Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists (15788 Views)

Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) / 'Designate Killer Herdsmen As Terrorists': Charly Boy, Others Protest In Abuja / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2017
If you think Nigeria is weak please dare it's Army

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Naijaphobia(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Why not place bounty on Kanu's head and see his kinsmen searching to deliver him to the government. I trust my Igbo brothers all na business.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by elitejosef: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Which way 9ja
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Daboomb: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki:
Definitely

All criminal charges against federal republic of Nigeria should also form part of the trial

Armed robbery, terrorism, treason ,aiding Abd abetting criminal elements

Terrorists are Terrorists!
Whether from the North, South, East or West.

They deserve the harshest punishment enshrined on Law.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terorist, even the U.K would eventually revoke his British Citizenship, once he is put on the international terorism list, by Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2017
B
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Daboomb: 7:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:
If you think Nigeria is weak please dare it's Army

Savage! shocked shocked shocked

No Chills at all, ehn?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Blue3k(m): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2017
IPOB getting dragged like rag doll. If the prosecution lands them with murder changes that's end of claiming to be non violent. International support if it exist wI'll be scarce.

IPOB members to be tried for murder

The Police said they have arrested 59 suspected members of IPOB, in Abia State. They also confirmed the death of an officer after an attack by members of the now outlawed group.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2017
duara dullard has displayed high level of incompetency and weakness... the court of law has failed him now he resort to tyranny hahahahahahahaha I thought they said the military siege in front of KANU house is just normal patrolling, why are they looking for him all this energy they channels toward KANU should be rechannelled back to shakau and boko haram that have been raping them front and back since 8yrs ago ... south east is where they can flex power

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by bigboss80s(m): 7:36am On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
Since Shekau recently sent messages of pleasantries to Kanu and ipob, what other proof does one need of their collabo?

Ipob is a terrorist organization and all who roll with it are terrorists and would be treated as such.

And Fulani herdsmen are what?
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2017
(This is quite an interesting and intelligent article written a few years ago by Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Jr., son of the great OJUKWU. It is still as valid as ever.)
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
The whole Nigeria is aggrieved. Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Only few people remember that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu, which is fraudulently tagged "Igbo Coup" comprised young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections. The active participants in that chaos later aligned with the Federal Government to churn out deadly policies on you...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century, they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union; nobody should make you the senior prefect of that agitation again. The last time you led and demanded for such restructuring, the whole nation fought against you to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is. I can bet they will do it again. I overheard some of your next-door neighbours asking, "Why are they really protesting?"...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Under a renegotiated Nigeria, you are the most advantaged, you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity. You have invested blood, personal structures, money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria... While you do the the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it ...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
From United nations, NASA, Microsoft, CNN, Hollywood, Nollywood, Manchester City, ARSENAL, Chelsea, House of Lords, House of Commons, White House to major hospitals in the US and UK and anywhere solution is needed, you have proved that wherever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement, your head can never be bowed. Therefore, you have nothing actually to prove to anyone...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run. When the groan has gotten to a boiling point, we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood. Dare not lead this call. The last time you did, other people chose to mend fences and made a scapegoat out of you...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Chad, under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria, your business can still thrive anywhere...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champion the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
I have seen how some Igbo sons and daughters struggle to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kith and kin in neighbouring states beg not to be identified with their Igbo roots because it will save them from some "special treatment" reserved for Igbos, and it always never does. Don't let another setback happen...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu, wisdom of M. I. Okpara and the sagacity of Chuba Okadigbo, yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice...
IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
I REPEAT, if Nigeria is tired, when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure, we shall be ready for the way forward; we shall be ready for renegotiation.
BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy".
IGBOS BE CAREFUL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Harrynight(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2017
its funny knwin Kanu mus b sumwher enjoyin, his children, enjoyin the best of life abroad. and dis fools here fighting and kiling demself for a man who will never hav dia interst at Hrt...

#PutDemWherTheyBelong!..#BehindBarsAbeg
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by oluwayimika123: 7:38am On Sep 18, 2017
UduMgbo1:
answer my question
why did you deactivated your barcanista moniker grin
Cc Tonyebarcanista: I'm sure he did cos of ur English
U murdered d last Moniker with ur English
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Ishilove: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2017
felixomor:

Haba Ishi,
You do this too? grin
*bats eyelashes* wink

Do what, dear Felix? grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by intruxive(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Blame their "elders" angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by UduMgbo1: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2017
oluwayimika123:

Cc Tonyebarcanista: I'm sure he did cos of ur English
U murdered d last Moniker with ur English
we're talking about important issues you're talking about English
Stop talking Nonsense you yeroba Muslim
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Blue3k(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2017
bigboss80s:

And Fulani herdsmen are what?

