Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (46567 Views)

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani / 2019: Endorsement Of Buhari By APC Governors Is Corruption – Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by contemporary(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
GOD bless you sir. I must say that you are the only learned person among those that made comment on ipob, even among those that declared ipob terrorist and the ones that ban its activities. But I have reservation for u to commend the same people that cause the riot for the effort calm it down. The don't deserve commendation sir, please.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by GFNL(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thank you distinguished Senator Bukola Sariki for saying the truth. I guess you have made the speech that will make you president.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by blacknp(m): 2:18am On Sep 19, 2017
wizzyrich:
The president and his forces keeps making a fool out of themselves. They dont know the difference between secessionists and terrorists. And some yoruba's who claimed to be a educated are supporting him and jubiliating at the sad incident.

Please tell me one terrorist that was not of a secessionist ideology?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by blacknp(m): 2:24am On Sep 19, 2017
luvinhubby:
Even an ordinary Customary court judge can upturn that nonsense proscription by both the millitary & governors as the law is clear and explicit on how to pronounce a body as a terrorist organization.

It is only the judiciary, upon application that can pronounce a group as terrorists and not the executive, both at federal or state level.
Either ignorance or stupid thinking or both,keep deceiving yourself,1st October is a Sunday,The Federal Government will declare Monday 2nd of October a Public holiday, please go to Abuja and tell the Federal Government what they can proclaim and what they can't?

The senate begged jonathan on hands and knees to label boko haram a terrorist organization but President Buhari needs permission to label those miscreants ipob personaa non grata?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 19, 2017
The nigerian nigger area army is a wasted army
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by blacknp(m): 2:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigeria Army and Government need to be sued to Court....

Nobody is above the law... they are due processes... What they did was pure criminality and rogue.

Which court do you intend to sue the Federal Government?a court of competent Jurisdiction in which the Judge was hand picked by the Attorney General an appointee of President! Buhari?

So a Governor of a State the Chief Security officer cannot pro scribe an organization?he needs a court order so you think?declaring a state of emergency under the constitution is different from declaring a group persona non grata.

So why did the ipob members charged to court by the police in Rivers State and were ordered by the court to be held in Prison Custody until further notice if you think the Courts will protect their rights?
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by blacknp(m): 2:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

na politics nah, senators from the SE will need votes for 2019
But Apc won overwhelmingly without the South East in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Goodluckwinner(m): 3:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you sir for been enlightened
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 19, 2017
GFNL:
Thank you distinguished Senator Bukola Sariki for saying the truth. I guess you have made the speech that will make you president.
Saraki 2019

Down with the cachectic dullard and his murderous pundits
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by harrismcse: 4:20am On Sep 19, 2017
receive sense
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by everozone: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
The declaration of IPOB as a terrorist organization amounts to insult to all sensible and well meaning igbos and other Biafran tribes.The declaration has exposed Buhari's deep pathological hatred for the Biafrans.Is it not only in an unlawful country such as Nigeria that a group agitating for self-determination is tagged a terrorist organization? Well,no shaking as the struggle for the emancipation of the Biafran land continues.No man born of woman can dampen this course because it is heavenly,even the angels can't stop the agitation.Mandela of SA and his followers were lebelled terrorists even though they were fighting for their freedom.What happened in the end after he was thrown into the prison and was in for straigth 27 years? You know the answer.He was released,he got freedom he fought for,he became president of that country,he won peace prize.Although, Nnamdi KANU is not canvassing to become Nigeria president,what he wants and what the Biafrans want is total freedom.That is Biafran State,nothing less.That makes the struggle from that of Mandela different.But the Biafran State is actualizeable,no doubt.So the doubting Thamos should realise this undiluteable fact.The earlier they realise this fact, the better for their heads.This declaration is empty,it can't hold water,and can't stand the test of time.Let fingers be crossed as the water passes under the bridge.We shall see who will be vindicated in the end.Therefore,I call on all Biafrans to come out of their shells and defend this noble course for the sake of posterity.If we could stand together,walk together,then nothing will stop us from going far together.United we stand,divided we fall.Shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by luvinhubby(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2017
blacknp:
Either ignorance or stupid thinking or both,keep deceiving yourself,1st October is a Sunday,The Federal Government will declare Monday 2nd of October a Public holiday, please go to Abuja and tell the Federal Government what they can proclaim and what they can't?

The senate begged jonathan on hands and knees to label boko haram a terrorist organization but President Buhari needs permission to label those miscreants ipob personaa non grata?

