Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? (3412 Views)

Are You Also Experiencing This Mobile Banking Issue? / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? by bjstardom(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's since last month August I have been trying to track some of the items I bought online, via Nipost website www.nipost.gov.ng but it only displays "remote server unavailable, please try again later" after other international tracking websites says it has arrived destination country. Any helpful information on what is really going on will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? by stevolinkon40: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Experienced same but i went to the post office and they were able to track the item somehow i dont understand and confirmed my item will be available in 48hours
Re: Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? by bjstardom(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
stevolinkon40:
Experienced same but i went to the post office and they were able to track the item somehow i dont understand and confirmed my item will be available in 48hours

I used global track trace and it tells me it is in Lagos, but don't know I it is arrived m local destination.
Re: Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? by decatalyst(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
bjstardom:

I used global track trace and it tells me it is in Lagos, but don't know I it is arrived m local destination.

If its in Lagos already, give it 3-5days before checking at the nearest post office to ur address
Re: Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? by bjstardom(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks, I just received my item from post office now,
Re: Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? by Kenechill: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
bjstardom:
It's since last month August I have been trying to track some of the items I bought online, via Nipost website www.nipost.gov.ng but it only displays "remote server unavailable, please try again later" after other international tracking websites says it has arrived destination country. Any helpful information on what is really going on will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello, what did you eventually do? I haven't been able to track mine. I sent since early last month (October).
Re: Track And Trace Option Of Nipost Not Working, Anyone Also Experiencing This? by bjstardom(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Kenechill:

Hello, what did you eventually do? I haven't been able to track mine. I sent since early last month (October).

I have received the item since last year from post office, it seems nipost was upgrading their website during that period.

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Roban Shopping Mall Opens In Abakaliki City / 10 Paying Affiliate Sites As An Alternative To Clickbank To Make Money In 2018 / Willing To Pay #300,000 To Any Nigerian That Comes Up With A Good Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.