Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' (5985 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Mufti: Suicide Bombers Are ‘criminals’ / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
kumbocity:

Haba! I dn't Know the level of your understanding of islam? anyway its all about peace and beliveing in oneness of Allah & not associating any being to him, dat is by the way ,jihad is no about killing peple as its being veiws by non-muslim & its enemies infact d greatest jihad is to Fight your inner seif.as a muslim we are more guided and we are aware of your instinct for islam.for calling ALLAH Weak! iam sorry for u.

If that is it , how come we see otherwise?

Anyway, you people keep saying that we Christians are ignorant, you nko?

Let me tell you what I watched with my korokoro eyes.

A documentary aired in Iran, revealed the cause behind the evil intent muslims over there have towards the West.

They mostly attacked American women and the West in its entirety,

Saying that they were wayward, and that they will show them pepper (by sending more bombs).

The interviewer further inquired from them why they permitted suicide bombings,

Since the quran prohobits such.

They replied, saying that it is a holy war and would be rewarded in heaven,

For inflicting pains on unbelievers and themselves, all in the name of sacrifice.

Hearing this from the horse's mouth, (so-called "holy" Imams to be exact),

Is enough proof that the religion is based on violence.

What to do you expect us to believe,

When this is what the interpreters of your quran say? enh
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
ruhu:

Dear muslim brothers and sisters,why responding to the FOOLS' comments?,i have studied the Christians and discovered dt most of them is having a cow's brain,even the cow's is better.The people dt have d gut 2 say bad things about their creator,bowing down for a film actor(Jesus Imagery) and also wearing his picture on their necks,do not worship God xcept with entertainment(Musics and dancing in church),do not belief any Prophet/Messenger xcept Jesus,and do they really love him?no,infact they tried 2 crucify him though God saved him in exchange of Judas under d image of Jesus but they believed uptill 2day dt they killed him with passion(he died 4 our sins they say),even drinking wine in churches in their holy communion believing they are drinking Jesus' blood and flesh,hahaha,some of them will even call him God(what a god that died),they killed many Prophets/Messengers e.g John(yahya,Zachariah(zakariya)etc,they hate us cos we are better than them in every ways,everything claims the uniqueness of Islam like trees forming Allah's name,some babies born with Quranic inscriptions on their bodies, and uncountable signs yet they claim they were written/carved,what a deep disbelievers!,they bombs up many islamic states yet they claim they are not terrorists,infact it is only God dt can save them frm their ignorance.

Enh, Mr. Man,

Thank you for insulting us Ohh.

But you must show me when I bowed down to a film actor, or

Wore Jesus picture on my neck.

It's because y'all have been deceived that heaven is full of virgins,

That is why you can say all that rubbish up there.

My Heavenly Father's house is a centre of unbroken praise,

For your for your information.

We are made to worship Him,

And singing praises to God is not for our entertainment,

It is all to the Glory of the Most High,

And to the shame of the enemy.

Again I love my darling Jesus,

Why should I believe the lies of false prophets,

When the Trinity has already warned me that He is a jealous God,

And will never share His Glory with anyone.

Mind you, Holy Communion is done in remembrance of Jesus.

We are simply obeying His commandment.

And for your FYI,

It is Black currant, or grape juice (nonalcoholic).

And please clarify this garbage you wrote,

You make it very hard to comprehend because they are all lies.

Quote from ruhu,

"infact they tried 2 crucify him though God saved him in exchange of Judas under d image of Jesus but they believed uptill 2day dt they killed him with passion(he died 4 our sins they say),"

P.s. Christians did not Kill Jesus,

The Romans and Jews, (unbelievers per se) did!

Your sect will never ever understand the concept of SACRIFICE!!!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by sunboy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
cultey:

Enh, Mr. Man,

Thank you for insulting us Ohh.

But you must show me when I bowed down to a film actor, or

Wore Jesus picture on my neck. , you dont have to lie about that, its being made chains, braclets even necklass

It's because y'all have been deceived that heaven is full of virgins, , not your fault, if not for those who are trying to stain Islams impurity

That is why you can say all that rubbish up there.

My Heavenly Father's house is a centre of unbroken praise,

For your for your information.

We are made to worship Him,

And singing praises to God is not for our entertainment, , yes not for your entertainment but entertaining Jesus or GOD

It is all to the Glory of the Most High,

And to the shame of the enemy.

