Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale (2464 Views)

I Need An Instagram Account Of Nothing Less Than 5k - 7k Followers / Ways To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Blog SEO / Twitter Acct With 7k Followers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Facebook fan page (Fans of Biodun Okeowo) with 7k followers is up for sale.

Price: 7k

Holla for sharp deals...

Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by healthserve(m): 1:14am On Aug 08, 2019
RapportNaija:
Facebook fan page (Fans of Biodun Okeowo) with 4k followers is up for sale.

Price: 5k

Holla for sharp deals...

Hahaha
Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2019
healthserve:

Hahaha

Wetin dey worry you?

Because I no respond your message for the other thread say I get 100k to invest?

What's funny? Na like this I go put money for your biz, scammer!

I get page I won sell, e funny to you, abi e mean say I no fit get 100k? SMH u fooolish o

Guy, swerve jawe.
Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2019
healthserve:

Hahaha

Don't mention me again pls
Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by healthserve(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2019
RapportNaija:

Wetin dey worry you?

Because I no respond your message for the other thread say I get 100k to invest?

What's funny? Na like this I go put money for your biz, scammer!

I get page I won sell, e funny to you, abi e mean say I no fit get 100k? SMH u fooolish o

Guy, swerve jawe.

Wow. Look how people conclude too fast. I bookmarked the pages that I was coming to buy it later to advertise my business.

I have folks who I informed that had 500k, but didn't do business, I didn't cone here to bash and were friends here nau

You should watch how you interact with people. Please. God bless you. May I never be such in need for 100k that would make me have such motive.

Grow up

Cc windofjustice
Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2019
healthserve:

Hahaha

So, hahaha is how to bookmark?

Baffling.

Whichever way, the page is now on 6.9k likes, going for N7k
Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by healthserve(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
RapportNaija:

So, hahaha is how to bookmark?

Baffling.

Whichever way, the page is now on 6.9k likes, going for N7k

Please talk better to people. May God edify you

Best of luck
Re: Facebook Fanpage With 7k Followers For Sale by RapportNaija(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
healthserve:

Please talk better to people. May God edify you

Best of luck

And you should make sensible interactions with people. May God grant you wisdom

(1) (Reply)

How To Launch A Website Designed With Joomla / Finally, Webmasters Of Africa Is #1 On Google / New Bbm Channel For All Nigeria Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.