Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Npower Enlistment Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Enlistment Update (5630 Views)

Army DSSC Enlistment 2019 Whatsapp Group / Nigerian Navy DSSC 26 Enlistment 2018 / Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Enlistment Update by Watsoneology: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
FOR THOSE WHO APPLIED FOR NPOWER

[center]AND DID THEY ONLINE TEST......... GOOD NEWS TO ALL ............
[/center]

The News Reaching Us ... Report That Npower Officials Are Making Plans To Increase The Numbers Of Successful Unemployed Graduates That Applied For Npower Empowerment Program2 June 2017�� F️rom The enlisting Of 300,000 To 600,000 Successful Applicants

Successful Applicants That Sit For The Test And Met Up The Cut Off Point Will Soon Be Contacted By Npower Officials.......

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR ENLISTMENT HERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO DO.

1: Make Sure That Your Date Of Birth Certificate Or Age Declaration Is Ready... The Date Should Correspond with the date you supplied To Npower doing your registration

2:: Have All Your School Cert Ready.....

3:: Have Your Local Government Cert Ready.

4:: Change All Your eSocial Account e.g Facebook, Twitter Employment Status To Unemployed... Take NOTE:: This Program Is For Unemployed Graduates

5:: If You Have Multiple Names On Your School Cert That You Did Not Supply To Npower During Registration.... PLEASE GO AND DO A NEWSPAPER Addition Of Name Or Remover Of Name... ITS IMPORTANT

7:: Mind The Contents ( Things ) You Post On Social, e.g Facebook, Twitter.... And Other Social Platform...

As Am Writing To You, There is an ongoing investigation On All Applicants Information... These are few of the reason for the delay on enlistment of the successful NPOWER 2017 Applicants

You BVN Is Under Ongoing Investigation
Your Social Account Are Under Ongoing Investigation

BE WISE.....

Good Luck To All
Source [url]https://nairalearn.com/%F0%9F%87%B3%F0%9F%87%AC-%EF%B8%8Fnpower-enlistment-update-2017/[/url]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by orangeberry2: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice info... time to look for that birth cert

First time FTC... don't see any big deal about this sha

1 Like

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by AngryRebel: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rubbish info. I was at d training n those sh*it u are listing should be thrown out of d window.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by ay281865(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Thanks
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 19, 2017
huhmm beans dey burn oooh. Mtcheeaww None sense
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Stanweezy(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2017
That means they wont succed in that part bkus during registration, they didn't ask applicant to summit their social media acccount. OP have u 4goten that some ppl answer Itz Mhe Cynthia while some answer WF Nelo, how do u tress such account with their real name on online [b][/b]application

4 Likes

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by moonberry: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Stanweezy:
That means they wont succed in that part bkus during registration, they didn't ask applicant to summit their social media acccount. OP have u 4goten that some ppl answer Itz Mhe Cynthia while some answer WF Nelo, how do u tress such account with their real name on online [b][/b]application

Through the phone number they use in registering or email address.

1 Like

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by goldenceo1: 9:40am On Sep 19, 2017
moonberry:

Through the phone number they use in registering or email address.

Stop quoting what you think. you can't find me with my phone number or mail on any social network. I have a dedicated social media mails/phone number. my professional email and phone number doesn't reflect on any social network...

4 Likes

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by dotman081(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by LasGidiOwner: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Tytus2017: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Biggest lie i have ever heard on NL.... The information is a SCAM, don't fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Watsoneology: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
My Dear Take It Or Leave It, That Is The Fact.... Have You Ask How Many People Applied For The Npower Empowerment Program 2017.... A Program That Was Design For Just 300,000 Job Opening Got Over Millions+ Off Applicants
Tytus2017:
Biggest lie i have ever heard on NL....
The information is a SCAM, don't fall for it.

The Program Is Said To Be The Most Transparent Program In The History Of Nigeria FG mass employment.... The Npower Official Are Taking They Time To Investigate All Applicants, To Remove The Employed From The Un-Employed, The Fake From The Real

Have You Ever Ask Yourself What IS BVN......

This Goes To Those Who Are Saying That Npower Officials Do Not Have Access To Their Personal Database Including Social Account...

Know That The Federal Government Do Have All Your Information Via BVN, Including Your Monthly Earnings, They Know The Amount Of Money That Enters Your Bank Account Monthly, And Where The Payment Is Coming From

Npower Empowerment Program Is Design For Unemployed... And the number of People That Applied For The Npower 2017 Is Much......In Other To Stream Line Successful Applicants... The Personal Data Investigation Process Was Called For And That Is Ongoing NOW

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by EmmySparky(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Watsoneology:
My Dear Take It Or Leave It, That Is The Fact.... Have You Ask How Many People Applied For The Npower Empowerment Program 2017.... A Program That Was Design For Just 300,000 Job Opening Got Over Millions+ Off Applicants

The Program Is Said To Be The Most Transparent Program In The History Of Nigeria FG mass employment.... The Npower Official Are Taking They Time To Investigate All Applicants, To Remove The Employed From The Un-Employed, The Fake From The Real

Have You Ever Ask Yourself What IS BVN......

This Goes To Those Who Are Saying That Npower Officials Do Not Have Access To Their Personal Database Including Social Account...

