Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (31072 Views)

Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Omoluabi16(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:
Never had any..
The one i had was more than a sister to me.
'The one I had...'

Can I move in please.. I will be like a brother? smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by yungest(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
h
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Alexgeneration(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
Not really disgusting because of being dirty rather he was disgusting because he was a big thief

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Never had one...but I know some roommates..can be annoying. shocked
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by nofindome(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
wow... if na me I go treat the guy fu*kup wella.. na small tin shaa
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ipobarecriminals: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
cool i stop reading at BEANS. Maje he eat that in the morning and locust beans at noon and waut for the nuclear release at evening. Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Tinalex(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin cheesy Op you have bad mouth ooo. You kept me laughing from start to finish. I hope this is true tho with no maggi n spices...

11 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Divay22(f): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
'The one I had...'

Can I move in please.. I will be like a brother? smiley
Lol...
Nah.. I already have a brother smiley
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by emmayayodeji(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
kennygee:
Lol.

In my final year room in the hostel, I lived with another final year student and some others, this chic was a runs girl and her clique of friends were also runs girls, her friends would visit her in the hostel and they would gist every single dirty and gory detail of their sexcapades not minding that they were not alone in the room.

They didn't care, you could either block your ears or leave the room.

That is my own idea of disgusting.

You you lived with runs girls
Are you sure youre not a runs girl grin

4 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by sukkot: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:
Hmm not hygiene wise but a temporary roommate had sex in the same room I was in thinking I was sleeping
shocked i bet you was like ' dayummm this nigga tearing that ass up ' grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
1zynnvn:
i am a disgusting room mate and i find this post offensive.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by phaulzoe(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
My present room mate is really disgusting. So dirty and annoying. First time am seeing and Architectural student like that.
If he cooked today he might leave the place till 3wks b4 washing it. And since i cant live with dirt i use wash them up. We are just 3 in the room, my other guy and I are fvcking tired of his lifestyle. Though he is a guru academically

6 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Mypeople2(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Divay22:
Never had any..
The one i had was more than a sister to me.
The one I had from 200L to 500L was more than a brother to me.Some people thought we were related by blood.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by MISSNORA(f): 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
maxiuc:
I am that disgusting roommate

Case closed

angry angry angry angry angry sad
let's be roommates n disgust each other cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
sukkot:
shocked i bet you was like ' dayummm this nigga tearing that ass up ' grin
Actually it was the opposite lipsrsealed

I was like, is that it?! undecided

Lool!

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op you're fuckin hilarious! grin grin grin
This tour vivid narrative ehn, I can fully imagine what you went through! Sorry in arrears for everything you had to endure lol.
Gourdoinc:
I remember living with that pig who for reasons I can't fathom, thought taking regular baths will make him melt. maybe someone somewhere told him he was made of salt. the room would stink like a pigsty anytime nepa takes light. what irked me most was his love for taking siestas on my bed with his BO flavoured sweat. I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

in comes isoko man(donk know how and why he got that name despite not being from there). he uses plates and pots and plans to wash them at the end of the semester, people claim the boxers he wore and entered my room for the first time was what he wore since his matriculation, and I can firmly say he wore it on his convocation. apparently the grime and slime had made it stick to his buttocks that changing it was practically impossible. he knew this fact and yet he was a partial nudist who on little provocation would strip down to that boxers. imagine when a brown coloured boxers has faded to gray cloured brown with sufficient signs of accumulated skid marks.

this boy loved to eat beans once it has rottened abit, b3cause he deliberately leaves it without warming for days before he resumes the cooking. he will store the drained beans water in his corner and even corpses in a cemetery could be awoken by such a stench which usually emanates after weeks. no matter what you say, how much you yell, he will tell you that maximum you can leave the room. nobody eelver kicks him out, many run for dear life. this is a man who never had a gf all while I knew him and thus had no motivation to change his behavior. he was a swine all through university.

if you watch him eat, you will throw up all you have eaten since Christmas and new year. a man who prepared stale okro soup and when the animal and marine life finished in the soup, added boiled eggs to the okro soup for his dinner.

