Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (70536 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by mickeymimi: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hi Frosbel

so where do you fellowship now and why do you like it there.....please am not condemning you .. am just curious.... smiley
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by mixratio(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

I don't need Jesus , I have ALMIGHTY GOD.

Now , go and continue following your cult leader.
Having God is good. Very good. Only thing is.....Jesus is the ONLY way to him(God).
God bless
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by uzoronwusa: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

its obvious now that the op is not a christian but an impostor unbeliever trying to cause confusion in the church.no christian will say he doesnt need need JESUS CHRIST.you are exposed op!

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by chrish(f): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
OP who are you to judge? I'm not a deeper life member but I know it is a bible believing church... remember no church on earth faultless (we r the church not the building) no pastor is perfect, we are all striving towards perfection.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by theworldbest(f): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
deeper life n JW girls fire pass Ferrari
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by mickeymimi: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

Hello Frosbel

you said ....."I was a Deeper Life member and worker and almost a Pastor for about 20 years". I guess you must have given your life to Christ then ...

now
Are you against the Deeper Lifer church or you do not believe in Jesus Christ anymore ..

2 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
ObaFemy:
Well, I'm not a member and I can't say all these are true. But, a pastor-friend of mine who is a member of Deeper Life, and is very gifted with prophecy and visions, once told me no one is allowed to share visions or prophecies, unless such visions and prophecies are validated and approved by Pastor W.F Kumuyi.

Not a member but I'm in total support if it is true.

It's wise not to allow anyone (especially younger pastors) to come and use visions/prophecy to derail the heaven-minded church.

Thumbs up to Pst Kumuyi for the great work of the Lord he's been doing faithfully all through the years. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Ageco(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
May God have mercy on you. I'm a very happy member of deeper life and I have a very sound mind. Deeper life shows you the acceptable way to serve God and leaves the choice with you. We only respect and love pastor Kumuyi as a servant of God. The devil is using you to blackmail the church but it can't work. If deeper life is of God, no man can destroy or blackmail it. I have been in deeper life for about 20 years. All you are saying is false . Repent now for your good in eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Danfex(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Most of the things in this write up are actually true, have seen them & i once have a deeper life guy as a room mate, this guy is so dirty, arrogant & have pride, only him is holy & wise. But i still thinks there are still good onces among them who actually follow the doctrine of Jesus Christ as they were been taught, but still they aren't cult, just believers in another rigid dimension, acting as if heaven is meant for them alone.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Silumi(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
The thread of a backslider trying to justify his actions.if you truly know God you would not have said that about the church trying to put them in a bad light.You could not serve God there good for you then but you saying all the members are unhappy can't be true.Doyou know all the members? You can't say such things and think it's owk.

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Silumi(f): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
fynex:

He's the head so yeah he has to approve it....
Visions and prophecies have to be confirmed...
Sometimes we say the Holy Spirit said this or that whereas it's just a thought playing in our minds...
His approval here has to do with seeking the face of God to also know if it truly is from God...

If that your pastor friend is the GO of a church and have pastors under him, it would definitely be the same thing...

Like I once said....if the pattern of a church borders you go to another one... there are many churches that fit the style we desire....just leave the church in peace and stop carrying them to social media forums.
This is the conclusion of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Ageco(m): 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
No, you don't have God at all. You need Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God. Remember Demas. 2Timothy 4:10

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Opoki(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
I was born, breed and brought up in deeperlife, I've since then attended Winners and Redeem, I don't criticise church or worshippers, the problem with deeper life is not founder but the district pastors who is in the business to outshine Pastor Kumuyi hence they set their own standard.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by timseye: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:
If you are a current member of Deeperlife and there is improvement or progressive change , I would be glad to know.

I am a member, I was born a deeper life I have left my parents for the past 18 years when I left secondary school. I left Nigeria 3 years a go and I am still proud to be a member of deeper life.

Though the church is not perfect but unless we want to start deceiving ourselves the church still remains one of the churches in Nigeria where you can hear sound word of God.

