honestly, Am Happy At Your Mature Reply.

I Am Currently Busy At Work But By Night, If There Is Any Piece Of Cake I Have, I Will Share With You.
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
greatface:
First Of All, Am Sorrry For Using Bad Words When What You Needed Is The Best Advice. Honestly, Am Happy At Your Mature Reply.

I Am Currently Busy At Work But By Night, If There Is Any Piece Of Cake I Have, I Will Share With You.

Thanks man how I wish many here will be reasonable like u Nigeria will be a great country...
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Narisa01(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
You need Christ
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by hooklover: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2017
U need him 2
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by GeneralOjukwu: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2017
9japrof:
I think this OP is looking for cheap attention, stylishly advertising his products and services. All within minutes I have read threads of your useless misdemeanor with married ladies.

Don't worry since ur head office dey PH, those loose married nairalanders would send you a mai very soon to contact you. Market must sell na, economy dey harsh

You perfectly analysed the useless OP.

He's looking for cheap publicity and he probably is a sex-starved Wankster.

How would u explain someone who has wasted his life on Nairaland since 2009 begging online for sex ?

I pray he continues this way till 2019, so that he would mark a decade here.

I can bet he hasn't even gotten a fone number not to talk of banging a married lady
Re: HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me by Ade345(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
���

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Tv. For Matured Minds Only - / Colombian Transgender Couples Reveals Pictures Showing Baby Bump (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.