Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (99355 Views)

Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Lalas247(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
lefulefu:
for real??shocked..bobrisky??....wait i dey come make i view d pix well wit my laptop.dis my stupid fone no dey give very clear pix..god forbid bad tin... I go use my laptop view d pix well.. Lalas247 hw u my dearwink..
Dear I don miss u like killed how are you smiley just finishing up now
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
uncle with a holier than though attitude

grin grin grin
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
which kine wahala be this
grin grin
Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2018
adez33:
I raise oh call patriot
My client must all obey
To scam all oyinbo at once
On all social networks...
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
to browse with sim, modem
All scammer live in freedom, peace
and unity
PLEDGE
I PLEDGE TO YAHOO
MY HOBBY
TO BE FAITHFUL LOYAL AND
HONEST
TO SCAM OYINBO WITH ALL MY
STRENGTH
ITUNES UNSTOPABBLE
TO MAKE MY CASH WITHOUT
DISTURBANCE
SO HELP ME LAPTOP (AMEN)

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online by kunleweb: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
thank God for the gift of booty

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Photos: New Bride Admitted To Hospital After Two-hour Climax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.