Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pls. Help Me And My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls. Help Me And My Blog (1803 Views)

Google Adsense Not Showing Again In My Blog - Did You Noticed It? / How Can Visitors Download Mp3 Music Files From My Blog? / Web Masters Help Me Review My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Help Me And My Blog by salvationproject(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2017
I just redesigned my blog but there is this problem I am having and that is when viewing any post,the words are not arrange e.g not well paragraphed.
See pix from the blog and the next pix depict how I want it to look.
If you can help me with any code or suggestion on solving it,I will appreciate.
Thanks and the blog link is www.Nijablog.com.ng in case of incasity

Re: Pls. Help Me And My Blog by preciousaang(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
When You Say Redesigned, Do You Mean From Scratch, Or With A Cms Like Joomla Or Wordpress.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Proficient In Adobe Illustrator? If You Are, Read This / Bulk Sms / Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.