Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (65747 Views)

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
There are around total 10 types of vaginas in the world. All of them have different and shapes and characteristics. Read on to find out the type you have. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
1. The super-dry vagina

So, these types of vaginas are always dry even during sex. You can’t slip into them without lubricants. They’re your life saver. Stress and tension are considered a reason for dry vaginas.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
2. The one that smells kinda strong

From the total 10 types, every vagina has a certain smell. But these vaginas are kind of smells strong when their natural pH level is compromised. So, you should get yourself checked. Because better to be safe than sorry.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by LanreGH(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
The great researcher of our time... Well done. grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
3. The super-tight vaginas

Super-tight vaginas can also be called virgin. They’re tight because they never go through the activity of making it loose and flexible. But it gets better with a little sexual exercise. If you know what I mean.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
4. Lush and relaxed

These types of vaginas are a total opposite of tight vaginas. They’re used to sexual activities which make them wide and relaxed. It doesn’t hurt much as something slips into it.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
5. The pouty one

We are all familiar to pouts nowadays. Few vaginas love selfies so much that they shape like pouts. Also, it is enjoyable for your man as it looks extremely kissable.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin

MiNz:
2. The one that smells kinda strong

From the total 10 types, every vagina has a certain smell. But these vaginas are kind of smells strong when their natural pH level is compromised. So, you should get yourself checked. Because better to be safe than sorry.
Why do I find this hilarious? grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
6. The flexible flower

Yes! Few girls really have such flexible vajajays and they perform incredible ticks with their lady bids. And they make men go crazy for them.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
sex, sex and more sex. not for me

1 Like

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
7. The zen maestro

Okay, so these vajayjays are so obedient to their masters. They do whatever their girl ask them to do. Therefore, those girls don’t understand the typical V problems. Lucky right?

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
8. A little fuzzy

Few girls prefer busy Vs because they love the way they were created. And don’t wish to fit in other people’s demands. Therefore, they keep them bushy.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
9. The landscaped valley

These types of vajayjays are kept total smooth and clean. Their owners know how to maintain them. Hats off!

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Blackhawk01: 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nawa ooooo shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
10. The super-small one

These types of vajayjays are a total pain in the ass. They’re too small for anything and you have to get through so much pain in order to make it a little loose and relaxed.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Source: http://sarcasm.space/vaginas-have-total-10-types-which-one-do-you-have-2/

Mynd44 over to you.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Micz:
9. The landscaped valley

These types of vajayjays are kept total smooth and clean. Their owners know how to maintain them. Hats off!
Oshey. cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Homeboiy: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
If this shiit makes FP
I with post my unclad pix here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
when will you write 10 types of dick.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin smh
Homeboiy:
If this shiit makes FP

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
If this shiit makes FP

Just incase it makes fp so you don't modify later on.

8 Likes

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Homeboiy: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Just incase it makes fp so you don't modify later on.

I mean every word I said
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by makydebbie(f): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

I mean every word I said
Okay. Tho I considered your personal text.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:
when will you write 10 types of dick.
Lolxx.... Soon... Research in progress.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
If this shiit makes FP

Lalasticlala coman see oh grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
MicNz:
ohk ...that will be nice.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
MicNz:
MicNz:
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by MicNz(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dillusionist:

Do you use Glo? undecided
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
MicNz:
Do you use Glo? undecided
lol..nope,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.