Again I love my darling Jesus, we aswell believe in him as our prophet but not the last prophet

Why should I believe the lies of false prophets, And is this written in the Bible that GOD sent false prophets to tell lies before Jesus came ?

When the Trinity has already warned me that He is a jealous God,

And will never share His Glory with anyone.

Mind you, Holy Communion is done in remembrance of Jesus. Not a bad one though

We are simply obeying His commandment.

And for your FYI,

It is Black currant, or grape juice (nonalcoholic).

And please clarify this garbage you wrote,

You make it very hard to comprehend because they are all lies.

Quote from ruhu,

"infact they tried 2 crucify him though God saved him in exchange of Judas under d image of Jesus but they believed uptill 2day dt they killed him with passion(he died 4 our sins they say),"

P.s. Christians did not Kill Jesus,

The Romans and Jews, (unbelievers per se) did! Again! You still remain an ignorant for this line

Your sect will never ever understand the concept of SACRIFICE!!!

@cultey , Hold your tongue if you dont know what to say. Have you ever for once read the Quran or other books of other prophets ? Other than Bible you were made to believe is the only true book
FYI, nothing in your Bible is new to us because we have the truth with us and we know it , but you are being fooled to misbelieve by your top conspirators.

I dont like when i argue about religion, i simply believe we are serving same GOD. But can dont you make research on all religion and choose for yourself which one is right, though GOD himself will judge us on which religion is right anyways, im not in the possition to say one is the best but TIME, PROOFS and PHYSICAL AND UNIMAGINABLE EVIDENCES WILL PROOF IT.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2010
sunboy:

@cultey , Hold your tongue if you dont know what to say.

the usual violent islamic response . . .

sunboy:

Have you ever for once read the Quran or other books of other prophets ?

1. I have read a bit of the quran; it is full of anti-semitic, vile and violent condemnation of all.

2. The use of the word "prophets" has been overly abused. What did mohammad prophesy about?

sunboy:

FYI, nothing in your Bible is new to us because we have the truth with us and we know it , but you are being fooled to misbelieve by your top conspirators.

Your "prophet" came over 2000 yrs AFTER many of the events in the bible had occured. We cant find any archeological or historical justification for much of the nonsense in the quran. How can Ishmael be the father of the arabs and YET lived with the Jurhums who taught him ARABIC? shocked

sunboy:

I dont like when i argue about religion, i simply believe we are serving same GOD.

Not true. I serve the living JESUS . . . what about you?

sunboy:

But can dont you make research on all religion and choose for yourself which one is right, though GOD himself will judge us on which religion is right anyways, im not in the possition to say one is the best but TIME, PROOFS and PHYSICAL AND UNIMAGINABLE EVIDENCES WILL PROOF IT.

Time and proof has already proven mohammad false.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
sunboy:

@cultey , Hold your tongue if you dont know what to say.

Mr. Man,

This is why I bless the Lord everyday.

That I was not born a muslim, especially in the North is indeed a blessing,

Beacuse females over there are in grave captivity.

So, sorry bobo, you cannot keep me in silence.

davidylan:

Not true. I serve the living JESUS . . . what about you?

Oohh, Thank you my Brother!

My God says in Exodus 20: 3-5,

"Do not have any other gods before Me.

You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God I'm a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject Me,,
"

So, all you muslims,

I'll let you know that what you are practicing is idolatory,

Because you have falsified God,

And have refused to acknowledge the true attributes of Him.

Instead you are fitting Him into your evil perspective.

Rubbish!

P.s. @ sunboy,

I'm not a Roman Catholic,

So do not classify me under that sect!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ttruth(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Post :

Suicide Bombers are the true muslims grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
t.truth:

@Post :

Suicide Bombers are the true muslims grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

The people that do this demonic act say so,

But my fellow Nigerian muslims refuse to open their eyes and smell the coffee.

You don't want to accept truth.

Anyway, God said ",  to such, I will give over to a reprobate spirit!"

