Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences (31089 Views)

Have You Ever Lived On A Street Where Their Transformer Always Blows? / Landlords And Landladies Share Your Experiences With Tenants / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by aluko360(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
i had this edo guy as a room mate in my part 1 in the university. A well built guy with amazing football skills.

The weird thing about him is his diet; cigarette, beans and eba. He smokes more than 2 packets of benson per day and you dare not eat his beans, eba or even taste his soup. ALL his meals are seasoned with weed.

By the 2nd semester, he was the only occupant in a room made for 4 students.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Tellemall: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I remember living with that pig who for reasons I can't fathom, thought taking regular baths will make him melt. maybe someone somewhere told him he was made of salt. the room would stink like a pigsty anytime nepa takes light. what irked me most was his love for taking siestas on my bed with his BO flavoured sweat. I thought life had gotten better when he graduated only for the real bush pig to be my new roommate.

in comes isoko man(donk know how and why he got that name despite not being from there). he uses plates and pots and plans to wash them at the end of the semester, people claim the boxers he wore and entered my room for the first time was what he wore since his matriculation, and I can firmly say he wore it on his convocation. apparently the grime and slime had made it stick to his buttocks that changing it was practically impossible. he knew this fact and yet he was a partial nudist who on little provocation would strip down to that boxers. imagine when a brown coloured boxers has faded to gray cloured brown with sufficient signs of accumulated skid marks.

this boy loved to eat beans once it has rottened abit, b3cause he deliberately leaves it without warming for days before he resumes the cooking. he will store the drained beans water in his corner and even corpses in a cemetery could be awoken by such a stench which usually emanates after weeks. no matter what you say, how much you yell, he will tell you that maximum you can leave the room. nobody eelver kicks him out, many run for dear life. this is a man who never had a gf all while I knew him and thus had no motivation to change his behavior. he was a swine all through university.

if you watch him eat, you will throw up all you have eaten since Christmas and new year. a man who prepared stale okro soup and when the animal and marine life finished in the soup, added boiled eggs to the okro soup for his dinner.

nobody ever tried eating his food by error or my robbery. those who didn't heed this recent warning went home with severe cases of stomach virus. it's very possible he added his stool to help his beans ferment, because for the life of me, beans shouldn't smell that bad, even if it was prepared in hell fire

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

You didn't mention his towel, though. People like that normally use their towels so that they look and smell like raw animal hide. After a while your guests get tired of asking who lives at his side.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by nairanaira12: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
Samsimple:
Nothing disgust me more than a stingy roommate. my lord, u will curse d day

Maybe you are the type that never let what they gave you from home to be enough for you.. .always acting like parasite. And when the other person manages his own well, you call him stingy.. ....i hate people like you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by jamalchance(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
disgusting roomie? never ... during my yabatech days roomed with some guys from my sec school, a boardin school so we had pretty much seen every thing wash plate? na d next time wey we wan cook we dey wash plate and we cook like once in 2wks to see clean spoon take soak na war, the only hygenic guy amongst us that came with towel we dey follow am share am nobody wash that towel that semester b4 e die, bed sheet nko na until we start to dey get rash we dey wash, complete weekend wey outin no dey we fit no baff if u from outside dey come d room u go know sey environment wan change from like 5metres away but any time babe dey come d room d wey d room dey clean dey surprise use sef in 5mins e don turn executive suite for sheraton the guys i pitied wey the once in the room closest to use, our noise we dey use am disturb the whole floor but on a normal if u see us out we fresh die dont get me wrong we are clean guys but we just got use to that lifestyle i see how i live now and i wonder how i survived then ... mehn i miss those brothers

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Adaezechalene(f): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
During my high school I never had a room mate until my service year, chai I had a saddist as a room mate embarassed an introvert for that matter, so quiet, churcheous, not until she sting like a raging scorpion and I was wow, that was when she poured me one full bucket of water on my bed because I was playing christian music on my phone shocked
But glory to God that I didn't retaliate because I for become another news headline here in Nairaland.

I can never think of a room talk more of a mate

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
fk001:
I stay alone, no roommate no friends even at home i am alone in my room.

Sometimes i doubt if i can stay with my wife in the same room if i marry.