I do not interact with kids.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by laudate: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2017
willibounce1:

Leave yoruba people alone. They are the least of your problems. Igbos are living peacefully everywhere in the SW. Nobody is killing anybody or making any trouble. Go to churches all over the SW, you see igbo and yoruba people worshipping together, yorubas , igbos, hausas and many other tribes are doing busisness peacefully in SW. No yoruba man is giving you any problem. Even in your SE, yorubas don't make any trouble with you, but instead of you to face your problems or make use of your head to avoid creating any problems at all, you create problems for yourselves and when the result comes out, you blame yorubas. Ya'll need to grow up and stop creating unnecessary enemies for the responsible igbos living peacefully outside the SE. You ipods are so full of senseless envy and hatred.

It is the same Yorubas that are speaking out against the the proscription of IPOB like Falana and Saraki. Where are the Igbo lawyers, SANs, retired judges? Why are they quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Hajardramadan(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
why do you keep defending thus people with our constitution?, it was pronounced publicly by the Ipob leader Nnamdi kanu that they are Biafra and not NIGERIA
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by vital: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2017
You really need a neurologist and a psychiatrist.
Jesusloveyou:
Override what.
Saraki is on his own, northern senator cannot agree with him.
What else did you want before it can be declared a terrorist group.
A group that is violent and has their own secret security service, has drone to monitor Nigeria security outfits.
So the army has plenty right
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by mecussey(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2017
BrokenTV:
I will start my own boycott of elections with anambra state governorship election. the south eastern governors has shown that they do not have the interest of their people at heart, but only serve their own interest, especially when they felt threatened. they forgot that they are serving their people there, that is their people that put them in that position to the present them.

Any igbo man who will waste his precious time to vote any governor in the east is an HEDIOT. No governor in the east worth it.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by BrokenTV: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
mecussey:

Any igbo man who will waste his precious time to vote any governor in the east is an HEDIOT. No governor in the east worth it.
I was initially different on Kanu position on the anambra governorship election coming up in November, me and my family are no longer going to participate in any election henceforth. And I think that's what every sane Igbo man should do. It is time that we all stand up against this evil men that call themselves our governors. Eastern governors have failed their people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Victorclean1: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Too bad that all the world major news media has refused to broadcast this to the world
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Victorclean1: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
I understand what they were doing. They want to show the FG that they were not among but at the back, they were all in support. Bet me if they do a referendum the Governors will vote for Nigerian division
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2017
daraghdave:
Saraki is a law maker, he cannot interpreted the law. SS-1 Essential Govt. Textbook ( 3 Arms of Government)

This is not about interpreting the law

This is about the number 3 citizen reminding everyone about the law and halting a genocide
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by mecussey(m): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2017
BrokenTV:
I was initially different on Kanu position on the anambra governorship election coming up in November, me and my family are no longer going to participate in any election henceforth. And I think that's what every sane Igbo man should do. It is time that we all stand up against this evil men that call themselves our governors. Eastern governors have failed their people.

Me too I never supported this Biafran thing...but its becoming like Kanu has been 80% correct. Eastern governors are just pigs, the way Kanu decribed them. They are just like pigs who snoop for food. Ass licking your oppressors just to maintain the stomach. I am so dissappointed in them, those guys dont have any interest for there followers. They are just there for there pocket. As far as am concerned, they dont worth it. Of course, I dont expect them to go against the Nig govt actively but just a comment of condemnation is good enough. They are not worthy to be called leaders.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by ivolt: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Deliberate amnesia and denial is the middle name of Ipob members.

Have you forgotten so soon:
https://www.nairaland.com/4061985/saraki-banning-ipob-military-south-east

This was your post in response to giftq.

giftq:
Saraki is funding IPOB

PointB:

Somebody has to fund them. And there is nothing wrong in that. Had I the funds they need, why not?

I am not surprised though, even Kanu denied being an Ipob member.
Re: Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional by PointB: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2023
ivolt:
Deliberate amnesia and denial is the middle name of Ipob members.

Have you forgotten so soon:
https://www.nairaland.com/4061985/saraki-banning-ipob-military-south-east

This was your post in response to giftq.

I am not surprised though, even Kanu denied being an Ipob member.

Lol.

If I have the means to fund them, I will. Afterall, people support a causes and political parties (with funds) without being a member. Why is that difficult for you to understand?

Does supporting LP (with funds) make me a member of the Labour Party?

Better get understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NBC To Shutdown Tinubu's Radio Continental - FFK / Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / President Buhari Laughs Off ‘Resume Or Resign’ Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.