About what you said about tithe it's a fallacy. Nobody knows when you pay tithe in deeper life, even the district pastors don't know who pays and who don't pay because we don't put our names when we give and I have never experienced or heard that someone was threatened with hell fire for not paying tithe. In fact I was a worker before I left Nigeria and I stopped paying tithe at some point and started giving my money to help members in the church even when I got to the UK until like three months ago when a message on tithe was preached not that I agree with tithing but because the preacher said we pay rent from it and we do have refreshment after the service every Sunday and if I do eat from the refreshment what stopped me from contributing towards it.

For the ladies in the church I think you are not right with this as well. I will agree that some of the youths go wayward because they are only attending deeper life because there parents but they don't have personal conviction on their own so when many of them get to higher institution they see it a freedom to live their life the way it pleases them. But hey.. for those that have personal conviction, that are not attending because of their parents you can't see these set of people being derailed from what they have heard. Though some of still have their adamic nature which might not necessarily be sleeping with men around as you claimed.

One of the things I am not happy with as a member is why we own school our members can't attend and why they allowed members to contribute towards the school they won't be able to attend. I see that as a fraud and I am still waiting for the day I would be opportune to ask the G S directly as to what motivated him to join this league as the group pastors too don't have the answer to it.

Also I can agree that some district pastors could be some how sometimes as most of them usually like to play safe especially when they don't know the stand of the G S about a particular issue irrespective of the impact of the outcome on their members. But sometimes when I look at their commitment I mean the pastors despite not being paid salary not even an allowance I can't but to respect them. Though they have their flaws as I said earlier.
Please stop painting deeper life bad.. it's a good church and I know you know that as well.
Thanks and God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by maiquel: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

In all your Jesus worship where is the one and only ALMIGHTY GOD ??

I don't really know, but I think something is wrong with you... Not the issue with DLCM
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by timseye: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
I think OP fall into the category of children born in deeper life that attends deeper because of their parents.

Deeper life is not cult...

And for those that believe that God can't bless you if you don't pay tithe please don't being gullible given to the poor has more rewards than paying tithe. I have tried the two and I can tell you for a fact. The problem is that so many of us find it difficult to change and we believe that the little success we have is a product of our tithe or the various seed that we sow. Why can't you try and give to people I mean give to people that you are not expecting anything back from them and see how God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Godbest(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:
I was a Deeper Life member and worker and almost a Pastor for about 20 years.

Initially when you join it appears to be one great club of humble believers, but afterwards you notice the following traits of their organisation ;

• They are beholden to one man, Pastor Kumuyi

• Anything Pastor Kumuiyi says is truth and if you do not like it you must leave or start your own church

• They are so spiritually arrogant, and portray their church as the next best thing to holiness while other churches are either further away from holiness or fake altogether

• They separate families, husbands and wives, children and parents, siblings, co-workers etc .

• If you are in a second marriage and become born again (so called), you must go back to your first wife and reconcile to her, assuming she is unmarried because your second wife is not recognized by God. Imagine the confusion this will cause especially with children involved.

• They lack true compassion and love for everyone else other than their own members

• They use hell fire to threaten their members into paying tithes and to abide by church rules and regulations.

• If you are not careful, the church will take over your individuality and you will become another zombie minion without a mind of your own

• The church also has to tendency to preach against wine or alcohol intake, something that was never commanded in the bible, rather the bible says we should do everything in moderation

• It is difficult to be truly happy in Deeper Life because you are always fighting one sin or the other or chasing one demon or the other

• Their focus is strongly selfish, it is all about your own salvation and escaping hell to make heaven.

• They will often tell off young women for certain styles of dressing, the problem is many of these same women have the heart of Jezebel, very similar to a modest radical Muslim woman who despite dressing modestly with the Hijab will easily blow up innocent civilians in the name of her god.

• They preach the fables and myths of a fictitious rapture (started by a charlatan called Scholfield ) , Trinity and Hell fire

Young ones, do not be enticed to join. God has called you to express your individuality and make choices in favour of righteousness and peace. God does not want any man to rule over you or force his own belief on you. You are answerable only to God and not Man.

Enjoy this life and all that goes with you, don’t live a life of misery in the name or religion.