Oh, Lord have mercy! cry
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by adeogunn: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
All of you who have spoken here. I apologise on behalf of both christians and muslims who have insulted each other on this forum.
As one who converted from christianity to islam, i have a little understanding on some matters.
For christians i suggest you not look at the acts of people to judge Islam. Islam is a beautiful religion that teaches you to abstain from evil conduct and encourage good. The same also goes for christianity.
It would be wrong of me to judge christianity on the basis of some priests abusing or molesting young boys. That in itself is a failing on the priest and the teachings of christianity definetly do not encourage such actions.
The same goes for Islam today. Right now there are so many factions and sects in the religion and it has caused confusion as to what Islam really represents. The minute anyone hears of islam all they think about is people blowing themselves about while shouting Allah Akbar. For those who have questions i will be honored to discuss and try to answer any questions or misunderstandings you have about islam to the best of my knowledge.
In the mean time there is no need to bash any religion based on conjecture. Agreed it is a difficult topic however inately we are all in search of the truth and will do anything to protect our beliefs, so please be patient with one another in your seeking of the truth. Peace to you all.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by sulad82i(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2010
Its funny how everything is changed around. Lets all wait a second and examine some things
1. Who are the real terrorist? Are they the people who stay in their home town to defend their self or the people who travel thousands of miles, covered by law, have more mouth to announce and claim that others are the terrorist? undecided
2. What is the war all about? To flex muscle, to make profit, to scare other countries, or to just exercise their will on other nations?
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by helperzz(m): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2010
@all let's examine something critically,all the evidence i have seen been given by most people is that they watched a documentary,they watch a news.All this are rubbish and bunch of lies,anyone can act a documentary or act a news,the interviews are not real.Take this for example how come osama bin laden who denied responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and one week later admitted he attacks that shows the tricks of technology,even video experts concluded he wasn't the one in the video but somebody who acted on his behalf.As regards the issue of virgins it western that quoted an unknown terrorist who allegedly said there will be 72 virgins for him if he suicide bomb some enemies.If the media cannot trace this words from an authentic source then it is null and void.The west psychologist have long known that many people cannot think for themselves they depend on others view for their conclusions and people have been taken advantage of by this means.They just distribute a pamphlet claiming something that is false or they broadcast it on satellite and most people take it as the most valid evidence for them.if by tomorror our media start broadcasting that Akunyili is the elected president of nigeria i doubt if anyone would claim otherwise,most people would just exclaimed 'they said it,so it is true' let not anyone call black a white for you.We all have eyes and also brain to analyse it.Mutalab was given a fake bomb by CIA secret agents in Yemen who called themselves Yemen Al-qaeda.a bomb that was tested for several month don't tend to fail when ignited.They might claim the bomb failed to ignite but the truth is that it was a fake bomb,it was meant not to ignite but to point accusing finger on Yemen.As for mutalab he was tricked by what he hears on the media that al-qaeda exist in yemen but unfortunately for him he fell into the hands of the so-called al-qaeda the CIA and MOSAD,have you ever imagined how he pass through two airport without being noticed it is very glaring that he was allowed on board even with un-authentic passport.Never base your conclusion on hearing one side story here both sides and then conclusion.Seek the truth
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by sunboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2010
Abeg tell them ooo, i pray they find out the truth themselves. They are serving the living Jesus , not GOD anymore, means Jesus is indeed the GOD.
Dat mugu read quran stop kidding me, i have friends who go to missionary schools who are trained to be pastors, you know what they teach them COUNSELING!!! they make use of the Quran aswell, go ask ur pastor.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by chakula: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2010
@all let's examine something critically,all the evidence i have seen been given by most people is that they watched a documentary,they watch a news.All this are rubbish and bunch of lies,anyone can act a documentary or act a news,the interviews are not real.Take this for example how come osama bin laden who denied responsibility for the 9/11 attacks and one week later admitted he attacks that shows the tricks of technology,even video experts concluded he wasn't the one in the video but somebody who acted on his behalf.As regards the issue of virgins it western that quoted an unknown terrorist who allegedly said there will be 72 virgins for him if he suicide bomb some enemies.If the media cannot trace this words from an authentic source then it is null and void.The west psychologist have long known that many people cannot think for themselves they depend on others view for their conclusions and people have been taken advantage of by this means.They just distribute a pamphlet claiming something that is false or they broadcast it on satellite and most people take it as the most valid evidence for them.if by tomorror our media start broadcasting that Akunyili is the elected president of nigeria i doubt if anyone would claim otherwise,most people would just exclaimed 'they said it,so it is true' let not anyone call black a white for you.We all have eyes and also brain to analyse it.Mutalab was given a fake bomb by CIA secret agents in Yemen who called themselves Yemen Al-qaeda.a bomb that was tested for several month don't tend to fail when ignited.They might claim the bomb failed to ignite but the truth is that it was a fake bomb,it was meant not to ignite but to point accusing finger on Yemen.As for mutalab he was tricked by what he hears on the media that al-qaeda exist in yemen but unfortunately for him he fell into the hands of the so-called al-qaeda the CIA and MOSAD,have you ever imagined how he pass through two airport without being noticed it is very glaring that he was allowed on board even with un-authentic passport.Never base your conclusion on hearing one side story here both sides and then conclusion.Seek the truth
[quote][/quote]

