Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free (8137 Views)

Dangote Commits $700 Million To Sugar Production / How To Earn $700 From Google Search For FREE / I Made Over $700 Posting Free Videos Online. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2017
olujaido:

I have registered but I couldn't get inside the group...

That's because it is a private group. You need to request to join the group free and be approved before you can get inside.

Once you are approved into the group, check under "Documents", the free iwriter e-book is there for free download
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by 1kingwriter: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2017
Almost done with the registration - 3rd segment now.
Please, how do I shrink my attachments to be lesser than 2MB
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by talk2gift: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2017
1kingwriter:

Use Adobe Photoshop CS6 to shrink the size

1 Like

Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2017
1kingwriter:
Use this online free tool to get it done faster
Visit the link below and follow the steps to reducing the size of your files free
You can also use the other suggestion by @talk2gift

https://docupub.com/pdfcompress/

1 Like

Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by maaji: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
can I do all these i.e registration and test using my Android phone.?
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
maaji:
can I do all these i.e registration and test using my Android phone.?
No. You need a laptop/PC to succeed with this.
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Let us know your experience if you have submitted your sample article and have been approved to work with writers ph
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by ochendo809(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2017
CosmicJames:
Let us know your experience if you have submitted your sample article and have been approved to work with writers ph
I have submitted my sample article still awaiting their approval.
they said they will reply within 3-4weeks.
Isn't that a long wait?
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
ochendo809:
I have submitted my sample article still awaiting their approval.
they said they will reply within 3-4weeks.
Isn't that a long wait?
Sure, that's a bit long. Let's just wait and keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully, you will be approved to work with them
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by 3RNEST(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Following
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
3RNEST:
Following
Have you applied?
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by 3RNEST(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
CosmicJames:

Have you applied?
No Sir, how do I apply?
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
3RNEST:

No Sir, how do I apply?
Check the first post, you will see the source of this tutorial. The link and how to sign up is available at the source of this post
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Your questions are welcome
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2017
This opportunity is still availabl free. Apply now.
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Somebody in our facebook group who applied for this company have been approved.
He posted a screenshot of his approved account and a congratulatory message from the company in our Facebook group yesterday.

You can be the next.
If you're good in writing, then go for it now.
Is free to apply
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by amyliajane(f): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2017
CosmicJames:
Somebody in our facebook group who applied for this company have been approved.
He posted a screenshot of his approved account and a congratulatory message from the company in our Facebook group yesterday.

You can be the next.
If you're good in writing, then go for it now.
Is free to apply

Thanks for the good work @cosmicjames. What other work can one do if you are not good with writing
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2017
amyliajane:

Thanks for the good work @cosmicjames. What other work can one do if you are not good with writing
There are a lot of options available beside writing jobs.
One of them is simple design works with passive income which is the best option as you have to work only once.
Thereafter, it is profits, profits, and profits even for many years to come

What is more interesting about is that you don't need to be a designer to do it, and it doesn't require capital to start.

All you need is to do a simple design and put it up for sale. You don't even have to drive traffic to your designs as the platform you will use already have enough audience.

The platform is Etsy.
You know about Etsy?
This whole thing is happening on Etsy
I discovered Etsy few months ago.
Right now, we are preparing and getting ready to take full advantage of the system.

This is a whole online business model that is beyond the scope of this reply to explain in full details.

You will want to look it up on Google, read the Etsy thread that I created here
https://www.nairaland.com/3827489/modified-how-make-money-simple

Alernatively, if you want to get started faster register for our Mentorship Training Program where I will explain in full details exactly how this simple design Etsy business model works as it is one of the training modules

Get the full review of the courses of the mentorship training program and how to register here
https://www.kikimat.com/1224-2/
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by jpride(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

Yea, I saw you following me. Thanks for the follow.

Where do you want me to send the link to?
I'm given away a detailed e-book on how to succeed on iwriter free of charge.

You can get that e-book free and discover how you can succeed faster on iwriter
Pls can I get d eBook? Jerryokpeh@gmail.com
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by Dollabiz: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Try this
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by Dollabiz: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
jpride:

Pls can I get d eBook? Jerryokpeh@gmail.com
The ebook is available for free download in a group on Kikimat.
Follow the link bebelow to join the group
Once approved into the group,
check under "Documents", the ebook is there for free download

Kikimat is a social network I'm building for the next generation
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by jpride(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
I signed up to Ur site but I saw nothing
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2017
jpride:
I signed up to Ur site but I saw nothing
A lot of money making opportunirie are there on Kikimat.
You need to be specific as to what you're looking for so the appropriate link can be provided for you to get what you want.

What exactly are you looking for?
Is it the iwriter free eBook?
Or the survey company that pay you to take surveys even if you don't qualify for the survey?
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by jpride(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
CosmicJames:

You need to be specific as to what you're looking for so the appropriate link can be provided for you to get what you want.

Or the survey company that pay you to take surveys even if you don't qualify for the survey?

I need both of them. iWriter especially
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2017
jpride:

I need both of them. iWriter especially
Join the "Online Business Tutorial School" group on Kikimat. Once approved to the group, check under "Documents" the iwriter eBook is there for free download

Let me know if you have any challenge
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by burkutu: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
CosmicJames:
Early this year I wrote about iwriter, an article writing service company that pays people to write articles. Many people have benefited from that opportunity till date.

Today I want to reveal yet another legitimate article writing service company that pay writers to write articles.

Introducing.... WRITERS PH

Writers ph is an article writing service company that pays writers to write articles.

With this company, there is no competition for jobs or bidding for jobs that normally left newbies with no chance to winning a project most of the time.

They work similar to iwriter (for those of you that knows iwriter), you won't bid for projects. All you will do is to login to your account, pick a project (job) you can handle, then start writing. Most of the time, it's a 500 words articles, depending on the client's needs.

According to information posted on their website, some writers earn $700-800/month. So you get to take this opportunity very serious as you can start making money with it right away.

Source...
https://www.kikimat.com/community/work-at-home-opportunities/earn-700-800-every-month-writing-for-this-website-alone-free/#post-400

https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.writers.ph

1 Like

Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by Heartbender: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
CosmicJames:

Yea, I saw you following me. Thanks for the follow.

Where do you want me to send the link to?
I'm given away a detailed e-book on how to succeed on iwriter free of charge.

You can get that e-book free and discover how you can succeed faster on iwriter
Please help me with information on iwriters and this Writers Ph...thanks
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 1:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Heartbender:

Please help me with information on iwriters and this Writers Ph...thanks
Download the iwriter eBook free from our Facebook group or join the Money Makers Group (MMG) on Kikimat and check under "Documents" to. download the eBook directly from there free.

For writers.ph, the tutorial may be posted later on Kikimat
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by amy4you(f): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
CosmicJames:

pls i want to know about the survey company,thanks
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by Maximus85(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2018
CosmicJames:

That's because it is a private group. You need to request to join the group free and be approved before you can get inside.

Once you are approved into the group, check under "Documents", the free iwriter e-book is there for free download

How do I apply. I can't even find where to search for groups.
Re: Earn $700-800/month Writing For This Website Alone Free by CosmicJames(m): 3:18am On Mar 17, 2018
Maximus85:

How do I apply. I can't even find where to search for groups.

Request here
https://www.kikimat.com/groups/online-business-tutorial-school-1618854989/

To search for a group, click on the "Group" tab and you will see the option to search groups

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Bank Card Is One Supposed To Use For Payment On Aliexpress? / Want To Sue Firstbank For Denying My Business Loan / Lagos Government Is Not Patronizing Nigeria Car Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.