Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends (1005 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Maxvasia(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
The way some Girls Be wishing their fellow girls Happy Birthday on Social Media Will Get You Thinking That They're
Advertising Them For Marriage .

They'll Be Like::
"Happy Birthday To This My Beautiful , Hardworking , Intelligent , Romantic , Smart , Sexy , Prayerful Funny , Honest , And Loyal Bae .. She Can Pray For Africa She's The Best Cook You'll Ever Come Across .
She Can Work Work Work Work Work . She's The Best Person You Can Talk To . She Has All These Ideas That Beat Your Normal Everyday Girl . She Can Keep Fit Like Kilode .
Fluent In Spoken Grammar She Can Read Like Mad . An Intelligent Writer . She's Even a # VIRGIN( my people this one shock me).
All These Plenty Things And You Say It's A Birthday Wish?

My Dear It's a CV

Lalasticlala
Mind44
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
"She is intelligent, she is caring, she gives you food when you are hungry, if not for her I for don die for school, she is the best company, she is neat, she can cook soup for Africa, she is from a good family, she is a prayer warrior, she is kind in heart, beautiful in and out."

I read all these and shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by phintohlar(f): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sabrina18:
"She is intelligent, she is caring, she gives you food when you are hungry, if not for her I for don die for school, she is the best company, she is neat, she can cook soup for Africa, she is from a good family, she is a prayer warrior, she is kind in heart, beautiful in and out."

I read all these and shake my head.
ain't you supposed to be a woman
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
phintohlar:
So if I should be a woman I should support girls tell on social media in the name of birthday, how can you say a wicked girl is kind, or a girl that can't cook is a good cook, that's not right.
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by TINALETC3(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Op let me shock u, do u no dat most times, it's actually d celebrant dat compile dose massages and snd 2 dia frnds 2 post? Dat

1 Like

Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Narisa01(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Using those words at times simply explains how you feel about her. Sometimes if not most times its for fun not a CV. She might be engaged or married.
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Maxvasia(m): 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
phintohlar:
Is her being a woman supposed to make her reaction wrong?

She is only being objective and broad minded.
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by bitchcrafts: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
All those overflogged lines ... believe me when I say some of them can't write a syntactically correct farewell letter to their uncle in the village without flopping big time. No be naija babes?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Maxvasia(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op let me shock u, do u no dat most times, it's actually d celebrant dat compile dose massages and snd 2 dia frnds 2 post? Dat
Lmao!! I wudnt doubt that at all grin
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by TINALETC3(f): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
undecided Dats Hw far we ladies cn go jst 4 attention,a cousin of mine once posted a lady's pix wt bday wishes, I asked hm if Dats his new catch, he sed no, he doesn't even no d lady dat much, dey ar jst frnds on fb, bt d lady compiled d massages herself , begging hm 2 help post it on his wall. I jst weak shaaaa, dey shud kwantinu
Maxvasia:
Lmao!! I wudnt doubt that at all grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Maxvasia(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Dats Hw far we ladies cn go jst 4 attention,a cousin of mine once posted a lady's pix wt bday wishes, I asked hm if Dats his new catch, he sed no, he doesn't even no d lady dat much, dey ar jst frnds on fb, bt d lady compiled d massages herself , begging hm 2 help post it on his wall. I jst weak shaaaa, dey shud kwantinu
omg....wtf??
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by mhizv(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
And I was wondering why most Girls usually end it with "more money to your account" when it's a guy
Re: Shocking Birthday Posts Many Ladies Put Up For Their Friends by Maxvasia(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
mhizv:
And I was wondering why most Girls usually end it with "more money to your account" when it's a guy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Broke Up Few Minutes Ago / "If She Can't Cook Breakup, Wife Doesn't Get Pregnant At 3 Moths Divorce" - Man / His He Telling True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.