Thank you,bros.
They all known the truth but they denied it.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Aolly(f): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2010
@cultey, are you sure you are a true christian that you call your self? You called Allah a weak god,called islam a lie,you proclaimed that what muslims are practicing is idolatory and yet you claimed you love your darling jesus where as you have gone against his teachings where he said "thou shall not judge or you will not be judged.i think we shouldn't be insultive all in the name of arguing a point,this post is about religion and i will tell you both religion preaches peace, love, enjoining what is good,forbiding what is bad and the believe in God. as believers, pls let us try to be mindful of what we post.

@adeogun,i think i agreed with you,may God bless you.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by PurestBoy(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2010
Aolly:

@cultey, are you sure you are a true christian that you call your self? You called Allah a weak god,called islam a lie,you proclaimed that what muslims are practicing is idolatory and yet you claimed you love your darling jesus where as you have gone against his teachings where he said "thou shall not judge or you will not be judged.i think we shouldn't be insultive all in the name of arguing a point,this post is about religion and i will tell you both religion preaches peace, love, enjoining what is good,forbiding what is bad and the believe in God. as believers, pls let us try to be mindful of what we post.

@adeogun,i think i agreed with you,may God bless you.

You mean the black idol god in mecca?
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by sunboy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2010
You see the last poster again, i never for once dislike any religion but they (Christians) hate Islam for hatred sake which i still wonder why ? Who is worshiping a black idol god in Mecca?
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2010
Splendid, He must do this on American Soil, that was how it went in the FOX TV Series of (i don't remember) but the guy to issue the fatwa was killed by one of the students
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by alimat2(f): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
sunboy:

You see the last poster again, i never for once dislike any religion but they (Christians) hate Islam for hatred sake which i still wonder why ? Who is worshiping a black idol god in Mecca?

D hatered for Islam will surly continue till the last day on earth and the end will justify d means for all non believers of Islam
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ sunboy,

Yes I am serving Jesus,

So what?

Are you forgetting the Trinity,

Three in one God, all being equal?

I keep refering to Jesus,

So that you all will know exactly who I am talking about,

Because some claim to serve God but do not believe in Jesus.

So, hope you know where I stand!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by sunboy(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2010
who tell you we Muslims serve God and doesnt believe in Jesus as a prophet? the only problem you guys have is exposure, u are not permitted to make research or read beyond what you are beng tought in the church.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Sunkanmi: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2010
It is incredible to note that a lot of xtians are being brainwashed by their pastors and the world media which is largely jewish. To put it right, there's no place in the Holy Qur'an that Allah promised 1 virgin let alone 72 to a suicide bomber. It is also not in any 'authentic' hadith of the prophet, those sects saying that are doing so for selfish reasons.

Secondly, It's in the Holy Scriptures that you don't just go to war, you fight 'only' when attacked, even at that, you ''must" not touch children, women, disabled and the aged, how many of these 'suicide bombers' follow these instructions?

For those saying Islam has killed many ppl. Please double-check your records, muslims are being killed 'in their thousands' everyday in Gaza(by Jews), in Afghanistan, Jos, Iraq, China and so many other places. So note, muslims are greater victims of terrorism than any other set of ppl. Likewise xtianity has killed many more innocent lives, ask Martin Luther King and the Pope.

The Qur'an chapter 109 also says we muslims should hold tightly to our religion and leave the 'non-muslims' to do theirs. 'cos we don't have the powers to convert anyone, only HE does.

