₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,276,500 members, 4,988,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2019 at 08:12 AM

"THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 (41796 Views)

Formal Education Is No Longer The Best Legacy / The Legacy(series 2) / The Legacy Of Knowledge Is The Greatest Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by nkemdave(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice update.

Ride on Bro.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
The Legacy
Chapter seven(page 4)
Two weeks ago
The night was cold and chilly as the harmattan breeze blew across the land, howling over it. The trees all wavered to its effect, their leaves blowing westward where the direction o the wind was going. The howling of the wolves could be heard so miles away from the position where burning woods sent smoke into the cloud lighting the area.
The voice of a woman could be heard, even standing hundreds of miles away as her loud voice sent shrills into silent air. She faced away from the fire, holding up two necklace in both her hands, holding it towards the full moon that stood just above her head.
" Ec lèté la topråàsa, letë weda kra tospí". She ended the spell.
She turned to the two figure that were kneeling right behind her, their heads pointed to the ground.
"Here". She handed the necklace to them. " This would protect you and keep you safe from the beast. You have to get to the chosen before they do and protect her with your life".
"We understand". They both muttered still looking to the ground as they held the chain over their head.
" It would be a tedious task but the chain would lead you to her as it as been merge to her blood. Make sure that you bring her in as soon as you get her, she will be safer in the terbanacle."
They didn't respond but just looked down as the witch turned away from them back towards her former position, staring at the moon above her.
"I smell it, the days the prophecy said is almost upon us, it has been approved but we still have to launch a last ditch attempt to prevent it. Who knows we might just be able to go against the gods". She shook her head as she watched the brightness of the moon.
Present.
Dave held his head as he sat in the cushion just across the two sitter where Danny and Claire were sitted, both silent. He sighed frustratingly shaking his head. "it's two days already and there is still no sign of them, where the hell could they have gone? "
"Wherever that is, I don't think they will like the fact that we've been here staving for over two days". Danny said sighing.
Dave turned to him. "We are talking about something serious here and all you can think about is your stomach and food, they could be ducking dead and their body tottering away. How the hell did i come across you?"
"So you expect me to start looking for them on an empty stomach? Moreover, where the hell do you want to start searching for them, Seth's office?"
"Hey". Claire shouted as she stood up. "You guys should calm down". She turned to dave. "You're right, we can't just sit her and expect them to miraculously show up when we know that something is clearly wrong". She paused. "But Danny is also right, we can't go look for them without getting something to eat. So first things first, we grab something to eat and also stock the house with some foodstuffs. after which we will go look for them. Are we okay with that? "
They both remained silent, nodding their heads in affirmation.
"Good, Danny would go get us something's while I and you come up with a plan on where to start looking for them". She took her sit holding her head.
Danny shrugged before walking out of their presence, grumbling as he did.
Dave sighed as he took his sit, Claire had just taken the burden off his shoulder, he didn't know what it was but something in him knew that Claire would be able to able to come up with a good plan. He had watched her on several occasions, her composure, agility, stamina all made him wonder if she had once worked in the force before, he could see that she had been trying to hold herself back when they came across troubles and suspected that she was hiding something. He just didn't know.

2 Likes

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
sirvictor21:
yea...it went well by God's grace
Alright bro, take care!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
nkemdave:
Nice update.
Ride on Bro.
Sighting you bro!!

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the update..
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by sirvictor21(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Enjoying ur updates.....kudos to u
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by itsandi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice update! cheesy enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Chigold121(f): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the steady update.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by oseriki9: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
I hope I am not the only one rooting for Seth.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by nkemdave(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2017
Where is Frank

I hope something bad has not happened to Frank and Co.

More Ink to ur pen #Frankline461
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Thanks for the update..
You're welcome sis, Thanks for reading!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2017
sirvictor21:
Enjoying ur updates.....kudos to u
Thanks bruv, thanks for tallying along!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Chigold121:
Thanks for the steady update.
And thanks for reading grin grin
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2017
oseriki9:
I hope I am not the only one rooting for Seth.
grin grin ya not the only one bruv!!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2017
nkemdave:
Where is Frank
I hope something bad has not happened to Frank and Co.
More Ink to ur pen #Frankline461
Lol!! Guess we gatta wait to find out

Thanks!!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
Updates dropping soon!!! Yes, updates!! grin cheesy
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by oseriki9: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2017
frankline461:

grin grin ya not the only one bruv!!!
Thank God.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2017
frankline461:
Updates dropping soon!!! Yes, updates!! grin cheesy
grin that's my big bro grin grin We are waiting grin
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Omotayelolu(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Has it drop?
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by nkemdave(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by nkemdave(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
frankline461:

Lol!! Guess we gatta wait to find out

Thanks!!!

Am patiently waiting.
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by nkemdave(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
frankline461:
Updates dropping soon!!!
Yes, updates!!
grin cheesy

This is what happens when u hear that update is coming soon.