Likewise grin

For a few weeks after marriage; I can but after that, to your room oh Isreal
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Samsimple(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
nairanaira12:

Maybe you are the type that never let what they gave you from home to be enough for you.. .always acting like parasite. And when the other person manages his own well, you call him stingy.. ....i hate people like you.
guy u lack sense....like seriously what are u insinuating ...i dont knw abt u oohh but all my roomies are cheerful givers and i also return the favour and trust me peace will reign eternally...
PEACE
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Samsimple(m): 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
nairanaira12:

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by fatymore(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have room mate then... My own type of life style is.. If you do anyhow.. You see anyhow.. You don't dare try to be too smart for me.. Else Na gobe.. I don't keep malice. Say it straight to your face but I can be vengeful sha cos I don't forget...
My present room mate is my younger brother... But my neighbors fear me ooo
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Kylekent59: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wishaky:
Yeah, can never forget about her in my life, she was my worst nightmare, back then at University of Nigeria Enugu campus, we were in our medical hostel and she was my a year junior, a lady from Ogbulafor village in Nsukka, its when I want to read that she will remember the audio tape of her Pastor Mbaka of adoration night and she will soo much loud her speaker that people from other rooms will now start complaining, she start cooking her local food nd soup inside the room nd everywhere wil be smelling, if this she travelled home then, if she travelled home then, we use to be very happy nd relax, we were 4 in the room but non of us could dare her, we used to hear her stories of how she beats her room mates at Nsukka during her precollege, and she once threatened to beat me, she was so dirty eehh, it was so worst that I had to ran away from the room and started scouting with one of my Yoruba sister in her room then, she and her room mates will just be laughing at me that I left my whole bed space empty and was sharing half bed with them, I really wish to see meet her once again but can't fear her like then.

Correction
back then at the university is very wrong
Back then in the university is the right tense
Because you are talking IN memory of something.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by vanhelsing1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
I.had one rummy like dat...chaii...dis guys nose was so big like dat of a full grown pig..wenever he sleeps ,he snores like d caterpillar driver of RCC,and u wil definitely see spit running down his mouth any time he sleeps...foam go dey smell in d morning like cadaver.....chaii...after,jus two months,nobody tell me to find ma square root...I took off
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by phoenix0100: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
I never had a roommate then in school...but each time I put on my Gen, my neighbor's usually turn my room to a hangout hub...
PS: I'm extremely introverted
I always end on sitting in the toilet for hours to avoid interacting with Dem..or I'd lock my gate from the outside

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Renegadefrank(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
I had a roomate who was a chronic snorer(if there's a word like that) anytime he slept, day or night. The day I tried waking him up to adjust his position so he could sleep well and stop snoring was the day the angels came down. The dude literally tried to punch me for doing that. Come see quarrel for night o unto say I try wake u up as ur snoring no gree me sleep. I never tried it again till we parted ways 2weeks later. Meanwhile, he never tried cooking during his stay with me. I did the cooking while he did the eating. He'd cook for himself alone when I'm out and still act hungry on my return. He also never helped out in any way and dude can eat for Africa. Na me go buy food, go work and school, still come back cook again and my guy go dey house throughout o just watching movies, sleeping and eating. I was so relieved when he left.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Klamour: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaezechalene:
During my high school I never had a room mate until my service year, chai I had a saddist as a room mate embarassed an introvert for that matter, so quiet, churcheous, not until she sting like a raging scorpion and I was wow, that was when she poured me one full bucket of water on my bed because I was playing christian music on my phone shocked
But glory to God that I didn't retaliate because I for become another news headline here in Nairaland.

That serious, lol. Thought you said she's "CHURCHEOUS", how come Christian music irritates her?

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by nairanaira12: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Samsimple:

guy u lack sense....like seriously what are u insinuating ...i dont knw abt u oohh but all my roomies are cheerful givers and i also return the favour and trust me peace will reign eternally...
PEACE

Does he collect from you? If he doesn't, then free him.
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by JastSiryin(m): 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
HaneefahRN:
I have only had one such roommate.
We have to remind her to have her bath even while she is on, I can bet it she once didn't bath for almost two weeks straight, her bed is never laid and the dirt colour pattern is so disgusting, none of the other roomies ever sat on it, doesn't go to class, sleeps all day then borrow other people's make up by night to look good for the dunderheads that'll come look for her (Usually wonder how they cope with the smell in that corner, well, love is blind and has anosmia)
Never saw her wash for a whole session, you can see her clothes rotting outside the room. Soak clothes for ages till the water starts smelling.
Wash plate ke, my brave Bunkie had to wash her maggot filled plates for her once just to stop the stench that filled the whole room, thought a rat had died.

