Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi (29994 Views)

How Do You Want Food To Be Arranged At Your Front? / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by CastNigeriaMedia: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2017
A man Identified to be Ichapi Peter has broken our Jaws as he takes to the street of Makurdi City to deliver meals to people especially workers with tight schedule at their doorstep.

He uses his Moto cycle to carve a niche for himself. Many busy workers including Bankers, Vendors, Tailor, Police officer in the state can attest to the satisfaction they have enjoyed from his meals.
He has been spotted doing his delivery at different times and location in Makurdi.
We couldn't help but share this adorable Photos of Peter.

Do show some love

Source==http://castnigeria.com.ng/mealsonwheels-meet-the-man-who-deliver-meal-to-resident-doorstep-of-makurdi-benue-state-using-okada/

9 Likes

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by CastNigeriaMedia: 12:44am On Sep 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Naff24(f): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Good move bro! This is creativity with packaging, may God answer your call soonest.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by holatin(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
he must be a blood relation of the biblical NOAH

3 Likes

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by johnnyholtby(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Bookef
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Zeze06(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
smiley
Clean hustle, God bless your hustle bro....

26 Likes

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Hollawayn05(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
welldone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
This isn't new na, but all the same kudos to him.

5 Likes

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by northvietnam(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Hokay
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by saxwizard(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Where should I come for my own
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by DrGud: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
May God bless his hustle cool

2 Likes

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Wao.. I like guys who hustle... I hate lazy guys.. May God crown your effort

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Great innovation.
All the best comrades.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
As I see the piks na once I hungry sad

Pls can he deliver food to us here in Chibok Phase ll ... Theres no good restaurant here cry

1 Like

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by joenor(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
Thank you Fatymore
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by madgoat(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by masciv: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
Better than going around carrying flags and screaming nigeria is not working

He knows what he's doing and also good at it.

Kudos man! wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
God bless your hustle

No room for laziness, you all should yield to this
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by DanielsParker(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2017
we shall all be favoured in anything we choose to do..
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Vendee: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Scooter, where is my scooter?

1 Like

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by directonpc(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
I am proud of this guy.
And great job CastNigeriaMedia
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Elnino4ladies: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
We are hard working in benue state

1 Like

Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
Dear, I'm hustling too ooo grin

Do u like me
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ayamprecious: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2017
That's Z the definition of having ideas
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by stephen109(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2017
I will start selling food now, got a bold mentor.fine boy no fit credit my account.. smileyI will start selling food now, got a bold mentor.fine boy no fit credit my account..
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Dear, I'm hustling too ooo grin

Do u like me
lols...you know I love you now... kiss...
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by fatymore(f): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

Thank you Fatymore
are you the guy.. grin
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
fatymore:
are you the guy.. grin
I do more of the same thing the guy does as part time!! Or rather want to start it! Looking out to buy a BBQ van soon. So help me God.
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by benosky(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by ogorwyne(f): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Correct the topic op
Re: Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi by Amosjaj(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Good work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup / Would You Have This For Lunch? / 10 Delicious Foods That Were Invented By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.