Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG (7651 Views)

Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by idupaul: 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
In the last 10 years the Fulanis have killed over 10 thousand Nigerians and illegally taken over 100s of ancestral homes yet Dan Bazzau thinks it's OK..SMH

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by swagagolic01(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
This ain't on front page cuz there's no ipob in it Even nairaland has gone to the dogs
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2017
ritababe what do you have to say about this
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Amhappy(f): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2017
What a stupid talk. Fulani militia herdsmen are internationally acclaimed terrorist and police is being used for them instead of Python. Okay continue
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
horsepower101:

Things like this make me depressed for this country. Honestly.

I don't think I will raise my family here with the things I am seeing.
wallahi i like what you said,this nigeria is run with hypocrisy.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Paperwhite(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
They cant arrest arewa youths and now cant be harsh on the fulanis.While the owners of Nigeria have spoken.And somebody will tell me to continue to share nationality with these idiots or that God should spare all the evil people associated with this government Nigeria have never had it this bad. cry cry cry cry
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Omeokachie: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2017
The herdsmen are freedom fighters.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by zinizta: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Theer is no injustice in Nigeria. There is the stupidity of the Southerners who cannot stand up for anything. If we had all risen up in support of Kanu we would have routed Buhari and his Fulani mafia last week. However, that was only a skirmish, the real engagement is still ahead.
THAT BEGS THE QUESTION WHY SHOULD WE UNITE TO SUPPORT KANU? IF YOU GIVE ME A COGENT REASON BESIDE TRIBALISM/SECTIONALISM THEN I WILL MOST DEF SIGN UP
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by modik(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Omenkalives
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Wilfem(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Well, I doubt the authenticity of this story.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Kazim88: 9:58am On Sep 18, 2017
zinizta:
THAT BEGS THE QUESTION WHY SHOULD WE UNITE TO SUPPORT KANU? IF YOU GIVE ME A COGENT REASON BESIDE TRIBALISM/SECTIONALISM THEN I WILL MOST DEF SIGN UP

Because tomorrow they would come for you with military tanks... And you would look back and which you had destroyed this monster today.

You asked why they arrogantly refuse restructuring? Because they believe they would at the right time (after destroying IPOB) come for the head of those clamouring for restructuring.

The would also come for the Minority in the North....

Don't fight with Kanu... Fight for fairness, Equity, justice for all irrespective of tribe, religion, political beliefs or region. And an adherent obedience to due process from authority.

9 Likes

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by dokie: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Let's not blame anyone. A lot of people made mistake of voting Buhari. I have Igbo friends that campaigned for him. Infact we argued bitterly about it.
Even seun a Yoruba wasn't in support of buhari if I can recollect properly.

Let's put the past behind us and plan now before its too late.

Imagine, ipob is a terrorist group but the Fulani herdsmen are not? Nigeria government is a joke.

Plan what, to unseat buhari? That's impossible. Buhari will rule Nigeria until he is tired, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Buhari carried out the greatest injustice yet in this country last week and was cheered by Yoruba, ibos, and all other ethnic groups because people hated Nk. And you think he will be just during elections? Please don't bother yourself, so that you don't get unnecessarily disappointed.

Nigeria is a hopeless nation the way it is.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by DonBobes(m): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
VERY GOOD. FULANIS HAVE NEVER ATTACKED FIRST ONLY IN RETALIATION.
I would do same if I were to b in his shoes
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by BudeYahooCom: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2017
horsepower101:
Nigeria a cursed country.

This is why God refuse to answer prayers for this country. The injustice is too much.

Anybody telling you nigeria will l get better is deceiving you.
It has deteriorated progressively because the contraption is the devils HQ on earth.

Like every evil establishment, nigeria's existence have always depended on innocent blood. A haunted and cursed contraption it is.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2017
zinizta:

We should unite to support Kanu because you have no assurance of electric power this evening when you go home;
We should unite to support Kanu because your life and the lives of your family are not assured;
We should unite to support Kanu because Buhari's cabal takes Nigerians for fools that is why there is a half-dead man in Aso rock ruling the nation;
We should unite to support Kanu because if your father or mother (or mine for that matter) has a medical emergency today his/her chances of survival in a Nigerian hospital are perhaps 15 - 35 % but Buhari can fly abroad for treatment with your tax money.
We should unite because Buhari cares less than zero about you or any other citizen, for example he sent out seismologists to explore for oil in Borno and they were slaughtered by boko haram, their children are orphans, their wives are widows and their husbands are widowers till today he has not acknowledged them or thousands of others that have died in other circumstances.

Buhari is an illiterate bigot unfit to rule Nigeria. If you do not know this, that is a problem

I have upwards of 50 more reasons but I think you get the idea....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
But seriously, southerners are in trouble ooo. Buhari won't give up power when defeated in 2019. cry

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Kazim88: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
DonBobes:
VERY GOOD. FULANIS HAVE NEVER ATTACKED FIRST ONLY IN RETALIATION.
I would do same if I were to b in his shoes

Everybody in Nairaland knows... we know.

