Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (46535 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani / 2019: Endorsement Of Buhari By APC Governors Is Corruption – Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by mazimee(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Saraki is funding IPOB

You sound like a broken record

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Jesusloveyou: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Kazim88:
Buhari government is just disgracing themselves...

Every step they take is a colossal failure...

Now that kanu has gone underground... how do you dialogue with the group...

How do you explain to Igbos, Nigeria and the world you did not attempt genocide

How would you handle the situation When North inevitably start to burn.

as your idiotic pigs of Biafra leader go underground so is the end of iPods

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by aolawale025: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2017
For this once. The Senate has stood for the truth

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by PointB: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2017
BrokenTV:
I will start my own boycott of elections with anambra state governorship election. the south eastern governors has shown that they do not have the interest of their people at heart, but only serve their own interest, especially when they felt threatened. they forgot that they are serving their people there, that is their people that put them in that position to the present them.

Those South East governors are idiots.

They said the want restructuring, ask them how they will go about it, and you will see how shallow they are. They have no plans for their people, they are only interested in returning as governor.
Yet they have the temerity to ban the only group that is actually doing something for what they want. When they leave office, then they'll start expressing regrets. Bunch of dolts.

13 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Stingman: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
as expected, senseless group...

Like him or hate him..without this guy Nigeria polity will remain on the basis of sustaining the status quo of born to rule. But now the government are doing something.

See ThisDay headline.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by PointB: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Stingman:

Like him or hate him..without this guy Nigeria polity will remain on the basis of sustaining the status quo of born to rule. But now the government are doing something.

See ThisDay headline.

Doing what exactly? Talking?

Or doing something like Obj, GEJ, and Buhari did on 2rd Niger Bridge?

Quit being gullible, the politicians are only going to do what get them re-elected. Mostly stealing and investing in stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by ekesimo(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
Good thoughts. Why not take a moment to make it readable? Just add proper spaces to the text as I just did below:

thank you sir
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Stingman: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

Quit being gullible, the politicians are only going to do what get them re-elected. Mostly stealing and investing in stomach infrastructure.

Do you believe in restructuring and power devolution? Do you accpet that it is wrong for the central goverment to awaed contract for road in my remote village. Do you fancy the government taking resource from a place and use it to develop other places leaving the place in ruin? Do you believe the government can share resources as it pleases, marginalizing the region it hates? Etc, etc.

I can never be gullible. I understand what is going on. You feign ignorance because it favours you.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by paschu: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2017
I think he was referring to Nnamdi Kanu.

PointB:

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by paschu: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44, I saw you on this thread earlier on. So why is it not yet on the front page?
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by paschu: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2017
You're welcome.

ekesimo:
thank you sir
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by PointB: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Stingman:

Do you believe in restructuring and power devolution? Do you accpet that it is wrong for the central goverment to awaed contract for road in my remote village. Do you fancy the government taking resource from a place and use it to develop other places leaving the place in ruin? Do you believe the government can share resources as it pleases, marginalizing the region it hates? Etc, etc.

I can never be gullible. I understand what is going on. You feign ignorance because it favours you.

Actually I don't believe all those lofty nonsense will be allowed in Nigeria of today - the North will not accept it. They've very much said so. And there is no way you can get it done. Even if it's done, I doubt it will solve the problem of nationhood.

What need to happen in referendum. Let the people decide if they want to live together or apart. Then we can take it up from there.

But I'm not naive either. I know it's very much easier to get restructuring then referendum. But restructuring, if and when it does happen, will not be better than the PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill). And many will wonder if this is what they 'fought' for.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by PointB: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
I think he was referring to Nnamdi Kanu.

Ok. I missed it. Thanks.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Richiez(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2017
#clears throat
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by modik(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Saraki is funding IPOB

Really?
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2017
giftq:

Saraki is funding IPOB

Buhari should fund the treatment for your mental condition.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by BudeYahooCom: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2017
This fulani-run contraption will get hotly served VERY SOON.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Omeokachie: 11:26am On Sep 18, 2017
"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." - Proverbs 29:2

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by obyrich(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Override what.
Saraki is on his own, northern senator cannot agree with him.
What else did you want before it can be declared a terrorist group.
A group that is violent and has their own secret security service, has drone to monitor Nigeria security outfits.
So the army has plenty right
Saraki is the Senate President. He will hit the gavel to favour his stand. Maybe Saraki is one of the sponsors of IPOB as alleged by your hero, Lai Mohammed.

