Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? (49277 Views)

Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Sarah20A(f): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin u dey use their blood dey renew your own
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Jpmono122(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Check out your hepatitis status sir[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Ayo4251(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Your semen contains concentrated hydrochloric acid grin
So HCL causes pimples undecided
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by enemyofprogress: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
No wonder adiemus no gree me rest
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Gravenogetwindow(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Chei...!! Uncle ur life needs serious servicing. kiss
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ceezarhh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
let's see the "before and after" pictures of the ladies first...
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by cuteme88(f): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bro's ya story fear me oooh!
Sperms are very good esp. for female. in fact we are the ones benefiting more when u donate your sperm to our Charity Organisation system. there are testimonies like clear skin, pimples free, spotless and smoother skin. even the women look younger.

But this one ayaaam hearing, maybe the gods are angry about the pre-marital sex thing.
don't u think so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
barackosama:
Bro, you better use Nixoderm as Butter whenever you're eating bread, seems like you have internal pimples. grin grin grin grin

Man please stop giving misleading advice before you kill someone,someone in a desperate situation would want to try anything recommended to them.

Nixodern cream is for external use only.

Op,
It's not your fault that she/they are having acne,I guess that you are both teenagers/young people,it's normal for some people as they go through puberty.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by CaptainFM1: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Take her to hospital for checkups. Then tell the doctor all these your story secretly...I mean without letting your woman know.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by aviationguy: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
pre-assumption to your symptoms may lead to emotionally trauma, the best you could do visit a certified diagnosis center do a comprehensive test on your hormones and blood related acnes.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Harbeeorlar(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
euromilion:

Man please stop giving misleading advice before you kill someone,someone in a desperate situation would want to try anything recommended to them.

Nixodern cream is for external use only.

Op,
It's not your fault that she/they are having acne,I guess that you are both teenagers/young people,it's normal for some people as they go through puberty.

Teenager kwa? Am 30 and she's 25, our marriage is in few months
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kunlexbaba2017: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
barackosama:
Bro, you better use Nixoderm as Butter whenever you're eating bread, seems like you have internal pimples. grin grin grin grin
Badth guy lol grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by fadaonyenna(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Haha its as a result of fornication grin grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ADIEMUS(f): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
oh Lord,please deliver me from the hands of Mr Enemy of progress!!!
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by decatalyst(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
barackosama:

Werey boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ADIEMUS(f): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala,please handle this boy.I'm so scared of his profile picture but he keeps following me about.Why?Why??Why
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by AliHandsome(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]this is so funny.... chai
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by enemyofprogress: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Lalasticlala,please handle this boy.I'm so scared of his profile picture but he keeps following me about.Why?Why??Why
leave lala out of it. The issue is between the two of us. You know the sound that that your old bed use to make when you and your landlord dey do collabo ,"na me and you today,na me and you today,na me and you today." grin grin tongue
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by okezuoemmanue(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Do you use condom?
Since you have observed that you are the major cause of it, go for a medical check and ask Google more.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by orjaha(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
whose gene do you carry?
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by orjaha(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
if I can see your holly water I will tell you what u will do
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by kingsman66(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
you are really suffering for pimplematic sperm, pls don't check ur dictionary
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by imustsaymymindo: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol. I think it is an allergy. Mine is the reverse. I noticed when I french kissed any girl, I do have one pimple the next day and it takes about 3 days to completely go.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by beetown(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
barackosama:

Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by uksim: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Nonsense sperm

U re mouthed o gurl
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by doubleprince6(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
anti Christ dictated..
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by 2shure: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Shut up
Fool
U dey skin dive them direct
Without condom
And still cum in them.
Dont worry wa8 till they all get preg.
Fool.
How dem wan geh pimples
If u use condom.
Everybody has pimples
Fat in the nose
Fat in the chin
Side of nose
Yeah.
But pimples inside cum
Wtf.
Bleep off bro
U contagious
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by efonat(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hope is not some new virus you re introducing o!!
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Willit(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Use condom. If symptom persists, rob sivoderm on your uncle before you drive.
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by jimmy212(m): 5:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Teeth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look

More and more people like to buy cost-effective Teeth Whitening Products such as Teeth Whitening Kit & Teeth Whitening Strips & Teeth Whitening Pen, etc, instead of go to expensive dentist.Applicable Crowd:Teeth stain from coffee, tobacco, genetic, tetracycline, food coloring, aging and other kind things that yellow the teeth.

see more here: https://www./teeth-whitening-advanced-teeth-whitening-system-6787034.html
Re: Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ADIEMUS(f): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
leave lala out of it. The issue is between the two of us. You know the sound that that your old bed use to make when you and your landlord dey do collabo ,"na me and you today,na me and you today,na me and you today." grin grin tongue

YOU ARE VERY SILLY!!!!!!SEE YOUR LONG MOUTH!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead / HELP!! How Can I Get Rid Of The Keloid Scar On My Head? / Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.