nobody ever tried eating his food by error or my robbery. those who didn't heed this recent warning went home with severe cases of stomach virus. it's very possible he added his stool to help his beans ferment, because for the life of me, beans shouldn't smell that bad, even if it was prepared in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by tosinfalade(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
I once had a roommate that campaigned against my emergence as the president of our faculty. supported my opponent, cooked all lies and he emerged... it was so frustrating that we had to split.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by sukkot: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:

Actually it was the opposite lipsrsealed

I was like, is that it?! undecided

Lool!
grin grin grin grin lmao gurl you wild
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin lmao gurl you wild
Guy you would've thought the same grin grin
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ipobarecriminals: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
that is why i prefer off campus/ live alone than share room with nuisance/p8gs.The one i eventually accepted to live with me courtesy of Prof,the boy will just come home with his friends, sidon,talk and cook ur food chop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by sukkot: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:

Guy you would've thought the same grin grin
yeah I guess. weak ass niggas not doing tha damn thang well. letting the side down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by maxiuc(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
MISSNORA:
let's be roommates n disgust each other cheesy
am getting set too

Arranging my disgusting materials
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by chimauga(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
My roomate always bring in girls in our room to bang ahell out of them in my presence, girls weak oo..

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by DONADAMS(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by obinna58(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
No one to admit he/she is the dirty roommate grin

Chaii!!

12 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
sukkot:
yeah I guess. weak ass niggas not doing tha damn thang well. letting the side down cheesy
Exactly, do better grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Oyindidi(f): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I remember living with that pig who for reasons I can't fathom, thought taking regular baths will make him melt. maybe someone somewhere told him he was made of salt. the room would stink like a pigsty anytime nepa takes light. what irked me most was his love for taking siestas on my bed with his BO flavoured sweat. I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

in comes isoko man(donk know how and why he got that name despite not being from there). he uses plates and pots and plans to wash them at the end of the semester, people claim the boxers he wore and entered my room for the first time was what he wore since his matriculation, and I can firmly say he wore it on his convocation. apparently the grime and slime had made it stick to his buttocks that changing it was practically impossible. he knew this fact and yet he was a partial nudist who on little provocation would strip down to that boxers. imagine when a brown coloured boxers has faded to gray cloured brown with sufficient signs of accumulated skid marks.

this boy loved to eat beans once it has rottened abit, b3cause he deliberately leaves it without warming for days before he resumes the cooking. he will store the drained beans water in his corner and even corpses in a cemetery could be awoken by such a stench which usually emanates after weeks. no matter what you say, how much you yell, he will tell you that maximum you can leave the room. nobody eelver kicks him out, many run for dear life. this is a man who never had a gf all while I knew him and thus had no motivation to change his behavior. he was a swine all through university.

if you watch him eat, you will throw up all you have eaten since Christmas and new year. a man who prepared stale okro soup and when the animal and marine life finished in the soup, added boiled eggs to the okro soup for his dinner.

nobody ever tried eating his food by error or my robbery. those who didn't heed this recent warning went home with severe cases of stomach virus. it's very possible he added his stool to help his beans ferment, because for the life of me, beans shouldn't smell that bad, even if it was prepared in hell fire
gringrin who go date that piggrin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Wishaky(f): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, can never forget about her in my life, she was my worst nightmare, back then at University of Nigeria Enugu campus, we were in our medical hostel and she was my a year junior, a lady from Ogbulafor village in Nsukka, its when I want to read that she will remember the audio tape of her Pastor Mbaka of adoration night and she will soo much loud her speaker that people from other rooms will now start complaining, she start cooking her local food nd soup inside the room nd everywhere wil be smelling, if this she travelled home then, if she travelled home then, we use to be very happy nd relax, we were 4 in the room but non of us could dare her, we used to hear her stories of how she beats her room mates at Nsukka during her precollege, and she once threatened to beat me, she was so dirty eehh, it was so worst that I had to ran away from the room and started scouting with one of my Yoruba sister in her room then, she and her room mates will just be laughing at me that I left my whole bed space empty and was sharing half bed with them, I really wish to see meet her once again but can't fear her like then.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ipobarecriminals: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
that is why i preferred off campus/ live alone than share room with nuisance/p8gs.The one i eventually accepted to live with me courtesy of one Prof,the boy will just come home with his friends, sidon,talk and cook ur food chop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos / Architectural Drawings, Interior And Exterior And Construction call 08096365063 / 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.