Then again she pilfers , borrows things without returning and through her hypocritical ways fueled a misunderstanding BTW friends.

Anytime I look at her I keep wondering how just one person could have so many bad attributes. Never met anyone that way, and she really spoilt the first impression I had of her of her b eing an OK person.

Well, she is pretty, I don't know if someone will decide to cope with her cos of that. Cos she is hard to change.
That girl is really nasty, but she's kinda lucky all guys aren't like me. Can't stand a dirty girl
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Wishaky(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kylekent59:

Correction
back then at the university is very wrong
Back then in the university is the right tense
Because you are talking IN memory of something.

Weldon prof, any other thing?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Samsimple(m): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
nairanaira12:

Does he collect from you? If he doesn't, then free him.
sure he collects frm me and me also frm him...
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Kylekent59: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wishaky:

Weldon prof, any other thing?

Yes ooo
I need your contact

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by nairanaira12: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
Samsimple:

sure he collects frm me and me also frm him...

You. Collect from him and still call him stingy? shocked
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by SilvanusII(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaezechalene:

Your roomie was a spiri-koko, yet she pour u water sake of say u play christian music on top ur phone? Manifestation of familiar spirit. Ngwanu, release the full tori

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by rosalieene(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphyibiam15:
rosalieene come in here and share your experience

terrible experience.

most of them took advantage of my calm and quiet nature.

No wahala sha, i Just know thAt if it's now, those rubbish won't happen because am wiser
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Maxvasia(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Dated one banker in the past, darn! That dude is dirty! Na me suffer am cos I kept on cleaning and cleaning. Told myself if I try Love is blind shii I'd get old before my time... Neatly escaped that one. Pheew!
lucky u
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by HMZi: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ninethmare:
My room mate back then in school was one gentle and intelligent guy like that
Me na area student i no dey stay house
He did the readings and i provided the money for books
Then during exams i copy... chai
He doesnt know how to talk to ladies and till we graduated he never had a girlfriend
As a bad Guy that i am i always send him on exile anytime babes visited
We graduated with Second class but he is a 4 pointer
He was the best room mate ever
He is on nairaland and he goes by the moniker ekrizz
S/O to ekrizz

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by HMZi: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
ibkayee:

Actually it was the opposite lipsrsealed

I was like, is that it?! undecided

Lool!
I bet your konji was a bastard at that point....dont lie
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by fk001(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Magnifik18:

Likewise grin

For a few weeks after marriage; I can but after that, to your room oh Isreal

Lol grin
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Yoyostic: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mine was my househelp,she will hide used pad under the bed,leave bloody pants in the bathroom,you will remind her to take her bath and to wash her hair.I did everything to cprrect her but no way.She lived lived with me for 7 years and left few months ago.She was soo dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Samsimple(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
nairanaira12:

You. Collect from him and still call him stingy? shocked
where in my post did i mention that my current roomie is stingy egba mi ke!...i went to a boarding sch during my sec sch days at lagos state civil service model college u hear..and believe me my experience with some of them eehhnn my lord...
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by ibkayee(f): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
HMZi:
I bet your konji was a bastard at that point....dont lie
Lol not even a little

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by SantiRAMBO: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Intrepid01:
Mine was none of this though, but he's still the most weird person have ever seen. People knew we never got along, although we were room mate for good 5 damn years!!. The only day we got along we were both robbed. He's number is on my phone but have never called him since he graduated in 2008. seriously, WE WERE JUST NOT MEANT TO BE FRIENDS.
My roommate was a terror,he'll steal my money� to play VIRTUAL BET9JA games....I cant complain cos i was in 100level and he was in final year....Thank God he's through now�
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
murphyibiam15:
rosalieene come in here and share your experience
my in law how far, we meet again
Re: Ever Lived With A Disgusting Roommate? Share Experiences by Fundamentalist: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
fk001:
I stay alone, no roommate no friends even at home i am alone in my room.

Sometimes i doubt if i can stay with my wife in the same room if i marry.

I thought I was the only one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Gas Cylinders Explode In Edo State, Houses Burnt. Photos / Architectural Drawings, Interior And Exterior And Construction call 08096365063 / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.