Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Can Do This For You!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Can Do This For You!!! (436 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Do This For You!!! by makkosky(m): 9:57am On Sep 18, 2017
For your payroll solutions (schools, hospitality organisation, part of your organization payroll team etc)

For a team of auditors to represent your organisation in state and federal tax audits

For an expert to hand help in seminars presentations, presentation of slides (no matter the numbers) or design of event programme.

Sourcing for good hands for your job (recruitment team)

Calculations, payment, fillings of returns and maintenance of all government relates payment as at when due.

You need ETCC for you or staffs of your organisation (faster)

Please contact me and I will be glad

Onaara Michael
Onaaramichael@gmail.com

Cc debbie

Lalasticlala

This is who I am.

(1) (Reply)

J / Questions To Expect When Been Invited For Interview At An It Firm / Russelsmith Group Job Vacancies (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.