Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How Do I Tell Him It's Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him It's Over? (661 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by Tatian(f): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
I find difficult to tell him it's over ,  or rather i don't know the best to tell. Cos i respect him. Why do i want to do that, you May ask . Well he's being playing me 4 too long. Pls i need your advises.
Re: How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2010
One of the Advises grin I have for you is to call him up and make good and sweet love to him and immidiately after, tell him to look at you very well cos that will be the last time he will be seeing you. Hope that will help.
Re: How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by googles: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2010
[size=13pt]^^^^
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by TMONEYs(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2010
Just follow your heart and do what is best for yourself okay.
Re: How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by all4love1(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2010
@POST, U SAID HE IS PLAYING U, SO WAT ADVISES ARE U LOOKING FOR GAL FOLLOW UR HEART AND DO WAT'S BEST B4 IT TOO LATE,
Re: How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by milkan05(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2010
chipmunkey:

One of the Advises grin I have for you is to call him up and make good and sweet love to him and immidiately after, tell him to look at you very well cos that will be the last time he will be seeing you. Hope that will help.

LORD HAVE MERCY!!! hope he doesn't have a gun by his side------ lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2010
He's been playing you and you come here saying your still with him because he respects you?

News Flash girl a dude who's playing you has got NO RESPECT FOR YOU! PERIOD!
Re: How Do I Tell Him It's Over? by Amigoz(f): 10:33am On Mar 02, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

News Flash girl a dude who's playing you has got NO RESPECT FOR YOU! PERIOD!

Class dismissed!! cheesy

or in ur case poster BOYFRIEND to the[b] KERB[/b] undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Comment Pls / The irrestible Kaka & the Succulent Full Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.