You were dancing and jubilating over Nigeria Army drowning unarmed civilians..

You are worst than a terrorist... you people should be living in the jungle alone not with Humans

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by perez100: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
I told Yorubas that their fathers and middlebet elders that fought against Biafra are regretting it till date. The Yoruba youths today will still regret. The Southerners despite their useless education will remain happy slaves in gold chains while the least educated regions of North West and North East will continue to lord it on others. The entire South education is useless because they can't see what is hidden against them.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Kazim88: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:
But seriously, southerners are in trouble ooo. Buhari won't give up power when defeated in 2019. cry

I see blood.... Even from APC primaries...

He would crush all opposition and tag them terrorist.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
#BUHARI IS A MURDERER #
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by DonBobes(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Kazim88:

Everybody in Nairaland knows... we know.

You were dancing and jubilating over Nigeria Army drowning unarmed civilians..

You are worst than a terrorist... you people should be living in the jungle alone not with Humans

Only sed any soul against my con3 shall die lik a rabid dog when he/she is seen
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by NaeChris: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2017
sarrki
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by junketer(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Fineman87:

My dear, igbo and yoruba can never work together. Yorubas do not know what is at stake. The future of the whole South, our children's freedom and Christianity was sold on petty stupidity. Tinubu has realized it. Thsts why he hardly speaks nowadays.

Am sorry to say but majority of Yorubas are naturally Stupid, i swear. Even here on nairaland, i smh everyday.

Because yoruba hate igbos, the whole South should be enslaved. It is pitiful.
i think igbos and yoruba christians can work together.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Kazim88: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2017
DonBobes:

Only sed any soul against my con3 shall die lik a rabid dog when he/she is seen

You are against your country... but you actually don't know...

You don't use fuel to off fire...

You are the fuel, IPOB the fire... You both are destroying this country...

and some people are doing... it doesn't not concern us... It is Igbos And Hausa problem... soon they would understand that our economy just collapsed.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by IJOBA2: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Southerners don suffer. Christians are slaves in Nigeria. Where did we (Christians) lose it?
BUT YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS ARE IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF WHAT ABDULRAHAMAN DANBANZA SAID NOWsad
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Kazim88: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
BUT YOUR MUSLIM BROTHERS ARE IN TOTAL SUPPORT OF WHAT ABDULRAHAMAN DANBANZA SAID NOWsad

So you believe that Yoruba Muslim and Christian propaganda... SMH
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by IJOBA2: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Kazim88:

So you believe that Yoruba Muslim and Christian propaganda... SMH
PROPA WETIN BROS E BE LIKE SAY YOU NOR KNOW WETIN DEY HAPPEN FOR NIGERIA POLITICS... REMEMBER HOW THEY SUPPORTED FULANIS WHEN THEY HAD ISSUE WITH THEM IN ILE-IFE THEY SUPPORTED THE FULANIS IN THE FIGHT THAT CLAIMED MORE THAN 7 LIVES INCLUDING CHILDREN IN MILE 12.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by zinizta: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

We should unite to support Kanu because you have no assurance of electric power this evening when you go home;
We should unite to support Kanu because your life and the lives of your family are not assured;
We should unite to support Kanu because Buhari's cabal takes Nigerians for fools that is why there is a half-dead man in Aso rock ruling the nation;
We should unite to support Kanu because if your father or mother (or mine for that matter) has a medical emergency today his/her chances of survival in a Nigerian hospital are perhaps 15 - 35 % but Buhari can fly abroad for treatment with your tax money.
We should unite because Buhari cares less than zero about you or any other citizen, for example he sent out seismologists to explore for oil in Borno and they were slaughtered by boko haram, their children are orphans, their wives are widows and their husbands are widowers till today he has not acknowledged them or thousands of others that have died in other circumstances.

Buhari is an illiterate bigot unfit to rule Nigeria. If you do not know this that is a problem

I have upwards of 50 more reasons but I think you get the idea....
so you feel if a new nation is carved out from this old one things will get better ?
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by zinizta: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Kazim88:

Because tomorrow they would come for you with military tanks... And you would look back and which you had destroyed this monster today.

You asked why they arrogantly refuse restructuring? Because they believe they would at the right time (after destroying IPOB) come for the head of those clamouring for restructuring.

The would also come for the Minority in the North....

Don't fight with Kanu... Fight for fairness, Equity, justice for all irrespective of tribe, religion, political beliefs or region. And an adherent obedience to due process from authority.

exactly my point. we should work towards these intelligently and not just pay lip service on-line
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2017
junketer:
i think igbos and yoruba christians can work together.

We really need to put the hate aside and work together ooo because we are at the risk of subjugation and obliteration.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by 400billionman: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Double Standard..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chijioke Chukwu: Seven Members Of Abia House Ready To Dump PDP In April, / NIN: Only 11 Computers Functional In Taraba / LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.