Know That The Federal Government Do Have All Your Information Via BVN, Including Your Monthly Earnings, They Know The Amount Of Money That Enters Your Bank Account Monthly, And Where The Payment Is Coming From

Npower Empowerment Program Is Design For Unemployed... And the number of People That Applied For The Npower 2017 Is Much......In Other To Stream Line Successful Applicants... The Personal Data Investigation Process Was Called For And That Is Ongoing NOW

Thanks

are u talking about the nigeria i know or the nigeria only u know...a country that cant get the correct figure of it population during the nationwide census....a country with zero database...except they invite the demons and witches to do the tracing for them....these people wont trace a pin....

4 Likes

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Watsoneology: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Am Talking Of The Nigeria That Introduced BVN To The Nation

You Are Right When You Say NIGERIA Are Not Good With Managing Database

But Believe Me, Nigeria Government Now Has A Nation-Wide DATABASE Called BVN Database... The One Link To Your Bank Account Is 100% Active and Working

This is One Reason while Npower Official Checked BVN Are Number Requirement For Registration On The Just Completed Npower 2017 Empowerment Program

EmmySparky:
are u talking about the Nigeria I know or the Nigeria only u know...a country that cant get the correct figure of it population during the nationwide census....a country with zero database...except they invite the demons and witches to do the tracing for them....these people won't trace a pin....
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by EmmySparky(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Watsoneology:
Am Talking Of The Nigeria That Introduced BVN To The Nation

You Are Right When You Say NIGERIA Are Not Good With Managing Database

But Believe Me, Nigeria Government Now Has A Nation-Wide DATABASE Called BVN Database... The One Link To Your Bank Account Is 100% Active and Working

This is One Reason while Npower Official Checked BVN Are Number Requirement For Registration On The Just Completed Npower 2017 Empowerment Program

brother i have am a professional when it comes to database management....the bvn can not be classified as an healthy database system...cos not everyone owns a bank account...its can only serve limited functions on the npower platform due...but tracing ur job status and other private infos isnt one....a real database is the type practised in the western world...where everysoul in the nation gets a security number and its linked to a central database system...not this backyard style practiced in 9ja
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Watsoneology: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
You Are Right Bro...
But Note that all Applicants Of Npower Empowerment Program 2017. All Supplied They BVN To Npower Portal during registration
And here In Nigeria
They is No way You Can Catch Out Your Own Money From Your Bank Account Without BVN

You Mst Have a BVN link To Your Bank Account BEFORE You Can Catch Out

EVEN BEFORE Npower Official release candidates eligible for Npower Online Test, There was verification On All BVN Account,

IN ALL THE INFORMATION LIST ON THIS POST IS NOT FOR EVERYONE... YOU HAVE RIGHT TO IGNORE IT OR TAKE IT

EmmySparky:
brother i have am a professional when it comes to database management....the bvn can not be classified as an healthy database system...cos not everyone owns a bank account...its can only serve limited functions on the npower platform due...but tracing ur job status and other private infos isnt one....a real database is the type practised in the western world...where everysoul in the nation gets a security number and its linked to a central database system...not this backyard style practiced in 9ja

I have my sources before bring the info to Nairalanders

A WISE MAN IS HE THAT LEARN TO LEARN, UNLEARN AND RE-LEARN AGAIN

Good Night Guys

1 Like

Re: Npower Enlistment Update by EmmySparky(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Watsoneology:

You Are Right Bro...
But Note that all Applicants Of Npower Empowerment Program 2017. All Supplied They BVN To Npower Portal during registration
And here In Nigeria
They is No way You Can Catch Out Your Own Money From Your Bank Account Without BVN

You Mst Have a BVN link To Your Bank Account BEFORE You Can Catch Out

EVEN BEFORE Npower Official release candidates eligible for Npower Online Test, There was verification On All BVN Account,

IN ALL THE INFORMATION LIST ON THIS POST IS NOT FOR EVERYONE... YOU HAVE RIGHT TO IGNORE IT OR TAKE IT

I have my sources before bring the info to Nairalanders

A WISE MAN IS HE THAT LEARN TO LEARN, UNLEARN AND RE-LEARN AGAIN

Good Night Guys
u have a right to ur views and opinions though... i respect that
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2017
AngryRebel:
Rubbish info. I was at d training n those sh*it u are listing should be thrown out of d window.
which Training?
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by AngryRebel: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
which Training?
Orozo angry
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2017
AngryRebel:
Orozo angry
orozo Verification Might Be Different From That Of Npower.
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by GetMeRight: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Watsoneology:

And you think say the only reason why millions+ applied was that there was fraud? What is the current population of unemployed and underemployed graduates in Nigeria as at today.
I'm not saying few employed people didn't apply but the scheme could get applications as high as 5 million unemployed and underemployed graduates if all were interested in applying.
Re: Npower Enlistment Update by Watsoneology: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
You Are Right My Dear...
GetMeRight:

And you think say the only reason why millions+ applied was that there was fraud? What is the current population of unemployed and underemployed graduates in Nigeria as at today.
I'm not saying few employed people didn't apply but the scheme could get applications as high as 5 million unemployed and underemployed graduates if all were interested in applying.

So Pain That We Find Our Self In This Situation... Where Some Graduate Become Unemployed even before leaving High Institutions

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Aptitude Test / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. / Invitation For Aptitude Test For Total E&P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.