Who cares your governors are weak passive good for nothings. Those stupid sons of the soil could told state Assembly to pass legislation on matter. They could have done what they did to IPOB proscribing them. They are cowards and don't care about IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by felixomor: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Ishilove:

*bats eyelashes* wink

Do what, dear Felix? grin grin grin tongue
LoL
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Bobnotrouble: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2017
reality1010:
The Nigerian govt has made Biafra struggle as popular as the apartheid struggle and the racist struggle in USA.Nowhere has the gun ever defeated fundamental struggle rather it will make it popular and at last the fundamental struggle will win.

Ntoor tongue
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by marooh: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Must you attach pics! grin
The pics is not for the post right?
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by PointB: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2017
I hope they have prison to house at least 5 million IPOB members if and when the volunteer to be arrested, while refusing to renounce.
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by mykel25(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2017
When Elders Look Away As A Child Plays With A Python, They Should Not Be Seen Complaining When He Gets Consumed By It-African Proverbs

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by bejeria101(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
What law backs this stupidity? None! Terrorists? And bokoharam/fulani herdsmen are choir members? Thunder fall on una.
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Blue3k(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Naijaphobia:
Why not place bounty on Kanu's head and see his kinsmen searching to deliver him to the government. I trust my Igbo brothers all na business.

Lol I would probably laugh til I cry if it was an Igbo that captured him. IPOB would commit suicide that day.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Yyeske(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
shortgun:
if this is the only way the govt. wants to handle this IPOB matter then am sorry for them.
They will only succeed in creating a militant rebellious group never witnessed in this country before.
Let them create the militant rebellious group and turn the region into another Bornu state.
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Yyeske(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:
I hope they have prison to house at least 5 million IPOB members if and when the volunteer to be arrested, while refusing to renounce.
Why should we waste scarce resources feeding those miscreants in prison, many would just be killed off and heaven will not fall, though that's too extreme anyway. Hope you are not one of those brainwashed miscreants
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by fk001(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Nnamdi KANU deceived them
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Paretomaster(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2017
HenryDion:
This is lame. Where they with any arm? Did they kill anyone? So a peaceful agitation is now terrorism? I believe in one Nigeria, but the turn of events is now making me to reconsider f indeed Nigeria is worth staying in. Time to start leaving Nigeria Abeg.. Where's my passport?

Ogah are u being sarcastic or what? Did u know the number of Northerners killed in Aba and Obigbo alone?

A driver I know was among those killed, what about mosques, Dangote trucks among other properties set ablazed?

Or don't u see video of IPOB members searching buses for more Northerners to kill?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by PointB: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Why should we waste scarce resources feeding those miscreants in prison, many would just be killed off and heaven will not fall, though that's too extreme anyway. Hope you are not one of those brainwashed miscreants

I strongly suggest you should start the search for miscreants in your father's house. A good place to start will be with you, and then continue in any direction if you think you are not the only stained sheep!
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Yyeske(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2017
Paretomaster:

Ogah are u being sarcastic or what? Did u know the number of Northerners killed in Aba and Obigbo alone?

A driver I know was among those killed, what about mosques, Dangote trucks among other properties set ablazed?

Or don't u see video of IPOB members searching buses for more Northerners to kill?
You dey mind them? They create a problem and when the repercussions come they start blaming others
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Hamsule198: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Amberon11:
The real terrorists Buhari, the NA, SARS, and the entire police force.

Useless leaders, even more useless followers.
Nnamdi Kanu include his followers are fulls, illiterate, there leaders are allway in forfront corruption. Shut-up if have nothing to contribute.
Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Rexnegro(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2017
simplyhonest:
they are not terrorists.... they might be naive in following Nnamdi Kanu... but they are not terrorists
Mr defender And spokeman for The most gullible set of igbo youths I Have ever seen...Keep defending bro,maybe one day You will play for enyimba fc. they Are what Federal government decide to call Them #simple..terrorists

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists by Hamsule198: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2017
mykel25:
When Elders Look Away As A Child Plays With A Python, They Should Not Be Seen Complaining When He Gets Consumed By It-African Proverbs
Thanks my brother, this is exactly South Easte situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States / Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.