Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree (28670 Views)

Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by NLProblemChild(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Village tips
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by chinawapz(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Monkey and human being are different...The mothers are at work
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by chimhigher(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
u did not shoot him purposely yet wen he got shot instead u running out 4 help,u went bk home "rejoicing nd drinking beer"..U tut he was a monkey..MURDERER OSHI....karma nva lies u knw,sumwer in ur own lineage,a brother wl also kill a brother...das d realest its gon get

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by idupaul: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2017
jameshow:
This thing happens to hunters, its not ordinary, the man could actually saw monkey though its human being but after the shot it turned to human being. Have heard about this time without number, is not strange. This is the work of his village people

Can't you just see this was pre meditated murder , the killer has a history of being a dangerous unforgiving character

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by chiiraq802(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Jst see as d man dey self.......Rip to the dead
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
This case is spiritual, they have blind the young man eye spiritual so all he sees is monkey. Weakend world

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Charly68: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Ewooooh! Unfortunately the law does not recognize this type of witchcraft tales..
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Kaybaba5(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Dem Don get the man.....
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Made me remember when majiyagbe was killed by his closest friend at ikeja....the friend claimed all he saw was a roaring lion,he drove and hit the so called lion....the rest is history
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2017
This case is spiritual, they have blind the young man eye spiritual.

They have blind the eye of the young man, so his brother looks like a monkey to him
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Ella001(f): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
thing are happening sha , that was how a guy almost hit his friend to death with his car.. well he said he didn't see him that it was a log of wood he saw. thank GOD he didn't die.
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by moscobabs(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
9inches:
Do I believe this man's story? I'm not sure. How can a clothed human being look like a monkey to you? Human size monkey abi?

might be true
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by godwinonyilog: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
See as this one just wasted ammunition for nothing.
Did he not see our corrupt politicians to fire at?
At least his jailtime will be remembered for something heroic on the street instead of this mumuism.

Na one for better pass.
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Lusola15: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Japhet04:
Tell that your gods because here on earth you would go to jail for manslaughter, Nigga must have been High on a different version of weed grin

Am sure you have not read the Nigerian penal code, the only reason why the man is saying he saw a monkey is because what the penal code says about hunting accidents

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by AuroraB(f): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2017
alexistaiwo:
See as this one just wasted ammunition for nothing.
Did he not see our corrupt politicians to fire at?
At least his jailtime will be remembered for something heroic on the street instead of this mumuism.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by dizzyime: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2017
members from Agbor Gha Ihun security equip in Agbor, Delta state on Saturday caught a 23-year-old man who gave his name as Emmanuel Ndidi, in one of the new era church in Agbor, a couple of hours after he led two man gang to unleash terror at the Sunny Ojougboh territory in Agbor
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/see-armed-robber-arrested-church-playing-keyboard-delta/

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2017
My uncle was killed like this many years ago cry
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by joenor(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2017
World ppl don change that guy to be monkey for tree... I pitty the poor child n beside why the man nor look well, abi na monkey meat nine hungry am from house?
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Obidikefidelis:
This case is spiritual, they have blind the young man eye spiritual so all he sees is monkey. Weakend world
65, Young man! I actually want to knw where do you buy ur weeds from because dis is more than Osogbo weeds.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Cyrilpac(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
The Evil That Men Do Live With them
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by dquantom: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Igala people and Juju are like 5 & 6
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2017
9inches:
Do I believe this man's story? I'm not sure. How can a clothed human being look like a monkey to you? Human size monkey abi?

Probably because you haven't seen village people at work.. grin
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by abelokanlawon: 10:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Hw can u said Human turns monkey and must u kill monkey
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by peeBoss: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2017
ise
Aye.. . nii oo
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by baritereign24(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2017
When u live in the village ,u will understand what's the man is saying
9inches:
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by sukkot: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2017
cain we see you ooo. why you kill abel ?
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by austinfab14(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Nkem Owoh in Onye Eze (nigerian movie)
Just happened in reality
People are heartless tho
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by SycophanticGoat: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2017
jameshow:
This thing happens to hunters, its not ordinary, the man could actually saw monkey though its human being but after the shot it turned to human being. Have heard about this time without number, is not strange. This is the work of his village people

When them done smoke wee wee mixed with tramadol, come drink monkey tail join am, how human being no go appear like monkey to them?
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by SycophanticGoat: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2017
anyneed1:
it's all by his grace, keep doubting while the courageous are breaking through.
see full details below...

Criminal minded never-do-well! Don't go and look for something to do. Be looking for people to scam upadan!

1 Like

Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by ivolt: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
jameshow:

No, it happens as a result of poor vision or a deliberately wicked heart.

I am sure you have been told many tortoise stories times without number, does that men
they are true ?
Re: Hunter Kills Younger Brother In Kogi In The Farm, Claims He Saw A Monkey On Tree by jameshow: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
ivolt:

No, it happens as a result of poor vision or a deliberately wicked heart.

I am sure you have been told many tortoise stories times without number, does that men
they are true ?

Bros, am serious, this happened to a man in our compound in the village, my dad told me more about this issues, though some are deliberate but most of it are from the ''mothers''. U might not believe me but may you never see their fight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React / Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.