Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Married But Still Single? Resume Or Resign. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Still Single? Resume Or Resign. (455 Views)

Married, But Living As Single / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married But Still Single? Resume Or Resign. by Thisdaymom: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
A call to resign means that the person is not doing well, or performing below expectation or standard, hence the need for the call to resign.

A call to resume duty means that the person was doing his/her job initially and stopped or went off for a while, hence the call to resume duty.

Some marriages started off well, on a very lovely ground, but along the line problems, issues, crisis started arising and the relationship went sour. So the need for the call to resign or resume.

The same call is necessary in some marriages, where the husband and the wife sleeps in different rooms, go their separate ways, do things like they are still single. They go for occasions alone, like they have no partner.

Some marriages need this RESIGN OR RESUME CALL

No need to say that some men are just ceremonial, sperm donor

CONTINUE READING HERE.......[url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/08/married-but-single-resign-or-resume.html

(1) (Reply)

Key To Happy Sex Life / Believe Me / Photos: Mum Makes Her 5-yr-old Daughter Pay Rent, Gets Slammed On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.