Pls ppl, dont judge a religion based on the actions of some ppl as we, nigerians, would not want to be judged based on the actions of other Nigerians. If you want to know the true nature of Islam, why don't you 'copy' oyinbos by conducting ur own research, forget the media and hearsays, get an English copy of the Qur'an, ask knowledgeable Islamic scholars when confused and keep an open mind. You'll be amazed at the beauty of Islam.

Keep quiet when you don't know s'thing, ignorance is a deadlier disease than HIV/AIDS.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you need to go and read the quran!

you are promised virgins in sooo many places|!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
nd made them virgins, Lovers, friends--56:37-38

Virgins await those who enter paradise. 2:25

"Pure companions, and contentment from Allah"
Virgins await those who enter paradise. 3:15

Vigins await those who enter paradise. 4:57

But the single-minded slaves of Allah will enjoy a Garden filled with lovely-eyed virgins. 37:40-48

Female companions await those who enter the Gardens of Eden on the Day of Reckoning. 38:52

Allah will reward faithful Muslims after they die with "fair ones with wide, lovely eyes." 44:54

Allah will reward those in the Garden with beautiful wives with wide, lovely eyes. 52:20

Allah will give those in the Garden women of modest gaze whom neither man nor jinn have touched before them. 55:56

Allah will reward believing men with "fair ones" (beautiful women) in heaven. 55:71-72

Those in the Garden will be attended by immortal youths with wide, lovely eyes. 56:17-23

Allah made virgins to be lovers and friends to those on his right hand. 56:36-37

Those in the Garden will be waited on by immortal youths, as beautiful as scattered pearls. 76:19

Those in the Gardens will have maidens for companions. 78:33

to be honest and belive me this is an unbiased view, i think its rathjer perverted how women are displayed as rewards and tools in your holy book, women as sex slaves and toys- virgins with wide eyes smh

is that what you look forward to?
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by PurestBoy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
ayettymama:

nd made them virgins, Lovers, friends--56:37-38

Virgins await those who enter paradise. 2:25

"Pure companions, and contentment from Allah"
Virgins await those who enter paradise. 3:15

Vigins await those who enter paradise. 4:57

But the single-minded slaves of Allah will enjoy a Garden filled with lovely-eyed virgins. 37:40-48

Female companions await those who enter the Gardens of Eden on the Day of Reckoning. 38:52

Allah will reward faithful Muslims after they die with "fair ones with wide, lovely eyes." 44:54

Allah will reward those in the Garden with beautiful wives with wide, lovely eyes. 52:20

Allah will give those in the Garden women of modest gaze whom neither man nor jinn have touched before them. 55:56

Allah will reward believing men with "fair ones" (beautiful women) in heaven. 55:71-72

Those in the Garden will be attended by immortal youths with wide, lovely eyes. 56:17-23

Allah made virgins to be lovers and friends to those on his right hand. 56:36-37

Those in the Garden will be waited on by immortal youths, as beautiful as scattered pearls. 76:19

Those in the Gardens will have maidens for companions. 78:33

to be honest and belive me this is an unbiased view, i think its rathjer perverted how women are displayed as rewards and tools in your holy book, women as intimacy slaves and toys- virgins with wide eyes smh

is that what you look forward to?

Good news, it's high time I joined Islam
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Sunkanmi: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ayettymama, you seem to know a lot of what is in the Qur'an, What is the bone of contention is 72 virgins for suicide bombers, besides how can u say Islam degrades women? Pls if u have any form of decency in you, check with knowledgeable scholars around you for correct interpretations of those verses, OMG, you made it sound like Islam is prostitution.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Sunkanmi: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2010
@ayettymama, you seem to know a lot of what is in the Qur'an, What is the bone of contention is 72 virgins for suicide bombers, besides how can u say Islam degrades women? Pls if u have any form of decency in you, check with knowledgeable scholars around you for correct interpretations of those verses, OMG, you made it sound like Islam is prostitution.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2010
Sukanmi- its plain plain

none of the verses quoted above needs to be interpreted

its crystal clear- im not makin it sound like anything

it sounds the way it is!- your God offers you virgins as rewards- sounds like a pimps paradise- sex for faithfulness!
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by Remii(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
t.truth:

@Post :