Dear nairalander this frosbel2 is not a Christian. please ignore this person. He is an anti Christ. Frosbel is an Anti Christ. The Bible say any spirit that does not believe in Jesus is the spirit of an anti Christ. ... This Frosbel2 is an agent of Satan recruited by the devil himself to fight Christianity....... look at all is post against Jesus Christ.... this is an agent of devil please beware. this is from the pit of hell

look at his post.

https://www.nairaland.com/4236688/god-does-not-need-jesus

He is an anti Christ. please ignore

4 Likes

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by timseye: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
Does that matter! He asked a question and it's good for him and every other readers for us as deeper life members to address his question with love.

Who says an anti Christ can't be converted. Apostle Paul was once an anti Christ and was saved by grace.
If he attended deeper life for 20 years and he was never initiated, not seen any of his leaders with any fetish stuff and he's here asking this type of question I think he needs sincere and honest answers couple with prayers.

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Consultdenoni(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Shows you don't even know your left from your right!

NoWorries7:
Thanks alot... It's really a cult. 100℅ sure. GOD bless...
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Snow02: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
ObaFemy:
Well, I'm not a member and I can't say all these are true. But, a pastor-friend of mine who is a member of Deeper Life, and is very gifted with prophecy and visions, once told me no one is allowed to share visions or prophecies, unless such visions and prophecies are validated and approved by Pastor W.F Kumuyi.
ha sounds like a cult to me
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by bedspread: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

Initially when you join it appears to be one great club of humble believers, but afterwards you notice the following traits of their organisation ;

• Anything Pastor Kumuiyi says is truth and if you do not like it you must leave or start your own church

• They are so spiritually arrogant, and portray their church as the next best thing to holiness while other churches are either further away from holiness or fake altogether

• They separate families, husbands and wives, children and parents, siblings, co-workers etc .

• If you are in a second marriage and become born again (so called), you must go back to your first wife and reconcile to her, assuming she is unmarried because your second wife is not recognized by God. Imagine the confusion this will cause especially with children involved.

• They lack true compassion and love for everyone else other than their own members

• They use hell fire to threaten their members into paying tithes and to abide by church rules and regulations.

• If you are not careful, the church will take over your individuality and you will become another zombie minion without a mind of your own

• The church also has to tendency to preach against wine or alcohol intake, something that was never commanded in the bible, rather the bible says we should do everything in moderation

• It is difficult to be truly happy in Deeper Life because you are always fighting one sin or the other or chasing one demon or the other

• Their focus is strongly selfish, it is all about your own salvation and escaping hell to make heaven.

• They will often tell off young women for certain styles of dressing, the problem is many of these same women have the heart of Jezebel, very similar to a modest radical Muslim woman who despite dressing modestly with the Hijab will easily blow up innocent civilians in the name of her god.

• They preach the fables and myths of a fictitious rapture (started by a charlatan called Scholfield ) , Trinity and Hell fire

Young ones, do not be enticed to join. God has called you to express your individuality and make choices in favour of righteousness and peace. God does not want any man to rule over you or force his own belief on you. You are answerable only to God and not Man.

Enjoy this life and all that goes with you, don’t live a life of misery in the name or religion.
BEWARE OF THIS FALSE PROPHET!!! OP IS SENT TO TAKE PEOPLE TO HELL!!! LET THE WISE HEAR
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by fynex(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
mickeymimi:

Yes it is true >>I think they do that because the bible say > “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.”...2 Corin 13.13.. because some people use witchcraft or sorcery to give vision..and lead people away from God. You have to test every spirit. to avoid people like Simon the Sorcerer Act 8>

Thank you for that!

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by fynex(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

He has to approve it ?? Because he is God ?

Typical cult behaviour

If you read your Bible you will have a clearer understanding

It's just like you having a make sense idea for your company, you can't just go and implement it, you will definitely let your boss(s) know First and also see what you see...

Things of the Spirit needs to be handled properly so that you don't lie against the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by ReinaFarine: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

I like to say I'm God-Concious. And to me religion is how you worship God. I would like to think Mr. OP is a Christian.

I am as familiar with deeper life bible church doctrine because, my parents got married there, I was born there, and I'm still a.member of the church.