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
The Legacy
Chapter seven (page 5)
The man walked through the woods, climbing he rocks at the edge of the river as he headed straight for the cave. His broad shoulder could be traced even in that kind of darkness and his graceful steps that made no sounds at all made the way he carried himself more elegant. There was a reflection in the cave as he approached it, probably from a campfire. The reflection made the entrance to the cave beautiful to behold, the combination of blue and yellow flames made it illuminate.
The man walked slowly towards the campfire, running his eyesin the vicinity around it but no one seemed to be around.
He sighed and was about to walk further when he heard a voice behind him.
"Who are you?"
He turned to the figure that stood behind him, the fire illuminating her face. She was carrying son woods in her hands as she stared at him with her greenish eyes. Her long white hair that went down her shoulders almost touching the ground glowed and it matched her oval shaped face that were already filled with wrinkles on her fore head. She was putting on a tattered gown and didn't seem to care that most of its part had holes on it, why should she, she had been living in this cave all alone for over twenty years and had not come across any human in that span.
The man cleared his throat. "I've come to seek your help".
She looked at him from head to toe, walking past him to place the woods in a pile that stood at a corner of the cave. " And what makes you think I'm going to help you". She turned to the man.
"I've heard a lot about you and what you're are capable of doing, so I've come to seek your help to open the gates".
The witch paused to this statement, she knew exactly what he wanted and had already had a vision of his visit a long time ago. She smiled and walked towards him. " I can see that living in this human form has taken its toll on you, Judas".
He didn't move and wasn't surprised that she recognized him even when he had taken a human form.
"I can see that you're tired of only being able to come out a night when the whole world is reatumg when the fun of the day is over, you want your world back, the world we took from you a very long time ago".
Judas nodded. " Yes, I heard that they pushed you out when they found out that you were practising black magic and do not even care if you're alive or not".
The witch sighed. "You sure do know a lot".
" Yes, I've been researching. I come with you with a perfect plan to take revenge on what they did to you."
She paused, in thoughts. This was the opportunity she had been waiting for, it was the opportunity she had dreamed of. She was not going to let it pass her.
"There is a secret you should know,the reason why every other attempt before you has failed. The chosen must be brought in willingly. Only them would the gate spell be weak enough to be broken".
" Thanks, would do to note that".
"And you should also know that the Trinksonia are after you".
" Don't worry ma'am, my man is capable of handling them."
"Do you have him?" She questioned seriously.
"Yes we do".
She took some steps away. " When its time, I will be there".
Judas walked out of the cave, bringing out his phone, he placed a call with it.
"Hello, the plan has changed".
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
The Legacy
Chapter seven (page 6)
Frank raised his head slowly, rolling it weakly over his neck. He was definitely feeling nausea from sitting in this room for two days now, with no light, the only lightening the room was the ray of sun coming from the tiny plank-size window that stood just some miles to his right. The window was very small and steeled in such a way that it would be a miracle of he could get his hand out of it. He turned to Bella who was laying on the floor, he knew she was awake, just lost in her thoughts. She had decided to keep mute ever since they had been brought in here and say nothing. He understood perfectly that his was something she needed to process, being kidnapped twice in a matter of weeks was a lot to stomach in.
The loud creak down the hall could be heard fromtheri silent room, frank didn't flinch as he had frown accustomed to the fact that the creek was only heard when they wanted to be fed, the only thing they've been doing for the past two days.
Their meals were quite sumptuous for people that were allegedly kidnapped and would soon be killed, he knew his father well enough to note that he had stretched him off his elastic limit as far as past his breaking point. There was only one thing his father did to such people, he killed them, he wondered why his dad was taking theirs long to carry out, but whatever the reason was, he was not scared to die when the moment came, he only worried about Bella and of course Chelsea, wherever it is she had bee taken to.
He was surprised to see the figure standing over his heqd, his face stout and at the corner of his mouth a smile, he sure looked like someone that had carried out a big task and had overcomed it.
"Well, well, well". Seth smiled. " Who do we have here? The runaway son is back to pay for his sins, I guest karma is really a both as it is referred to". He smirked. "You know, even the bible said that you're to honour your father and your mother so that thy day might be long, and if you look at that statement you'd find pit that father comes first, we are to be honoured the most". He chuckles at his own interpretation.
Frank stood up from the floor as Bella adjusted to watch the drama, she wanted them to get to the most important part.
" And the same bible said the wicked shall be brought down to the earth and trampled upon by the righteous". Frank added sternly. "You joker that wants to play the role of God".
Serg chuckled. "Well said son, that faith is for the wicked, not for me". He paced in front of the steeled entrance. "You see, this course I'm running, I do for a good reason. Even though she served him, your God couldn't prevent her from getting herself in trouble and dieing in the process. So yes, I don't think he would have much problem with me taking over from him on that seat he sits all day, rolling comfortably, if he actually does exist".
Frank remained silent, he remembered vividly that he had also blamed God for not saving his mother the day she was laid to rest but he had outgrown such act of childishness, he now knew the complexity of life that we humans are to blame and not God.