Suicide Bombers are the true Muslims grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Lets remember that there were no suicide bombers during the time of Prophet Mohammad so no evidence of him approving their actions, as a matter of fact the first set of suicide bombers were Japanese, the Kamikazes, during the 2nd world war.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by guysmat(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
Please, what's in it for the devout women? Since all the men are getting lovely eyed damsels,
Abi nothing nothing for us?
We follow them come ba embarassed undecided cry sad
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ayettymama(f): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
Im sorry theres no reward for you!

if u have 'wide eyes' you may be handed over to the men as thier reward for- being true. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by kumbocity: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
Posted by: cultey 
Insert Quote
Quote from: kumbocity on March 04, 2010, 10:59 AM
Haba! I dn't Know the level of your understanding of islam? anyway its all about peace and beliveing in oneness of Allah & not associating any being to him, dat is by the way ,jihad is no about killing peple as its being veiws by non-muslim & its enemies infact d greatest jihad is to Fight your inner seif.as a muslim we are more guided and we are aware of your instinct for islam.for calling ALLAH Weak! iam sorry for u.

If that is it , how come we see otherwise?

Anyway, you people keep saying that we Christians are ignorant, you nko?

Let me tell you what I watched with my korokoro eyes.

A documentary aired in Iran, revealed the cause behind the evil intent muslims over there have towards the West.

They mostly attacked American women and the West in its entirety,

Saying that they were wayward, and that they will show them pepper (by sending more bombs).

The interviewer further inquired from them why they permitted suicide bombings,

For inflicting pains on unbelievers and themselves, all in the name of sacrifice.

Hearing this from the horse's mouth, (so-called "holy" Imams to be exact),

Is enough proof that the religion is based on violence.

What to do you expect us to believe,

Its A shame dat ur using, accord to u  "evil intent muslims " to judged all other mulisms. one can undersanding where u are coming from.( what happened to fake pastors dat are going around fooling people dat they are healing them)

"The interviewer further inquired from them why they permitted suicide bombings,

Hearing this from the horse's mouth, (so-called "holy" Imams to be exact),"
In responding to d above, i wish 2 state dat muslim only rely on  d quran and hadiths For issues ,not from ur "So-called Holy Imams " , he is not an authourity in islam P/s take Note. i think u guys have enough issues in christiandom to ponded. So let have our peace P/s.
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by ajoguegbe(m): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2010
I think there is much more to islamic terrorism and Suicide Bombing than meets the ordinary eye. The Bible has a lot to say about the origin, and motivation for suicide bombing. Note the following
The truth is that the Bible's Samson of Old Testament is the first suicide bomber.
Jesus prophesied the coming terrorism and suicide bombing and told christians what to do when it starts.
Mohammed killed a lot of people while trying to conquer cities for Allah
Islam is founded on violence and will forever live in violence
to find out what THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT SUICIDE BOMBING visit http://judewatchman..com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2010-02-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=1
Re: Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' by AzukaO(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pls DEEP Muslims respond to me.

I don't engage in religion/person bashing. I seek understanding and knowledge.

A. Christians are always accused of misunderstanding Islam B. Islam is said to stand for peace.

Questions:

1. Why is there so much religious bloodshed from people who practise Islam?

2. Why are many Moslems very intolerant of other people's religions despite what the Quaran says about allowing others to practise their religion?

3. From Middle East to Northern Nigeria, why is there too much religious violence?

4. Yorubas, Edo etc have so many Moslems, yet there is hardly relgious problem in the South, why?

5. Indonesia is the biggest Islamic nation in the world, yet you hardly hear of any religious crisis in that region, why?

6. Can we safely say that Islamic violence is perpetrated mainly by Arab Moslems and their allies or followers like the Fulanis/Hausas?

7. RATHER THAN ENGAGE IN DENIALS, WHAT CAN MOSLEMS DO TO ENSURE THAT ACTS OF TERRORISM ARE NOT COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (IE BY PEOPLE WHO SHOUT ALLAHU AKBAR WHEN THEY KILL OTHER PEOPLE) When an Igbo or American or Italian man goes on a killing spree, he does not say that he is doing it for God or Jesus. When an Indian goes on a killing spree, he doesn't say he is fighting for Buddha.

Pls I need DEEP answers not shallow, run-of-the-mill defensive responses that most people usually give. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Impact Of The Quran On Our Live — From Cradle To Grave / Sunnah Of Friday / Muhammad Vs Other Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.