In a civilian rule, it is not the duty of the Army to proscribe any organisation. There are due processes to be followed. You cannot be deploying the Army everywhere and cry tomorrow if they decide to overrun the government.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Buhari ran away from rats while NK ran away from assassinators, who's a coward here?.
bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2017
Stingman:

See ThisDay headline.
lol, and this is new, how?

Na today dem dey talk abt that?
Wetin I talk?

U all no get sense...

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by laudate: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Kazim88:
Buhari government is just disgracing themselves...

Every step they take is a colossal failure...

Now that kanu has gone underground... how do you dialogue with the group...

How do you explain to Igbos, Nigeria and the world you did not attempt genocide

How would you handle the situation When North inevitably start to burn.

Genocide, kwa? you people like exaggerating sha!
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Xano(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Interesting

If report is true, then, it is better news.

DHQ do not have the authority or power to designate any group a terrorist organization.
UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS would not even do so, until parameters designated for it are done.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by PointZerom: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
bunch of clowns.

Pained

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Kazim88: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
laudate:

Genocide, kwa? you people like exaggerating sha!

Nigeria is now in level 8 ... in Genocide watch...

That video of Army drowning unarmed civilians... gave the whole world a chill..

They would be a rally against Buhari at the UN tomorrow..

Buhari attempt of Genocide is trending in The US... and Europe.

People are writing articles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/united-nations-lends-megaphone-to-genocidal-military_us_59be9b8ae4b06b71800c3a88

The worst is labelling them terrorist... which is a huge and dangerous label... that would bring IPOB into focal point of the world..

A label that the Government don't have the right to dish... can't even defend.

it would just prove that... it is a license to commit Genocide.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by UfuomaUN(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
wizzyrich:
The president and his forces keeps making a fool out of themselves. They dont know the difference between secessionists and terrorists. And some yoruba's who claimed to be a educated are supporting him and jubiliating at the sad incident.

educated what? gringrin

Do you still believe that trash

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by tsdarkside(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
paschu:
undecided

How on earth do you designate an entire PEOPLE as terrorists simply because THEY ARE DARN DETERMINED TO GET A REFERENDUM to allow everyone decide FOR THE FIRST TIME if or not they want to continue in this island of fraud and social/political/economic injustice called "One Nigeria".

You kill and maim innocent civilians in cold blood, yet you expect God, their friends, family and relatives to support your agenda. No, you've lost me already.

ipob was declared a terrorist group not igbos...

who told you that nonesense??...radio biafra??
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lalasticlala. Move this to front page NOW

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by UfuomaUN(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

Those South East governors are idiots.

They said the want restructuring, ask them how they will go about it, and you will see how shallow they are. They have no plans for their people, they are only interested in returning as governor.
Yet they have the temerity to ban the only group that is actually doing something for what they want. When they leave office, then they'll start expressing regrets. Bunch of dolts.

Their hands were tied. They had two choices: go the long path of opposing the dictatorial Federal govt while the boots remain on the ground killing innocent people in their hundreds or quickly compromising so those state sponsored vampires would have no excuse to spread their mayhem in the south east

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Stingman: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
lol, and this is new, how?

Na today dem dey talk abt that?
Wetin I talk?

U all no get sense...

Your born to rule era is over! Try and revive your groundut pyramid and hides and skin businesses. Leave NNPC and NPA alone.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Saraki is on his own on this statement ascribed to him...he is making his usual political statement as usual...I don't see the NA stating otherwise that IPOB is now a terrorist organisation...is order from above....

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by oheni(f): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
A group that has never fired a gun shot has been declared a terrorist group by the Nigerian Army. Buhari's misguided blood sucking herdsmen who have been declared the 4th deadliest group in the world are just cultural businessmen fighting for their rights.

Dumb people of a funny country! They can't even be bias with sense. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.