Seth sighed. " You think I'm happy when I kill, you think the smell of brain splashing and blood spluttering gives me some kind of feeling of fulfilment, you think I derive pleasure in seeing pain on the face of your friend when I had to slice her throat because she wouldn't tell me if she actually made a breakthrough on the search for a vaccine, no I don't but what has to be done must be done.
Frank eyes enlarged, he didn't think he was hearing right. "What do you mean the pain on my friend's face". He gripped the gate going close to Seth. " What did you do to Chelsea?"
"I killed her when she refused to open up to me. You should understand that I will do whatever I can to bring back your mom and even if you her blood son don't understand that, there's nothing I can do about it, I have the support of your brother and one of you I just what I need. Ever since the day I saw both your faces I knew that you were going to turn out the weak one, the one without balls, the one that would always need to be patted before he slept, the one that will run away when he came across problem instead of facing it head on".
Frank legs were shaking as he doubt if it could hold him any longer, it was like his father's voice was carrying punched with it and sending them straight to his knee. "Step brother?"
Seth sighed. "The night before my wedding to your mom, I was hanging out with my friends and we were having a very nice party, consuming drinks with ladies littering about. My ex was present at the wedding andone thing led to another we had sex that night and it turned out to a baby. I let him away from you guys in order not to hurt your mom, that was just a painful moment of relapse and I regret it everyday. But even your step brother has joined me in the quest to bring back your mom because he wants to keep me happy".
Frank shook his head, he had never heard such fallacious statements in whole of his life. " Mom is dead and there's no bringing her back, why can't you see that you're just hurting innocent people to fufil a course that is a failure from the start".
Seth smiled. "I guess you should have been told by now that your dear girlfriend's body is missing from the cemetery and you should have confronted her by now when she came to yourthe warehouse you were hiding in. So, your girlfriend is a prove that the dead can rise again and that what I'm gonna do on the 7th of next month when the ritual to open the gates will be carried out to release the founding fathers.
Frank fell to the ground, his knee had lost the power to hold him any longer
"You see, the beast loitering around the earth are just like a sheep without a shepherd to rally them together for a course. The founding fathers are the shepherds that would bring the sheep's together for a course".
" Which is?" Bella asked when she saw that frank had lost his voice, she was curious to know.
Seth smiled to her, he was getting to his destination. "You see dear, the founding fathers have a kind of beef going on with a group called the Trinksonia, they are responsible for locking them up in the first place so the first thing they'd do is to wipe every last of them off the face of the earth".
Frank raised his head. " So Tracy is not dead". He stood angrily and charged at Seth, almosvpupling down the gate. "What the Bleep did you do to her?" He held the gate angrily, trying to pull it to the ground.
"I made her part of history and you could have also been part of it but no, your stubbornness is preventing you from being part of this great feat".
Frank weeped, holding he gate and falling slowly to the ground.
"I will let you guys out when the deed is done so you won't cause any more problem". He turned to Bella. " Hope the injection wound doesn't hurt a lot, we just needed a bag of your blood". He turned back to Frank."Youpp get to meet tour brother soon, when this is all over". He walked away from their presence.
Bella walked slowly towards Frank, it hurt her to see him cry and it was as if a part of her was shredding into pieces. It was no news to anyone that she had like frank at a time, even Tracy knew about it but she made her promise to kill her emotions when it turned out it was she that he liked. She had done it then but this situation seem to be igniting something in her. She bent beside him and held his head, she watched him cry for a while, she watched as her lips went closer to his, she couldn't seem to be able to control herself. What the heck was wrong with her, she was just too vulnerable, but that was just a story for the gods as her lips found his and locked it in a deep kiss.
Ryan walked to meet Seth as he walked out of the hall, he had been in the monitoring room where the screen to all the secret camera that were placed in the room Frank and Bella were kept was.
"Why did you tell him that you killed her, and why did you tell them everything?" He asked as he approached Seth.
Seth smiled at Ryan. "That's plan B, son". He patted him as they walked towards a car parked some miles in font of them. " You'll understand soon".
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sorry for the late update, the PHCN did was they love doing, and didn't give us light since morning.. had to wait for gen to type and update make una no vex abeg?!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Omotayelolu(f): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmm... This is getting more interesting.
Thanks for the update smiley smiley
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
oseriki9:
Thank God.
Lol!!
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
grin that's my big bro grin grin We are waiting grin
Big bro ke..... Me am still a chald ooooo
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Omotayelolu:
Has it drop?
Yeah it has
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
nkemdave:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Lol.....
SMH!!
shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by frankline461: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
nkemdave:

This is what happens when u hear that update is coming soon.
It's here oooo
Re: "THE LEGACY" By Frankline461 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
frankline461:
Big bro ke..... Me am still a chald ooooo
And I am a baby grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934 / Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1973 Before He Grew White Hair / The burning cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.