- Members of DLBC aren't beholden to the G.S. he is respected. I'm sure if you read your bible you will see how Paul the Apostle was respected and almost revered by the gentiles for bringing the word of God to them, Bill gate is practically worshipped for his invention of a user friendly operating system in the computer world, Zucherberg is praised whenever social media is called. Mandela is hailed in terms of freedom for south Africans. Pastor Kumuyi is known for his standard in holiness teachings and Christians that admire that always worship God for his grace and wondrous work through him in our generation.

- I know many people think pastor kumuyi comes on the pulpit and says, 'Behold, I say into thee, thou shalt not smile at thine neighbour, else thou shalt die' and so many other perceived dogmas, but for all my life and the bible studies I've been attending since 1997, I've never heard him give any new commandment, revelation, instruction, or message not backed up by the scriptures. He doesn't teach theology or history. He preaches the scripture. And it is by the conviction of the spirit. Nothing he says can do anything it is the spirit of God that works in the life of individuals that convicts anx convinces us of what is right.

- I agree with you to some extent on the third point. Members of DLBC to a large extent have this holier than thou, touch not pharisees and Sadducees lifestyle. They believe and think they are the holiest and anyone outside is a sinner. They concentrate more on what you wear, how you talk and what church you attend rather than the spirit that dwells in you. I know that is wrong. I have had very lengthy conversations with leaders that have the character. I can say assuredly, that the pastor kumuyi you are having an issues accepts invitation from diverse ministries as long as he is allowed to preach the holiness message. Deeper life members have heard lots of testimonies from his visit to White garment churches, they've attended crusades where he ministered to the whole body of pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria, Abuja Chapter. And even Christian Association of Nigeria. I think that is unacceptable if it is a cult.

- You didn't expansiate your 4th point well.for me. But deeper life cares more about bringing family together than tearing them apart.

- Your fifth point is backed by the scripture. 'The man is bound to his first wife as long as she's living' I know that part of the bible is difficult. That is the work of the holy spirit. The fact is, if the Holy spirit has not convinced you of that, please stay with your second wife. The deeper your walk with God, the clearer you'll hear from him. And the church always makes provision for the second wife and her children is your responsibility. Your first wife should treat them as hers. Unless, their mother says no. The God that called you is the same God that called Abraham. He didn't allow Hagar and Ishmael die of thirst.

- I don't know the district you attended. But I can give you an instance of myself. I left my house in abuja to Yola about three weeks ago (when the issue of the Fulani Herdsmen started). So I can house and take care of some of the displaced person. None of the four people in my house right now are deeper life members. Lice is a gift of the spirit so if those people don't have the love the Samaritan shew, then they don't have Christ. (1John). Why they tend to show love among members more is because the bible stated in various scriptures, Especially those of the brotherhood of faith. And as I mentioned earlier, deeper life members are very segregatory about who and who belongs to this brotherhood of faith.

- That is outright lie. DLBC actually discourages any tithe that you feel forced to bring. Any offering that you feel is a duty. Giving is with rejoicing and gratefulness that Almighty God called you and dims your little silver and gold useful in his house. DLBC(and the bible) condemns any giving that is not from a regenerated heart. It is an abomination to God. He desires obedience and not your sacrifices. And when you're converted, God will use his spirit tontell you what to and what not to give. Before that, please keep your money. It is an abomination to God.

- Christianity is my Identity and not my church. The disciples of Christ were not looking for any other identity. They were called Galileans. And followers of That man of Nazareth. I'm never ashamed to be called a christian. Deeper life is just a denomination where I'm groomed. You think that makes me a zombie?

- Baby, if you're going to talk about the issue o drinking and alcoholism.. Then this is my prayer for you. That the God you serve will tell you his will concerning that. And if he tells you to drink, please buy out any Vodka producing company tomorrow and drink yourself to stupor. Remember, you're not answerable to any man. If your master asks you to drink, who am I to tell you not to?
Personally, I am convinced that drinking is against God's will.

- I am happy, I am happy, I am happy..
The son of God is my friend...
And darling, you can never even understand the meaning of happiness before even feeling the emotion outside God. He brings peace.

