Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (62391 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by jashar(f): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Isn't it the man who should be blasted?
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Fembleez1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Has she forgotten that there's a thing called divorce?

Why blast the lady when your husband is the real problem here.

I'll keep saying men are scum who treats women like lesser beings and no longer have respect for women.

embarassed, not all men are scums
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by silasweb(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Fembleez1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
the rate at which young ladies snatch married men away from their home is so scary..

any harm that befalls them I will support it 100%...stupid girl
grin

i know your type
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Dillusionist(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fembleez1:
grin

i know your type
good to know.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
See reason below ⏬

Is it their bra straps he was using to hold them in the first pic?
I have no words, I really don't.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Fembleez1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

good to know.

yes ma wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry madam, both of them will pay take heart u hear.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by NwaliE01: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Now I understand why my wife carried my phone to her office in the name of mistake and took the whole day peruse my chats, received my calls and read my messages.
so she don't trust me.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Cantshout: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
the pix is that of the husband and d husband snatcher, not the wife..take am easy and read again
ScotFree:
This is what happens to marriages built on "show off". Kissing and licking themselves in public, when theu should have used the effort and time to work on their marriage. Madam, go and jump inside gutter jare. When you were inviting the 'other woman' to check out ur man with those lewd photos you didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by tomholly: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
God help u. if u like leave ur hubby house for one olosho.

Join On going training in Lagos

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Lecture Time: Classes Begin by 10am - 3pm
Lecture Fee : N25,000 (Web Design)...4weeks
Lecture Fee : N45,000 (Web Programming)..8weeks

Lecture Holds Weekends:Saturdays (10am- 5pm)
Courses Include;

HTML,
CSS,
DREAMWEAVER,
FIREWORKS,
BOOTSTRAP,
BLOGGING,
WORDPRESS
MYSQL,
JQUERY,.
PHP
e.t.c.

OTHERS :DIGITAL MARKETING

DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, GOOGLE ADWORDS AND ADSENSE, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
E-MAIL MARKETING, WEBSITE MARKETING

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by cuteme88(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
tongue

Same tongue!
Same man!!
Two women sharing same tongue!!!
With same Man!!!!!!!!
Chei!

Dear Lord allow me to bomb this sky so that world will just end and we shall all live naked in peace.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by MrHonesty000(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

I'll keep saying men are scum who treats women like lesser beings and no longer have respect for women.

And women are scum too, this kind of thing happens blc you and your fellow women refuse to loose wait and clean you puzzy, real men hate nasty smell.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by adisabarber(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dem still snap pishure join. undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by hensben(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
cuteme88:
tongue

Same tongue!
Same man!!
Two women sharing same tongue!!!
With same Man!!!!!!!!
Chei!

Dear Lord allow me to bomb this sky so that world will just end and we shall all live naked in peace.
Swear say na one man don kiss you
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by goingape1: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

A CONDOM is enough for them to get raid of you!

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
but it's crazy how a married man will cheat till the point the wife finds out. what are you doing with a side chick on social media

some men are wussies and sissies aswear!
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
the rate at which young ladies snatch married men away from their home is so scary..

any harm that befalls them I will support it 100%...stupid girl

Nope. You are wrong.

It's the way married men quickly forget their vows and the women they are married to, and promise to love and protect till death do them part, their kids eagerly waiting for their dad to come back home after a day's work. that, alone is so scary.

And all for what? A steamy session or quickie with a random chick either at workplace, or gym centre or recreational parks or even parties. It's so disheartening.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by IamLEGEND1: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Daeylar:

Is it their bra straps he was using to hold them in the first pic?
I have no words, I really don't.
Affirmative. according to his wife.
Herself & the man's main concubine are 'best friends'.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
HeWrites:
The wife must be stupid

See as that girl fine and you dey say make i no cheat undecided

Seriously you must be stvpid tongue

This is how your village people are looking at your Destiny...

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by BALLOSKI: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nairaland too de do over sabi. The news is allover facebook. Why do u have to shade the face as if it's an exclusive story?

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Matthiasdav: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
She might turn to be the newest wife in town, then God will not punish her again.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Angelsss(f): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Anyways no surprises here Men will always disappoint women

This is what I think every time I read this...
she should be attacking her husband...
Women that fight other women for a man are foolish...
A man that wants to stay will stay, you don't need to step low as fighting his mistresses just to make a point that he is your man!
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by BadoBidoBae: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
sisisioge:
What if he lied to her about his marital status?
What if she thought the guy is all hers and hers alone?

Nah...swear for your husband babes grin

Bros lie no fit cover the guys grey hairs, angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by Reference(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Anyways no surprises here Men will always disappoint women

Na true. But what is your response to the other post earlier where a cheating lady broke the man's heart after certain life changing investments were made. Is she female scum too oh hypocritical ladies.

Cheating is unisex and done in equal proportions. It is one argument of the sexes that meets with unequivocal, universal quality.
Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by cuteme88(f): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
hensben:
Swear say na one man don kiss you
I'm a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos by routik(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Karma is always here Mrs Nyar. Don't worry yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.