- The focus of Christ ministry was salvation from sin. Until you are saved, you can never win others. Why will he waste so much time on healing, and giving and prosperity and forget the weightier matters of the law. "The soul that sinneth..." "Except a man be born again.... " " I came not for the righteous but to bring sinners to repentance... "
It all draws to one. "..... JESUS.. For he shall save his people from their sins"

- I don't know the dlbc sisters you've been meeting. But I am a deeper life sister. I was taught to look good. I was taught to "...when thou fastest... Anoint thy head and wash thy face" I was taught I'm addressed how I am dressed. I try to dress like successful people. You can never see a responsible and influential man with crazed Mohawks, ratty jeans and high tops. You can never see a respectable woman on crop top.and bum shorts addressing people. I don't wear pleated skirt. The perceived dlbc uniform. I look good and like the future I want for myself. If that makes me a future suicide bomber, well...

- Every christian beliefs in rapture, trinity and hell. Please read the bible and pray that the spirit if God convinces you. ... We which are alive (physically), and remain (in Christ) shall be caught up together with them (the ressurected from the dead) to meet the lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the lord. Amen.

I am still praying though. If I am convinced any of this is just indoctrinated dogma from Pastor Kumuyi. I promise on the bible to come and apologize publicly for decieving you.

Please christians, be led by the spirit not a man of God, or a professor of Theology or a social media expert.

***Kisses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by fatsonm: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
An anti- christ
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by bmos(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Benevee:
Now with all you've statement, I can say you are not w deeper life member,or you have never served there as a worker.

meanwhile I'm not a member there .

Behold a misplaced person there! He knows nothing about Deeper Life.
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Nzeh12(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
attended deeper for 23 years, I left this year because I want a more dynamic church that didn't just center their preaching on hell and heaven but also on having a prosperous life here on Earth. That being said, OP I think you're an attention seeker and a blasphemer.
Some of your points are correct but nothing bad about them, you're just carnally minded
Most points are lies, big lies so you can get attention here.
Some of your points are true and the church needs improvement on them, that doesn't make it a cult, just a church with some imperfections as do other churches...

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by spiich007(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
You be fool!!! Better ask God for forgiveness if you don’t want his unpleasant visit on you and your generation... You don’t write dumb shits about church of God kid
frosbel2:

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by spiich007(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abi o o. So pathetic ke. Please a moment of silence for his shallow mind nairalanders
Benevee:
Now with all you've statement, I can say you are not w deeper life member,or you have never served there as a worker.

meanwhile I'm not a member there .
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Ever4Christ(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
OP, If truly truely you 've been a member for 20yrs as you claimed (which i 'm not sure) then this prophecy is fulfilled on you

1 Tim 4:1-2
"The Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times (last days)
-SOME SHALL DEPART FROM THE FAITH (which u have)
-GIVING HEED TO SEDUCING SPIRIT AND DOCTRINES OF THE DEVILS; (which u have)
-SPEAKING LIES IN HYPOCRISY; ( which u are doing)
-HAVING THEIR CONSCIENCESEARED WITH HOT IRON (which i'm quit sure has happened to u)

2Tim 3:1-9
This know also that in the last days perilious times shall come (whcih we are already in)
-FOR MEN SHALL BE LOVERS OF THEIR OWN SELVES, COVETEOUS,...BLASPHEMERS, FALSE ACCUSERS,..DESPISERS OF THOSE THAT ARE GOOD (which u are DOING NOW)
- TRAITORS (which u are)

The rest are:
You are;
- HAVING THE FORM OF GODLINESS BUT (u are) DENYING THE POWER THEREOF.
or
- You are EVERLEARNING, AND NEVER ABLE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH.

Now, to all of you that have gone through this thread.

- FROM SUCH TURN AWAY (don't listen to him or follow him)
Do you know why?
It's becos;

- THESE ARE THEY WHICH CREEP INTO HOUSES (churches and lives of men)
...LEADING MANY AWAY INTO DIVERS LUST (all sorts of evil, occultic and satanic practices)

BUT THEY SHALL PROCEED NO FURTHER; FOR THEIR FOLLY SHALL SOON BE MANIFEST UNTO ALL MEN.

1 Like

Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by Iamzik: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

If you can boldly say you don't need Jesus then I'm speechless....
Re: Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? by victorfad(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Leave OP oooo He must be an Ifa worshipper Who does not believe JESUS IS LORD

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.